That would be me.
也就是我
At least the title sounds important. It's more than a title. It's an opportunity.
至少头衔听起来很大 不只是头衔 而是机会
It's what you've been waiting for ever since you came to Smallville.
这是你被调到小镇以来等待的机会
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下
You want to keep me dangling, so it looks like you're granting me a favor...
你想吊我胃口 好像你对我施恩
...instead of receiving one?
而不是接受恩惠
We don't need to play games, son.
儿子 我们不必玩游戏
Dad, games are all we've got.
爸爸 我们之间只有游戏
Wow, you're a modernday Kaspar Hauser. Who's that?
你是现代版的凯思普·豪瑟 他是谁
Don't worry. Chloe's the queen of obscure and irrelevant references.
别担心 克洛最擅长东拉西扯
He's a kid from the 19th century with amnesia.
他是十九世纪患了失忆症的小孩
He showed up in a German town without a memory of who he was...
他在德国小镇出现 不知自己是谁
...all he could remember was his name.
只记得自己的名字
What happened to him? Well, his story spread throughout Europe...
然后呢 他的故事传遍欧洲
...and people from all over came to see if he was their missing child.
各地的人都来看他是否是他们走失的孩子
Some people thought he was the lost son of the grand duke.
有人甚至认为他是大公爵走失的孩子
Did he ever find his parents? You know...
他最后有找到父母吗 你晓得...
Yeah, he did.
他有
He found his parents, and they lived happily ever after.
他找到了父母 从此过着幸福快乐的日子
Why didn't you just say he was murdered?
你为何不直说他被谋杀了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
You know, why don't we take that picture?
我们来照相如何
What picture?
什么照片
You're not putting me on that freak wall, are you?
你不会把我贴在怪人之墙吧
It's called the Wall of Weird, and no...
我称为古怪之墙 不会
...this picture is just to check against missing persons.
这只是用来比对失踪人口的
Okay, I'm gonna go download this. I'll be there in a sec.
我去下载 马上回来
She likes you. Yeah, we're friends.
她喜欢你 我们是朋友
She wants to be more than just friends.
她不只希望做朋友
She wants you to ask her to the prom. Chloe?
她希望你邀她参加毕业舞会 克洛
Yeah, right. No, really.
是啊 真的吗
She already picked out a dress. It's pink.
她己经挑了一件粉色的洋装
Ryan, you just met Chloe, and she hates dresses...
莱恩 你才刚认识克洛 而且她最恨洋装
...and she's not exactly the prom type.
而且她不是毕业舞会那一型的
Maybe she has a romantic side you never knew about.
也许你不知道她有浪漫的一面
Or maybe my mom hit you harder than I thought.
或许你被撞得比我想的严重
Let's get a picture of my boys.
给我的男孩们照一张
So how does it feel having a little-brother-type figure in your life?
生活里有个像弟弟的人感觉如何
It's pretty cool. I dreamed of having a brother or sister...
蛮酷的 我曾经梦想有个弟弟或妹妹
...someone to talk to, help fill the silence.
能够一起聊天 填补沉默
Someone you can totally trust and would always be there for you.
你能够完全信赖 总是支持你
That's just how I see you, Clark.
那就是我对你的感觉
Thanks.
谢了
Warrior Angel. I'm a fan myself.
《天使战士》 我也很迷
You must be Ryan. I'm... Lex Luthor.
你一定是莱恩 我是... 莱克斯·路德
Clark told me all about you.
克拉克常常谈到你
You know, I have one of the... Firstedition panels framed in your house.
我有一个... 你家有第一版的漫画
How did you know that? You're rich.
你怎么知道 你很有钱
That's what rich people do, collect stuff.
有钱人就会收藏东西
I see you've met Ryan.
我看到你见过莱恩了
Apparently, we're both big Warrior Angel fans.
显然我们两个都是头号♥《天使战士》迷
I didn't know you liked comic books.
我不知道你喜欢看漫画
A strange visitor from another planet who protects the weak?
外太空的访客保护弱小
When I was young, he was my idol, not to mention he's bald.
他是我小时候的偶像 更别提他是光头了
I have the whole collection.
我有全套收藏
Maybe we'll come by later and check it out. Yeah.
也许我们晚一点过去看看 没问题
Would you like that, buddy? Whatever.
好不好啊 随便
Whatever.
随便
That was kind of rude.
那样有点粗鲁
Lex is my friend. Don't worry about him. He's going to leave.
莱克斯是我朋友 别担心 他马上要离开
Lex's father offered him a new job.
他爸爸给他一份新工作
You don't know Lex's father. He would never do that.
你又不认识莱克斯的爸爸 他才不会这样做
You have to stop making up stories about people.
你不能再编造别人的故事了
I'll see you in a minute.
等会见
Ryan?
莱恩
Ryan just took off out the back. He looked scared, Clark.
莱恩刚刚从后门走了 他看起来很害怕
Ryan?
莱恩
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Clark, where's your young sidekick?
克拉克 你的小跟班呢
Sleeping.
在睡觉
He thinks you're his big brother.
他认为你是他哥哥
Yeah, well, I guess I am, till tomorrow.
在明天以前我是
The kid is growing on you. You know how it is.
你开始喜欢这个小孩了 你知道的
Being an only child, no one else around.
身为独子 没有兄弟姊妹
Don't you ever wish you had a sibling?
你难道不希望有个兄弟姊妹吗
I had one, Clark.
我曾经有一个
Really? I didn't know.
真的 我不晓得
When I was 11, my mother got pregnant again.
我十一岁妈妈又怀孕了
It was a total surprise. I've never seen my father happier.
完全没有料到 我从来没看过爸爸那么开心
The day Julian was born was the only time...
朱利安出生的那天
...I felt like I was part of a real family.
让我觉得属于一个真正的家庭
And what happened?
结果怎么了
The morning of his baptism, my mother went to his nursery...
在他受洗那天早上 我妈妈去育婴室
...found him in his crib, he had stopped breathing.
发现他躺在摇蓝里 己经断了气
My mother was never the same after that, and my father got even more distant.
从此以后我妈就变了一个人 我爸爸也越来越疏远
I think he saw Julian as his second chance.
他认为朱利安是他的第二次机会
A chance for him to have a son he could truly love.
让他有机会全心疼爱一个儿子
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's in the past, Clark.
事情都过去了
We would have ended up hating each other, anyway.
反正到头来我们也会彼此讨厌
My father would have seen to that.
我爸爸会想办法的
But I didn't come over to recount my family's tragic history.
可是我不是来这里说我家的悲剧的
My father has offered me a chance to return to Metropolis.
我爸爸给我一个回大都会的机会
Did you tell Ryan about that?
你有告诉莱恩吗
I haven't told anyone, Clark.
我还没告诉任何人
Well, that's what you always wanted.
那总是你的心愿
I used to think it was.
我曾经这么想
Now I'm not so sure.
现在却不确定了
I was a different person there.
我在那里是另一个人
A different person around my father.
在我父亲身边是个不同的人
He wants an answer tomorrow night. We're having dinner in Metropolis.
他希望明晚给他答案 我们要去大都会晚餐
If anyone can choose who they want to be, Lex...
如果有人能够选择自己想做谁
...it's you.
那个人就是你
Knock, knock. Mr. Kent, this is a surprise.
敲门 肯特先生 真是意外啊
Yeah, Ryan's been doing chores with me all day, so I figured he deserved a break.
莱恩跟我♥干♥了一天活 他应该休息一下
I'd like a cup of coffee, give him whatever he wants...
我要一杯咖啡 他要什么随他点
...and if you can point me to a phone, I'll see if Martha wants anything.
请能告诉我电♥话♥在哪里 我去问玛莎要什么
All right, it's in the back. All right. Enjoy.
没问题 在后面 好好享受
So how you feeling today? Much better, thanks.
你今天觉得怎样 好多了 谢谢
Good.
很好
Do you think it's okay if friends have secrets?
你认为朋友之间有秘密可以吗
Strange question. Why do you ask?
奇怪的问题 为什么问呢
Because I think Clark is hiding something from me.
因为我觉得克拉克有东西瞒着我
Everybody has secrets, Ryan.
每个人都有秘密的
Really? What's yours?
真的吗 你的是什么
If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret.
如果我告诉你 它就不是秘密了
I guess you're right.
我想你说得没错
Thanks, Skye, you're a lifesaver. You're welcome.
丝凯 你真是救星 别客气
Why the frown? She's not a good person, Lana.
为什么皱眉 拉娜 她不是好人
You should fire her.
你应该开除她
Ryan, why would you say something like that?
莱恩 你怎么会那样说
Because it's the truth.
因为那是事实
How do you know?
你怎么知道
It's a secret.
那是秘密
Looks like Ryan has found himself a new family.
看看莱恩 他找到新家了
It's time to get back to work. When do we get the kid?
该回去工作了 何时去抓小孩
When we're ready.
等我们准备好
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表