They've organized a search party, tomorrow morning.
他们明天上午会再组织一个搜索队
How you doing?
你还顺利吧
Spent the afternoon at the sheriff's station telling them what I saw.
我今天整个下午都在警♥察♥局 跟他们描述我所看到的景象
Kept looking at me like I was crazy.
继续把我当疯子看好了
I don't think you're crazy.
我不认为你疯了
How are you holding up?
你还可以吧
I keep wishing Chloe would just walk up those steps.
我一直在祈祷克洛能突然现身
I never appreciated how much she meant to me until now.
直到此刻我才了解 她对我有多重要
The thought of never seeing her again... Clark.
一想到可能再也见不到她了 克拉克
You can't think that way.
你不要往坏的方面想
You know, I remember the first time I met her.
知道吗 我记得初次遇到她时
It was eighth grade.
是在八年级的时候
She'd just transferred from Metropolis and I was assigned to show her around.
她刚从大都会那里转来 我被指派带她到处参观
She wanted to know where she could buy a copy of the Planet...
一开始 她就想知道 哪里可以买♥♥到《星球日报》...
...so she could keep in touch with civilization.
因为她想跟文明保持联♥系♥
When she found out I lived on a farm, she insisted I invite her over to experience it.
当她发现我住在农场的时候 就坚持要我带她去体验一下
I think she thought I was Amish.
我想她是把我当成安曼教的人了
When I brought her up here...
我带她到这里来的时候...
...she just kissed me, right out of the blue.
出乎意外的 她直接就亲了我
Why'd she do that?
她为什么亲你
She said, "I know you've been thinking about that...
她说"我知道你想了一整天了...
...so I figured we'd get it out of the way and be friends. "
我想我们还是把事情解决了 开始当朋友"
It was my first kiss.
那是我的初吻
It's nice it was with someone you still care about.
那种感觉很好 那是跟一个你在乎的人
We're going to see her again, Clark.
我们还会看到她的 克拉克
Lana?
拉娜
I just saw her again. Chloe? Where?
我又看到她了 克洛 在哪里
Buried. She's still alive. Did you see where she was?
被埋了 她还活着 你有看到她在哪里吗
I'm not sure, but there was a windmill. A big one.
我不确定 不过有个风车 很大的风车
She must be out in Chandler's Field. I'll get help!
她一定是在辛德勒的田里 我去找人帮忙
Chloe? Chloe!
克洛 克洛
Chloe, it's okay! It's okay. Clark!
克洛依 没事了 没事了 克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
I knew it was you, it's always you.
我早就知道你会来 你总是会来
Thanks, I appreciate that.
谢了 我很感激
I gotta go. Some real people just came in.
我得挂了 有个大人物刚进来
- Who was that? - The Daily Planet.
是谁 《星球日报》
Thought you missed your appointment for the internship.
我还以为你错过了实习生的面试
I did. They were calling about an interview.
没错 这次他们是来谈访问我的事
Are you gonna do it?
你要接受
No. I've wanted my name in the Daily Planet,
不 我很想让我的名字登上《星球日报》
but not like this.
但不是这样子的
Besides, I figured the Torch could use an exclusive, which...
更何况 我想让《火炬》拥有更独家的报导...
...I will write as soon as I get out of here.
我一离开这里马上就去写
Chloe, do you remember anything?
克洛 你有记起什么吗
I remember...
我记得...
...tripping on some metal rails...
被什么金属轨道绊到
...and I remember...
我还记得...
...hundreds of teddy bears hanging from the ceiling.
有很多泰迪态挂在天花板上
Anyway, that's where I was kept until I...
那是我被关的地方 就是在我...
I'm sorry, you guys. Flashback.
抱歉 各位 恐怖的回忆
I can still hear the dirt falling on the coffin.
我还听得到泥土落在棺木的声音
Sorry.
抱歉
If you hadn't found me, I don't know where I'd be.
要不是你找到我 真不知道我现在变到哪里去了
Don't thank me, thank Lana.
不要感谢我 感谢拉娜
Yeah, I gotta hand it to you...
对 我得感谢你...
...you sure picked a perfect time to take a walk on the weird side.
你挑了一个好的时机变得不正常
You should get some rest.
你得休息了
Clark.
克拉克
Would you mind sticking around for a while?
你能多陪我一会儿吗
Whoever did this is still out there.
犯案的人还消遥法外
Of course not. I'll stay here as long as you need.
当然好 只要你需要 我就留下
Thanks.
谢了
Okay, well, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow.
好 那 我们大家明天见了
Bye, Lana.
再见 拉娜
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Glad you could join me.
很高兴你能跟我一起去
How late were you at the hospital? All night.
你在医院待到多晚 一整晚
I snuck in after visiting hours.
访客时间过后 我又偷偷进去
I'm sure Chloe appreciated that.
我相信克洛一定很感激
I'm worried that the person who did this is out there.
我担心还没被捉到犯案的人
Clark, you got her back safe and sound. That's what's important.
克拉克 你把她安全的救回来了 这才是最重要的
Without Lana I wouldn't have.
没有拉娜的帮忙 我救不了她
Hey, she hasn't had any more visions, has she?
嘿 她没有幻觉了吧
No. I think they're connected to the gas pipe explosion. That's when they started.
没 我想她的幻觉跟瓦斯爆♥炸♥有关 是从那时候开始的
I'm gonna check that out. No, son, let the police do it. It's their job.
我要查查看 不 儿子 让警方去查就好
Wish I knew who she was seeing through.
希望我知道她看到谁的视线
What you need to focus on right now...
你目前应该专住的重点是...
...is getting this truckload of feed over to the Millers.
快把这卡车的饲料弄到米勒家去
So you've had a night to sleep on it, what are you going to do with Lex's check?
你己经想了一整夜了 你打算如何处理莱克斯的支票
I might be stubborn, but I'm not blind.
我也许很固执 不过我没瞎
Yeah, I had a talk with your mom.
对 我己经跟你妈谈过了
As soon as we deliver the feed...
等我们把饲料运过去...
...I'm taking it to the savings and loan.
我就带着支票去储蓄与贷款银行
Keep them moving. All right.
叫他们继续 好的
What's up, Lex?
怎么了 莱克斯
Considering buying this land for a project, but I wanted to test the soil first.
想买♥♥下这块地做研究 不过 我想先测试土壤状况
Standard operating procedure.
这是标准操作流程
Since when does standard procedure include metal detectors and HAZMAT suits?
标准操作流程怎么需要陨石侦测器以及隔离装呢
To be honest, there may have been a major meteor strike on the site.
坦白说 这个地点被大陨石撞击过
There's no proof the meteors were harmful, but...
虽没有证据显示陨石有害 不过...
It never hurts to dot your I's and cross your T's, right?
做些必要的防范 还是比较安全 是吧
LuthorCorp's environmental record has taken some serious hits in recent weeks.
路德企业最近几星期的环保行为相当谨慎
Better safe than sorry. Is there a problem?
事前防范总比事后抱歉好 有问题吗
Dad?
爹
The problem is, Lex, that...
问题在于 莱克斯...
...what's good for LuthorCorp isn't always what's good for this town.
对路德企业好的事情 不见得会对这个小镇好
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
Looks like you've got business to attend to.
看来你似乎很忙
I've decided I can't accept your money.
我己经决定 我不能接受你的钱
Mr. Kent, I don't understand.
肯特先生 我不了解
I wouldn't expect you would.
我不期待你能了解
Lex, I... It's okay, Clark.
莱克斯 我... 没关系的 克拉克
I'll talk to you later.
我再跟你谈
Dad.
爹
Dad!
爹
Lex didn't deserve that. People test the land all the time.
不应该如此对待莱克斯 别人也都在测试田地的啊
I know that, Clark.
我知道 克拉克
But this field is where your ship crashed down.
不过 这里就是你的太空船坠落的地点
If Lex's scientists find anything out here,
如果莱克斯的科学家在此地找到任何线索
they could trace it back to you.
就可能会追查到你
Keep swinging the detector through until we get a reading.
继续使用侦测器 直到有读数出现为止
Come on.
快走了
Lex, you gotta see this.
莱克斯 你得看看这东西
You understand what this could mean.
你了解这可能代表什么吗
More than you know.
比你更了解
I want you to handle all the tests personally, then report directly to me.
我要你私下处理所有的测试 然后直接向我报告
How you feeling? Better.
你感觉还好吧 好多了
At least the nightmares seem to have stopped.
至少梦魇似乎己经停止了
I'm glad you came by.
我很高兴你顺道过来
Went home early. Started going through some of my dad's things.
我今天较早回家 我开始整理我爹的东西了
Sure you're ready for that? It's okay.
你确定你己经可以了吗 是的
It actually brought back some nice memories.
事实上 整理那些东西 可以想起许多很好的回忆
And I found this.
而且我还找到这个
These were your father's?
这些都是你父亲的
Yeah.
对
I knew he served in Vietnam, but he never talked about it.
我知道他打过越战 不过 他一直没提起
Know what they're for?
知道这些都代表什么吗
Yeah. They keep a registry on the Internet.
知道 网络上有纪录
Silver star's for exceptional valor.
银色星星代表杰出勇气勋章
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表