All the physical evidence points to this explanation.
所有实体证据都指向这个解释
I'm sure you consulted a rogue's gallery of qualified professionals.
我相信你请教了一堆合格专家
A journalist never reveals his sources.
记者绝不会泄漏消息来源
You work for the Inquisitor, not the Planet.
你是为《询问报》工作 不是《星球》
I want to verify these experts myself. I'll give you 10 grand a name.
我希望亲自和这些专家验证 一个名字一万元
Done.
成交
This will make one hell of a story.
这可会是大新闻
Nobody's ever going to know about this.
没有人会晓得
And if this story is accidentally leaked...
如果消息不小心走漏
...you and I are going to have a serious trust issue.
你我之间就有严重的信任问题
As opposed to the close, personal relationship we enjoy now.
而非我们现在的亲近关系
Lex, what brings you all the way out here?
莱克斯 怎么大老远跑来
I needed to talk.
我需要和你谈谈
You have a minute? Lf you wanna help me with this fence.
你有空吗 如果你愿意帮我做篱笆
You can't lift that by yourself?
你自己举不起来吗
Look, I've been baling hay for the last two hours, I can barely lift my own arms.
我己经捆了两小时的稻草 手臂快举不起来了
So, what's up?
有什么事
We're friends, right?
我们是朋友 对不对
Yeah, last time I checked. Why?
就我所知是啊
I want you to tell me what really happened the day my car went off that bridge.
我要你老实告诉我 那天我把车子开下桥的经过
I dove in and I pulled you out.
我潜进去把你拉出来
And that's it? Lex, seriously, what's wrong?
就这样 莱克斯 怎么搞的
I don't think you're being completely honest, and I think I know why.
你有事瞒着我 我知道为什么
All right, well, then, you tell me what happened.
那么你告诉我事情的经过
I think I hit you at 60 miles an hour...
我以60英里的时速撞到你
...then you ripped open my roof, pulled me out and saved my life.
然后你掀开我的车顶 把我救出来
You're the closest I've had to a real friend my whole life.
你是我生命中真正的朋友
You don't have to hide anything from me.
你不必隐瞒我
You think I'm hiding something from you?
你以为我在隐瞒你吗
Okay, here.
好吧
Take this hammer. Hit me anywhere.
拿着这把铁捶敲我
I'm not going to hit you, Clark. Come on!
我不会敲你的 快啊
If I can get hit by a car, you can't hurt me.
如果我能被车撞到 你伤不了我的
I just want the truth.
我只希望知道真♥相♥
The truth is, I'm just a guy who tried to do the right thing!
真♥相♥是 我只是想见义勇为
Isn't that enough?
这样还不够吗
Apparently, Clark is still doing his chores and that's why he blew us off.
克拉克还在干活 所以放我们鸽子
He's been acting weird lately.
他最近有点怪异
Well, Clark's always acting weird. Give me a gauge.
少来了 克拉克总是很怪异
He was so tired in math class today, he face-planted on his desk.
他今天在数学课上累毙了 一脸栽在桌子上
I have two words for him: Power Bar.
我只有三个字形容他 活力棒
Give me my laptop!
把电脑还我
Give it back. Get out of my way, kid.
还给我 别惹我
Did you see that? Yeah. Unbelievable.
你看到了吗 难以置信
Thank you. That was amazing.
谢谢 太惊人了
Any time.
别客气
Guess we know what happened to your powers.
我们知道你的力量跑哪去了
Must have been the lightning strike.
一定跟闪电有关系
You said that Eric was holding a meteor rock.
你说艾立克握着一块陨石
It must have transferred your powers somehow.
一定把你的力量传过去了
You know, all those years of hiding...
这么多年躲躲藏藏
...I wonder if it was worth it.
不知道是否值得
Everyone's fine with Eric.
每个人都觉得艾立克很棒
Well, that's just for now, Clark.
只是现在而己
Well, the question is whether it's temporary or permanent.
问题是它是暂时还是永久的
You know what they say: Lightning never strikes twice in the same place.
俗话说 雷不会打在同样的地方
Look...
听好
My guess is that your powers aren't coming back.
我想你的超能力不会回来了
Maybe being normal won't be so bad.
也许做个普通人也不坏
I mean, it works for you and Mom. Oh, thanks.
我和你妈都没问题 谢了
You don't feel any differently about me now, do you?
你们现在对我的感觉不同吗
Clark...
克拉克...
You're our son, whether you can bench-press the tractor or not.
你是我们的儿子 不管你能不能举起牵引机
What do I do now?
我现在该怎么办
Well, life isn't easy for anybody...
每个人的生活都不容易
...whether you're normal or super, but you're still Clark Kent.
不管你是正常还是超人 可是你还是克拉克·肯特
And you were raised a certain way and that's never gonna change.
你有一定的教养方式 那一点不会改变
Sure, your abilities were a part of you, but they didn't define you.
你的超能力曾是你的一部分 但不是你的正字标记
Look on the bright side, Clark. You don't have to hide anymore.
往好的一面想 你不必再躲躲藏藏了
Try to have some fun.
好好享受生活吧
You're kind of relieved, aren't you?
你松了一口气吧
Well, he always said he wanted to be normal. Guess he got his wish.
他总是说想当正常人 现在如愿以偿了
You should have seen it. Eric threw the guy 30 feet.
你应该看看的 艾立克一把把那家伙扔到30英尺外
And not only did he recover my laptop...
他不但救回我的电脑
...but I got my first byline in the Smallville Ledger.
我还在《小镇询问报》登了第一篇稿子
That's great, Chloe.
真好
Come on, Clark, how can you be so blas about this?
你怎么这么冷淡
The guy stopped a purse-snatcher. It's not that big a deal.
他阻止了一个皮包的抢匪 没那么大不了
Hey, thanks for getting that story in the paper.
谢谢你在报上的文章
Thanks for saving my computer, it's my life.
谢谢你救回电脑 它是我的命根子
Okay, how pathetic did that just sound?
听起来很惨吧
So who came up with "Superboy"? I did.
谁想出"超级小子"的名称 是我
Really?
真的吗
I like that. Thanks.
我喜欢 谢了
I thought it was kind of lame. I don't remember asking you.
实在有点平 我可没问你
Clark's just jealous.
克拉克在忌妒
I hope all this attention doesn't go to his head. He needs to be careful.
我希望注意力不会让他冲昏头 他得小心一点才好
You know what? Start throwing people 30 feet...
如果你把人扔到30英尺外
...and I'll write nice things about you too.
我也会帮你写一篇精采报导
"Love from Superboy. "
"超级小子之爱"
Hi, guys. Hey.
大伙儿 嗨
Clark, are you okay?
克拉克 你还好吗
I'm great.
好极了
I'm getting a pickup game together in the gym.
我要在体育馆凑一场比赛
You and Kent versus me and Brent, what do you say?
你和肯特对我和布来特 要不要
Clark doesn't really play. No, I play.
克拉克不玩球的 不 我玩
Great. Bring it on.
好极了 来吧
Since when do you play?
你什么时候开始玩球的
Since now.
从现在起
First one to 15 wins.
谁先投进十五球谁赢
If you're interested, we play every Tuesday and Thursday.
如果有兴趣 每周二和四比赛
Good game, good game, man. Too bad, Clark.
打得好 真遗憾
Why are you grinning? We lost. I know. Pretty cool, huh?
我们输了你笑什么 我知道 很酷吧
Lex, you remember Dad?
莱克斯 你还记得我爸爸吧
Sir Harry? Victoria, I've been waiting 45 minutes.
哈利爵士 维多莉亚 我己经等了45分钟
Oh. We were closing a deal.
我们刚谈成一笔生意
City of Metropolis giving you the recycling contract?
大都会市政♥府♥给你们垃圾回收合约
Lex.
莱克斯
You seem upset.
你不太高兴
If this is the respect you show your partners, I wonder if I made the right decision.
如果你们不尊重合作伙伴 我不知道是否做了正确决定
You see, Lex, it doesn't really matter.
莱克斯 其实没关系
The deal is off.
交易吹了
I thought it was your life's ambition to crush my father.
我以为你一辈子就想打垮我爸爸
No, that's your life's ambition. Mine is to take over LuthorCorp.
不 那是你的野心 我的是接掌路德公♥司♥
How do you plan to do that?
你打算怎么做
You heard of Cadmus Labs?
你听过凯德莫斯实验室吗
I've been researching them for about a year. Well...
我己经研究一年了 嗯
...your research has just paid off.
你的研究获得报酬了
I bought them. An hour ago.
我在一小时刚买♥♥下它们
And with the profits you'll reap from their patents, you'll buy LuthorCorp outright.
你从它们专利搜刮的利润 可以完全买♥♥下路德公♥司♥
Tell your father...
告诉你♥爸♥爸...
...I said hello. Come on, girl.
我跟他问好 走吧
Congratulations.
恭喜
I hope it was worth it.
我希望它是值得的
Tried to score the last box of jujubes before this place is sold?
想要趁卖♥♥掉前抢救最后一罐枣味糖
Those things could probably survive a nuclear winter.
这些东西耐得过核子冬天的
You must have a thing about bad sound and stale popcorn.
你好像很喜欢糟糕音响和变味玉米花
My parents met here.
我父母是在这里认识的
My dad worked the concession stand during college...
我爸爸念大学时在这里的摊位打工
...and my mom came to see Close Encounters. She got bored.
我妈妈来看《第三类接触》 觉得很无聊
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表