I'm not interested in retribution or publicity, but Amy needs help.
我没有兴趣报复或公开宣传 可是艾美需要帮忙
Counseling, medical treatment, whatever it takes, just send me the bill.
心理辅♥导♥ 医学治疗都好 只要把帐单给我就行了
Even so, I think it'd be best for everyone if you left the mansion tonight.
可是你们还是今晚就离开比较好
Yes, of course.
当然
You made it.
你办到了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
It's just getting to the good part.
好戏才要上场
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
这是我看到最美的一次
The other night on the porch, I felt you were trying to tell me something.
昨晚在阳台你好像欲言又止
I was.
没错
But Nell's timing was impeccable, as always.
可是妮尔每次时间都抓的恰到好处
She's not here now.
她现在不在这里
What I wanted to tell you was...
我想告诉你的是...
What I wanted to say was...
我想说的是...
...I would never do anything to hurt you.
我绝对不会伤害你
I know that.
我知道
But if I said what I really wanted to say right now, that's what I'd do.
可是现在若把想说的话告诉你
I'd hurt you.
我就会伤害你
Why don't you take a shot?
你何不试试看
I'm pretty strong.
我很坚强
I know, but I think Whitney needs to know that too.
我知道 可是惠特尼也要知道
I thought you didn't want to talk about Whitney.
我以为你不想谈惠特尼
I don't.
我不想
But if you were my girlfriend standing in Whitney's loft...
可是如果你是我的女朋友 站在惠特尼的阁楼上
...I'd hope he'd say the same thing.
我希望他也会说同样的话
I understand you're mad at him...
我知道你很气他
...but you need to talk to him. He needs you right now. He just doesn't know it.
可是你需要和他谈谈 他现在需要你 只是不知道
Clark, why are you doing this?
克拉克 你为什么这么做
Because after all this time, you and I are finally friends, and I don't wanna lose that.
因为这么久以来 我和你终于是朋友 我不想失去
Look.
你看
We missed it.
我们错过了
I just wanted to feel close to you.
我只想靠近你
Jeff is gonna pack everything else.
杰夫会打包其他东西
My husband will be back in the morning to pick it up.
我先生早上会回来拿
Again, Mr. Luthor, I... It's okay. It's okay.
路德先生 我... 没关系
Drive safely.
一路顺风
Yes, I'd like to leave a message for Victoria Hardwick.
我想留言给维多莉亚哈维
Who's there?
是谁
Come out and show yourself.
有种就站出来
How'd it go with Lana?
和拉娜怎么样
We're still friends.
我们还是朋友
Are you okay with that? No.
你没问题吗 没有
But I think it's the right call for now.
可是我认为那是正确的举动
Hey, Mrs. Kent.
肯特太太
Hi, Chloe. Well, I'll see you later.
克洛依 回头见
Okay, so, bad news on the Dracula front.
吸血鬼的理论是坏消息
The drop of blood on the mirror was type A.
玻璃上的血是A型
Amy Palmer was type O.
可是艾美是O型
But she had a shrine to Lex in her room.
可是她的房♥间有个莱克斯的祭坛
She may be a little Lex-obsessed, but she's not the one that tried to off Victoria.
她可能很迷莱克斯 但不是她想干掉维多莉亚的
Check the paper.
检查报告
Amy's blood type doesn't match, but look at Jeff's.
艾美的血型不符 可是看看杰夫的
Her brother? He's always been so quiet.
她哥哥 他一直很安静
Practically invisible.
几乎像是隐形
I'll catch up with you later.
回头见
Don't you understand? She loved you.
你不了解吗 她爱你
How could you send her away?
你怎么能把她送走
Who are you? Suddenly, you care.
你是谁 你突然关心起来了
Master Lex with his castle,
你这个拥有荣华富贵的...
his plant, his expensive cars. When did people ever matter to you?
城♥堡♥主人 你何时关心过人的
Jeff?
杰夫
Where are you?
你在哪里
Did you forget the unspoken rule?
忘了不可说的规矩吗
Servants are supposed to be invisible.
仆人应该要隐形
We tried to hide, fade into the woodwork.
我们试着让你们不住意到我们
My parents lived with it, pretended it didn't matter, but Amy wanted more.
我父母忍♥气吞声 可是艾美想要更多
And I'm through pretending!
我己经厌烦假装了
What have I ever done to you?
我对你做过什么吗
She loved you, and you threw her out like she was nothing.
你毫不留情地把她甩掉
I thought she was attacking Victoria.
我以为她攻击维多莉亚
That was me. I wanted to scare her and make her leave.
是我做的 我想把她吓走
I wanted everything back to the way it was for Amy,
我希望为了艾美挽回一切
but you're not interested in love.
可是你对爱情不感兴趣
That kind of love could get me arrested.
那种爱情会让我被捕的
She's a little young for me, Jeff.
她年纪小了一点
You ruined her life!
你毁了她的生活
Our lives!
我们的生活
I'm not gonna let you hurt her again!
我不会再让你伤害她了
Lex! It's me. Open up!
莱克斯 是我 开门
Clark.
克拉克
Stay away from him, Kent.
肯特 不要靠近他
It is your fault, too.
这也是你的错
Jeff.
杰夫
What happened?
怎么了
Chemistry, Kent.
是化学 肯特
Some plants don't absorb light, they refract it.
有些植物不会吸收光线 而会折射
I found a weird green rose on the grounds, and I studied it.
我在地上发现一种怪异的绿玫瑰 做了一些研究
And then I used the oils to become what I've always been...
用这种油变成我一向的样子
...to Lex, to the people at school...
不管是对莱克斯 学校的人
...everyone.
还是每个人
I've heard Luthor talk about you like you're something special.
你好像很特别
Well, I'm special too.
我也很特别
What do you think's gonna happen to Jeff?
你想杰夫会怎么样
A lot of serious therapy.
一堆的治疗
The bigger question is how he made himself invisible.
更大的问题是他怎么隐形的
I don't know. I guess the secret's gonna stay with him.
不知道 我想秘密会跟着他
How's your head? I've survived worse.
你的头还好吗 我碰过更惨的
Can't say the same about my father's antique collection.
但是我父亲的古董收藏 却是另外一回事了
Sorry. Don't be.
抱歉 不必
My mother always hated that room.
我妈妈总是很讨厌那个房♥间
"War's in our nature," she said. "We don't need to put it on display. "
她说战争是我们的天性 我们不必展示出来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表