I figured they could use it for insurance purposes and stuff.
我想它们可以在保险程序中派上用场
I'll see you later. I gotta go.
待会见 我得走了
Chloe...
克洛...
...it's the same guy.
那是同一个人
Wait, but he's... Dead.
慢点 但他... 死了
Help!
救命
Somebody!
来人啊
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Somebody!
来人啊
No word from Lex. No one's spoken to him since this morning.
莱克斯没消息 今天早上起就没人跟他说过话
I pulled our alleged dead guy's license. It's registered to a John Smith. Original.
我找出了据称是死者的驾照 登记的是约翰·史密斯
He has an address in Metropolis and does not work for the C.E.P.
他的地址在大都会 而且不在环保局工作
How'd you do that? I hacked into the DMV database.
你怎么弄的 我潜进汽车管理处的资料库
Sometimes persistence is a good thing. Call Metropolis P.D.
有时候坚持是件好事 打电♥话♥给大都会警局
Have them go to that address. What's going on?
叫他们到那个地址去 怎么回事
I think Lex is in serious trouble.
我想莱克斯的麻烦大了
You ready to talk?
你准备开口了吗
You're finally where you should have been three years ago.
你终于站在三年前就该站在的地方
Exposed in the spotlight.
暴露在聚光灯下
What do you want from me?
你要我怎么样
The truth about Club Zero.
零点俱乐部的真♥相♥
Kasich.
卡席屈
Excuse me, did you find anyone else in there?
对不起 里面还有发现其他人吗
Do you know where I can find Club Zero? You're six months too late, kid.
你知道零点俱乐部怎么去吗 你晚了六个月 小子
What do you mean? Well, it closed down.
你是什么意思 它关门了
It was an old warehouse on 78th and Main.
就是78街跟中正路口的旧仓库
Liar! That's what it said in the papers, but that's not what really happened.
胡说 那是报上说的 但不是实际所发生的
It's the truth. Read the police reports! I know you covered it up.
是真的 不信你看警方的报告 我知道是你做了手脚
I don't know how you did it, but you're gonna pay.
我不知道你是怎么弄的 但你要付出代价的
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
You killed me.
你杀了我
Daddy can't save you this time, Lex.
老爹这回不能救你了 莱克斯
No more games, Lex.
别玩把戏了 莱克斯
It's time for the truth.
是真♥相♥大白的时候了
I know you. You're the contractor from the Talon.
我认识你 你是塔龙的承包商
That's my day job.
那是我白天的工作
Who are you?
你是谁
Amanda never talked about her family?
阿曼达从未提过她的家人
She said she had a brother in Central City.
她说她在中♥央♥市有个哥哥
He was in prison. She was the only person who kept in touch.
他在牢里 而她是唯一跟他联络的
She was my lifeline when I was inside.
我在里头的时候她是我的生命线
I never had a rich daddy to keep me out of jail.
我可没有一个有钱的老头 让我不必坐牢
I don't understand. What do you want? What do I want? What do I want?
我不懂 你要什么 我要什么
I want vengeance for my sister.
我要为我妹妹报仇
What do you mean? Where's Amanda?
你是什么意思 阿曼达呢
She's dead, Lex.
她死了 莱克斯
She committed suicide a year ago.
她一年前自杀了
I never knew. That's because you cut her out of your life.
我并不知道 那是因为你跟她断绝了来往
She was never the same after Club Zero.
零点俱乐部那件事之后她就变了
Jude's death devastated her.
朱♥德♥的死让她一厥不振
He was the love of her life. You took all that away.
他是她生命的至爱 而你将那一切都带走了
She had nothing to live for.
她的生命失去了意义
Who's that?
那是谁
Lucky break.
好运到
Couple weeks after Amanda's funeral, I walk into a greasy spoon in Bludhaven...
几周前阿曼达的丧礼之后 我走进蓝原的一家小吃店
...and there he is. I couldn't believe it. Short-order cook flipping burgers.
就在那儿 我不敢相信我的眼睛 现卖♥♥汉堡的厨师
You know how they say everyone in life has a double?
你知道他们都说世上的每个人都有双胞胎
I had to look twice.
我当时真得看个仔细
I figure if he can fool me, he can fool you.
我想如果他唬得了我 一定能唬你
Why'd he do it?
他为什么要这么做
He was on parole, needed the money, and that's when I got the idea.
他在保释中 需要钱 所以我就有了这个点子
You ruined Mandy's life, I'd ruin yours.
你毁了阿曼达的一生 我就要毁你的
Mandy's finally gonna get the justice she deserves.
阿曼达终于将得到她应得的正义
You were right.
你是对的
You were right. The newspapers, the police reports, what I told Phelan.
你是对的 报上说的警方的报告 还有我告诉法蓝的
They were all lies. You want the truth? I'll give it to you.
都是谎言 你要真♥相♥ 我可以给你
No, no, no. You're twisting it again! That's what happened!
不 你又在扭曲它了 是真的
That's what happened. Amanda pulled the trigger.
真♥相♥是如此 阿曼达开了枪
She shot Jude. I was just trying to protect her.
她杀了朱♥德♥ 我只是想保护她
I'm through with you, Lex!
我不跟你扯了 莱克斯
Killing me won't bring Amanda back.
杀了我也不能将阿曼达带回来
None of this can change what happened. I don't care.
己经发生的事无法改变 我不管
After tonight, you'll never hurt anyone else.
今晚之后 你再也不能伤害人了
You can't escape your past, Lex.
你逃不了你的过去 莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯
Get down! There's a man with a gun up there.
趴下 上头有个人拿着枪
Where? You mean that guy?
哪里 你是说那家伙
What happened? I have no idea.
怎么回事 我也不知道
How'd you find me here?
你怎么在这儿找到我的
With a little help from my friends.
朋友的帮忙
So, what do you think? I'm definitely surprised.
所以 你觉得如何 我确实吃惊
Me too.
我也是
Where's Chloe?
克洛呢
She said she wanted to be fashionably late.
她说她要时尚性的晚到
I got this for you.
我带了这个给你
Don't worry, it's not a body part.
别担心 不是尸体残骸
It was in the attic. It was my grandfather's.
原先在阁楼里 是我爷爷的
It was taken just after the Talon opened.
是塔龙刚开幕时拍的
Figured you could hang it above the counter.
我想你可以将它挂在柜台上方
Clark, it's amazing. Thank you.
克拉克 真惊人 谢谢你
You're welcome.
别客气
I better get back to work.
我得回去工作了
How does it feel?
感觉如何
Terrifying. Don't tell anybody. Your secret's safe with me.
可怕极了 别告诉任何人 我会守密的
I get the feeling you're avoiding me, Clark.
我觉得你在逃避我 克拉克
I just realized there's a lot I don't know about you.
我发现我其实不很了解你
You think my dark past is gonna rub off on you?
你觉得我晦暗的过去会黏上你
I was trying to protect Amanda.
我试着保护阿曼达
My father wouldn't raise a finger to help her...
我爸是不会动一根手指去帮她的
...but I knew he'd do anything to save his only son.
但我知道他会尽一切来救他唯一的儿子
So you took the fall and everything was covered up?
所以你承担了一切 然后真♥相♥救被掩埋了
Is that really what happened? Is it the truth?
事情真是这样的
The truth is, I'd do anything to protect my friends.
真♥相♥是 我会尽一切保护我的朋友
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表