Thought you might understand. Clearly I was mistaken.
我原以为你也许会懂 很明显的 我错了
This is business, Lana.
这是生意经 拉娜
All these stores are becoming office spaces. This town needs a parking garage.
这些商店都会变成办公区 这个小镇需要停车空间
So you're going ahead with your plans.
所以你还是要按你的计划行事
You haven't given me any reason to change my mind.
你没有给我任何改变主意的理由
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a pressing matter to attend to.
抱歉 我还得处理要紧的事
Whitney, you have a minute?
惠特尼 你有空吗
I'm kind of busy.
我有点忙
Remember the guy who came in yesterday, looking for shoes?
还记得 昨天来看鞋的那个人吗
No. A lot of guys come in here. Whitney, this is serious.
不记得 很多人来这里 惠特尼 我是认真的
Take it easy.
小心点
Where'd you get that tattoo? Mind your own business.
你去哪里刺青 少管闲事可以吗
Look, did those guys give it to you?
是那些人给你弄的吗
Whitney, they're bad news.
惠特尼 他们不是好人
You spend your time trying to steal Lana. Now, you wanna become my Boy Scout.
你老是想抢拉娜 现在又变成我的辅♥导♥长了
That's not true.
不是这样的
It's tough seeing yourself the way others see you, isn't it, Kent?
很难接受别人看你的眼光 对不对 肯特
Stay away from those guys. You're not my father, Kent.
离那些人远一点 你不是我爸爸 肯特
Now, get the hell out of here.
请你滚出去
Hey. Nell said you called. Sounded urgent.
喂 妮尔说你有打电♥话♥来 好像有急事
Have you seen Whitney today? Yeah. I asked him what was going on.
你今天见过惠特尼了吗 有 我问他怎么了
He said he was out with some new friends, blowing off steam.
他说他跟一群新朋友出去纾解压力了
When I tried to press him, he got angry, so I backed off.
我想要劝他 他就很生气 所以我就没有再说了
It's hard watching people you love suffer and there's nothing you can do to help.
眼看着心爱的人受苦 却无能为力
Lana, I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you this, but Whitney lost his scholarship.
拉娜 我不晓得是否该告诉你 惠特尼没拿到奖学金
What?
什么
Why didn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我
He was so close to his dream, and then to just have it taken away like that.
他离梦想那么近了 却又被无情的摧毁了
Must hurt like hell.
他一定伤的很深
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
You're a good friend.
你是个很好的朋友
I raided the Torch. I think these are Whitney's new friends.
我查了《火炬》 我想这些就是惠特尼的新朋友
Wade Mahaney and Scott Bowman. Class of '96.
韦得·曼哈尼与史考特·包曼 1996年那一届的
Who are these guys? They were Whitney, six years ago.
这些人是谁 他们算是六年前的惠特尼
Athletes, lettered in football, baseball, basketball. They ruled the school.
过去的足球 棒球 篮球选手 他们是学校的红人
- What happened? - Well, according to the Ledger...
后来发生什么事了 根据日报上的报导...
...Wade got injured and Scott started using drugs.
韦得受伤 史考特吸毒
They watched their futures vanish.
他们眼看着自己的未来消失了
Do you think Whitney's in trouble? I don't know.
你认为惠特尼惹上麻烦了吗 我不知道
I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't listen to me.
我想要跟他谈 但他不听我的
He thinks that scholarship is his only way out of here.
他认为奖学金是让他离开这里唯一的方法
I wish he'd see himself the way I do.
我希望他能学我看事情的角度
There's more to him than football.
他还有很多比足球更重要的
He's lucky to have you. Yeah.
他很幸运拥有你 是的
Big influence I am.
我真是有举足轻重的影响
Can't seem to convince anybody to do anything today.
我今天好像连一点说服力也没
Are you talking about the Talon?
你在说塔龙戏院吗
I met with Lex, tried to make my case, but he totally shot me down.
我去见莱克斯 想说服他 但他完全拒绝我了
He said I hadn't given him a good enough business reason.
他说我没给他足够的商业理由
Sounds kind of harsh.
听起来有点刺耳
Yeah.
是的
But I think the thing that makes me maddest, is that he's right.
最让我生气的是 我觉得他说得对
Maybe it wasn't a rejection, maybe it was a challenge.
也许那不是拒绝 也许只是个挑战
My first challenge is helping Whitney. Let me work on that.
我的第一个挑战是帮助惠特尼 把他交给我
Clark, why are you doing this? Not that I don't appreciate it.
克拉克 你为何要做这些 我是很感激啦
I couldn't stop what happened to Chloe. There's a chance for Whitney.
我无法阻止发生在克洛身上的事 但惠特尼还有机会
You got a taste.
你尝过了
You wanna find out what it's all about, bro?
现在你想深入体验吗 兄弟
Yeah. Sure, I'm in.
是的 当然 算我一份
Glad you could make it, Luthor.
很高兴你赶到了 路德
Go inside. You'll find a walk-in meat locker.
走进去 你会看到 一间大型的肉品冷藏室
Wait there.
在那里等着
Now what?
然后呢
How did you...? Open the case, Lex.
你们是如何... 打开箱子 莱克斯
I want the disk first. The money, Lex.
我要先拿到磁片 钱 莱克斯
Give us the money!
把钱给我们
What's going on? Shut up.
搞什么 闭嘴
It's empty. He screwed us!
这是空的 他在耍我们
If I brought the money, I'd never get out.
如果我带钱来 那我就出不去了
Big mistake, rich boy.
大错特错 富家公子
I phase through your neck, I kill you.
我要掐断你的脖子 我要杀了你
We want the damn money! Stop it!
我们要钱 住手
Give us the money! You never said we'd do this!
把钱给我们 你们没说 我们要做这种事
I said, shut up!
我说 闭嘴
Stop it, you're killing him!
住手 你们会害死他的
Wade, time is almost up, we got to blow!
韦得 时间快到了 我们得闪人了
Next time, bring the money!
下一次 记得带钱来
Whitney?
惠特尼
Come on, rookie.
快点 菜鸟
What got into you, bro? What were you thinking?
你怎么了 兄弟 你在想什么
He wasn't thinking! I didn't sign on to kill anyone.
他根本没用大脑 我可不是为了杀人加入你们的
Oh, is that it, Fordman?
哦 是吗 佛德曼
You trying to quit? I'm not saying that. It's just...
你想退出吗 我没说 只是...
Luthor doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would
路德不像那种付了钱
just pay up and then walk away.
就会乖乖走路的人
Don't worry about Luthor, I put the fear of God in him!
不要担心路德 我己经恐吓过他了
It's gonna be our biggest payday yet!
我们将可获得最大的报酬
All right, all right, all right, that's enough.
好了 好了 好了 够了
Homeboy's fine.
居家男孩还好吧
Just had a case of jitters, didn't you? Yeah.
就是有点战栗不安 是吗 对
Yeah.
对
He's gonna screw everything up! Look at us, bro, we are burning up!
他会搞砸的 看看我们 兄弟 我们是两头烧
We can't just keep tatting up.
我们不能一直这样消耗下去
We need fresh blood to keep this dream alive.
我们需要新血轮延续这个梦
Now go get a brew and chill out.
去喝一杯消消气吧
Come on.
走吧
Listen, bro.
听着 兄弟
I went out on a limb for you just now.
我刚刚才为你挡了一下
Don't let me down again.
不要再让我失望
I won't.
我不会的
And don't sweat Luthor.
也不要怕路德
As soon as he ponies up the cash, I think he's gonna disappear...
只要他付钱 我想他就会消失...
...for a very long time.
很长的一段时间
Come on.
走了
All right, Lex...
好 莱克斯...
...what were you doing with those guys?
你跟那群人在一起做什么
They were blackmailing me, Clark.
他们勒索我 克拉克
I went there to make a drop.
我去付款
You're wondering if your father's been right about me all along, aren't you?
你在怀疑你♥爸♥对我的看法也许是正确的 对不对
They stole a computer disk that contains confidential information.
他们偷了存有机密资料的磁片
What was on it? Nothing illegal...
里面有什么 一切都是合法的...
...but it's not something I want in the public domain.
我只是不想引起大众的注意
That's why you didn't want cops involved.
所以你才不希望警♥察♥涉入
Clark, I told you I'd handle it.
克拉克 我说过 我能处理
Question is, what were you doing there?
问题在于 你去那里做什么
I was following Whitney.
我在跟踪惠特尼
He's been hanging with those guys. I wanted to help.
最近他一直跟那伙人混在一起 我想帮他
Is this because of Chloe?
是为了克洛吗
Clark, you can't save the world.
克拉克 你无法拯救全世界
All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies.
到头来 你只有救世主情结 还会树立很多敌人
I saved you, didn't I? That turned out all right.
我救了你 不是吗 我成功了
What's your next move?
你下一个行动是什么
They're gonna learn that it doesn't pay to rob Lex Luthor.
他们会尝到抢劫莱克斯·路德的苦果
What about Whitney?
那惠特尼呢
A man is measured by the quality of his friends.
近朱者赤 近墨者黑
If the quarterback's with them, he'll have to face the consequences.
如果四分卫要跟着他们 他就得面对后果
Pete?
彼得
We were supposed to meet at the Torch.
我们约好在《火炬》见面不是吗
Yeah, well, Chloe called...
是的 克洛打电♥话♥来...
...and I told her what we were doing... - So I insisted you guys come here.
我跟她说我们都在做什么... 所以我坚持要你们来这里
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表