New girl gets the worst shifts.
新来的服务生被轮到最糟的排班
Can I get you anything? May I have a cup of coffee?
要来点什么吗 一杯咖啡
Coming right up. Thanks.
马上来 谢了
Rumor has it Clark Kent joined the football team.
谣传克拉克·肯特加入美式足球队
Rumor's true. Congratulations. Your dad must be thrilled.
谣言是真的 恭喜 你♥爸♥爸一定很高兴
Actually, he freaked out and told me I couldn't play.
其实他气疯了
I'm surprised with my dad. He claims I should make my own decisions...
我很惊讶 他宣称我可以自己做主
...but then when I do, he shuts me down.
可是我这样做 他却要封♥杀♥我
And you're out late, waiting for him to go to bed so you can avoid...
所以你在外游荡 等他上♥床♥再回家
...the uncomfortable silence when you get home.
以避免难堪的沉默
How'd you know? The Luthors wrote the book...
你怎么知道 姓路德的写了一本...
...on uncomfortable silences.
关于难堪沉默的书
What are you working on?
你在忙什么
I'm trying to figure out which poor bastards should get the ax.
企图找出哪些可怜虫被砍掉
My father wants me to cut 20% of my work force.
我爸爸要我裁掉百分之二十的员工
Any way around it? Once my father's made his mind up...
有办法避免吗 我爸爸一旦打定主意
...he's not easy to turn around. - Lf it makes you guys feel any better...
就不会轻易回头 如果能让你们好过一点
...you should have seen my aunt's face when I took this job.
你们应该看看我得到这份工作时 我婶婶的表情
Not that I was eavesdropping or anything.
不是我故意窃听
I guess we're all in the same boat. No. You both stood your ground...
我们都是同病相怜 不 你们两个都坚持立场
...and are doing what you want. I caved.
做你们想做的事 我却屈服了
You two have inspired me.
你们给了我启示
Oh, yeah, joining the football team and pouring some coffee.
是啊 加入美式足球队和倒咖啡
We're a couple of real rebels. Long live the revolution.
我们是一群真正的反叛者 革命万岁
How is it?
怎么样
It's perfect.
好极了
Is that what you ordered? Not even close.
那是你点的吗 差远了
Trevor, it's Clark Kent. I'm here to talk.
崔佛 我是克拉克·肯特 我来和你讲话
Just leave or he'll come back.
赶快离开 不然他会回来
Coach Walt?
瓦特教练吗
Once he gets angry... What did he do to you?
一旦他生气... 他对你怎么了
Coach rides me pretty hard, you know, me and some of the others.
教练对我和其他一些人很凶
Thinks he's our father or something. That's how he justifies it, anyway.
以为他是父亲什么的 他是这样自圆其说
Once when I dropped a pass, he drove me home, punched me in the gut...
如果我漏接球 他开车载我回家 揍我的肚子
...told me not to do it again. - Why didn't you tell anyone?
告诉我不能再犯 你为什么不告诉人
Coach said he'd throw me off the team, wouldn't help me pass my classes.
教练说他会把我赶出球队 不帮我通过考试
Did he give you that math midterm?
他有给你数学试题吗
Trevor, I can help. That's what Principal Kwan said.
崔佛 我可以帮忙 关校长也是这么说
Look what coach did to him.
看看教练怎么对他
What happened to your arm? It's nothing. It's a carburetor burn.
你的手臂怎么了 没事 被汽化器烫到了
It's nothing.
没关系
Let me see it, Trevor.
让我看
I don't know how coach did it, but if I talk, he's gonna fry me.
我不知道教练怎么做的 可是如果我开口 他会油炸我
Kent, why aren't you in the locker room suiting up?
肯特 怎么不去更衣室换衣服
I'm not walking out on that field, and neither are you.
我不会上球场 你也不会
Look, I don't know what the hell your problem is...
我不知道你哪里有问题
...but you do not want to tick me off right now.
可是你现在最好别惹我
I saw what you did to Trevor's arm. Trevor should have kept his mouth shut!
我看到你对崔佛手臂做的好事 崔佛应该闭上他的狗嘴
What's the matter, Kent? A little too hot for you, huh?
肯特 怎么了 太热了
Well, excuse me now. I've got a game to win.
失陪了 我有球赛要赢
Blue, 32! Hike!
蓝色 32
Chloe. Hi, Mrs. Kent. Hi, Mr. Kent.
克洛 肯特太太 肯特先生
Smallville's resident cynic have a change of heart?
小镇的讽世派改变心意了
Well, I decided to put my personal politics aside to support my friends.
我决定把个人政♥治♥立场放一边 过来支持我的朋友
Yes, we're trying the same philosophy.
我们也是同样的想法
Where's Clark? I don't know.
克拉克呢 我不知道
I was supposed to meet him, but he didn't show. I thought he was with you.
我跟他约了碰面 可是他没来 我以为他和你们在一起
Hey, Pete. Pete. Hey.
彼得 嘿
Have you seen Clark? No, haven't seen him all day.
你有看到克拉克吗 一整天都没看到他
Jonathan, you know the rules, no parents on the sidelines.
强纳森 你知道规矩 父母不能到边线
I'm looking for Clark. Well, join the club. I need him out here.
我在找克拉克 我也正在找他呢
Guess he doesn't have what it takes to be a winner, huh?
我想他没有赢球的本钱吧
Nobody's seen him. I think the coach is lying.
没有人看到他 我认为教练在说谎
What's going on here, Chloe?
克洛 这里怎么了
All right, I'll check the locker room. You check the school.
我去检查更衣室 你去查学校
I'll be back in five.
我五分钟后回来
We're in the middle of a game here. Just call the damn plays!
我们正在比赛 只要继续打就行了
Clark!
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克
Clark! Clark! Clark!
克拉克
Come on!
快点
Can you hear me? Are you all right? It's the meteor rocks.
你听得见我说话吗 是陨石
Come on. Come on.
快点
Coach, you need help. What I need is to win this game.
教练 你需要帮忙 我需要的是赢球
It's too late for that.
现在太迟了
How'd you do that?
你怎么做的
It's in the genes.
是家族遗传
Give it up, coach. You've lost.
放弃吧 你输了
Two trips in one week. I'm flattered, Dad.
一周来两次 真是受宠若惊
What is this? It's my new proposal.
这是什么 我的新提案
I cut the operating budget by 20% without losing a single job.
我删掉百分之二十的营运预算 没有裁掉一个人
Lex, I specifically told you to cut your work force.
莱克斯 我特别要你裁员的
Why? With this plan, you don't get the bad PR.
为什么 这项计划不会得到坏宣传
That's not the point.
那不是重点
Careful, Dad, you're getting emotional.
爸爸小心 你在动感情
We could always try a rematch.
我们总是可以再试一回合
Are you afraid you can't take your son again?
你害怕不能再打赢儿子
You get one. One what?
你有一次 一次什么
One chance to defy me.
一次反抗我的机会
I can't figure out what you hate more...
我不知道你更痛恨哪一样
...the fact that my plan works or that you didn't come up with it first.
我的计划有效呢 还是你没有先想到
Just remember: Empires aren't built on clever bookkeeping.
记住 帝国不是建在聪明的簿记上
Dad, you have no idea what I'm capable of.
爸 你不知道我的能力
Sorry you didn't get to play.
抱歉你没有上场
Were you here to make sure I didn't hurt anyone?
你来这里确定我不会伤人吗
I was here to support my son.
我来这里支持儿子
Some of the things I said were out of line.
我说的一些话很不恰当
Look, I do trust you, Clark, I do.
我真的相信你
I guess there's always gonna be a part of me that's a little bit afraid...
总是会有一点害怕
...but that's just being a parent.
不过那是天下父母心
Thanks, Dad.
爸 谢谢
Peaceful, isn't it?
真安详
Hey, thought you were working. I got let go.
以为你在工作 我被炒鱿鱼了
Apparently, I'm not waitress material. Sorry.
显然我不是当服务生的料子 很遗憾
How'd your aunt take it?
你婶婶怎么想
She said that it was a sign that I should seriously reconsider cheerleading.
她说我应该认真考虑回到啦啦队
Parents, what are you gonna do?
父母心 你打算怎么办
I heard about the coach. Pretty weird.
我听说教练的事了 真诡异
He won his 200th game and didn't even see it.
他赢了第两百场比赛 却无法看到
Are you gonna play next season?
你下一季会打球吗
I don't know if football's for me.
我不知道美式足球适不适合我
I mean, my dad played, my granddad played.
我爸爸打过 我祖父也打过
I think it's time to break the vicious cycle.
也许应该打破恶性循环了
Pretty short career. Why the change of heart?
短暂的生涯 为什么改变心意
I don't know.
我不知道
Guess I got out on the field and realized my reason for playing was gone.
我一上球场 发现打球的原因不见了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Who said life was fair?
谁说生命是公平的
Gonna be okay?
会没事吗
Sometimes I just want to scream.
有时候我只想大叫
Why don't we? Why don't we what?
我们何不呢 何不什么
Scream. I'm game if you are. You serious?
大叫 如果你愿意 我就加入 你说真的吗
Why not?
何不呢
On three.
数到三
One... two... three.
一 二 三
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表