Look, I don't understand. I thought that you'd be happy.
我不懂 我以为你会很高兴
People even say that we look alike. We could be sisters.
别人甚至说我们长得很像 几乎像姊妹一样
I'm just not sure it's such a good idea.
我只是不知道这样做好不好
Okay, I see. So it was all a lie?
我明白了 所以一切都是谎言
You were pretending to like me, then when I come to you...
你假装喜欢我 当我有求于你时
...in my hour of need, you blow me off?
你却置之不理
Tina, calm down. You should have said yes, Lana.
蒂娜 别激动 你应该答应的
It would have been perfect.
那就十全十美了
What's your glitch, huh? Why do you keep staring at me?
你有什么问题 干么瞪着我
I don't know.
我不知道
Sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing home so early? Having more vision problems?
今天怎么提早回家 视力问题更严重了吗
I controlled it.
我能够控制了
Once. Sort of. I concentrated, and it worked.
就一次 我集中精神 结果成功了
Great! What'd you concentrate on?
好极了 你集中在什么东西上
Tina Greer's locker. What did you see?
蒂娜·吉儿的衣物柜 你看到什么
The money from the bank robbery.
银行抢案的钞票
I was just locking up, deputies. How can I help you?
我正要锁门 警♥察♥ 有什么可以帮忙的
We're looking for your daughter.
我们要找你的女儿
She hasn't come home yet. What's the problem?
她还没回来 有什么问题吗
The stolen money was recovered in her school locker this afternoon.
今天下午在她的衣物柜 发现被偷走的钱
You're kidding.
怎么可能
My Tina?
我的蒂娜
How could she be involved in this?
她怎么可能卷进里面
That's what we'd like to ask her.
正是我们想问她的
Would you bring her to the station when she gets home?
她回家后请带她来警♥察♥局好吗
Certainly. We'll cooperate in any way we can.
当然了 我们会全力配合
By the way, who told you the money was in her locker?
是谁告诉你钱在她的衣物柜
Some kid with an anonymous tip.
有小孩密报
Clark, what are you doing?
克拉克 你在做什么
I'm just trying to figure out how much change I have inside.
我想理清楚内在起了多少变化
You could always take it out and count it.
你总是可以拿出来数的
Where's the fun in that?
那有什么好玩
Did you hear about Tina?
你有听说蒂娜的事吗
They found the money from the robbery in her locker.
他们在她的衣物柜发现抢案的钱
Really?
真的吗
She actually cornered me today and asked if she could come live with me and Nell.
她今天问我是否可以搬来和我及妮尔一起住
Just what you need, a bank-robbing roommate.
一个抢银行的室友 正是你需要的
I told her it wasn't such a good idea.
我跟她说这样做不太好
I've got enough problems with Nell without adding more to the mix.
我跟妮尔己经有够多麻烦了
I always thought you and your aunt were really close.
我一直以为你和你婶婶很亲
She wants me to be something I'm not.
她希望我成为我不是的人
It's like having a dual identity.
就好像有双重身分一样
There's the person that everybody sees...
外表上是一回事
...and the person that you wanna be.
内心则是你的真面貌
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
That's why I came here.
那就是我来这里的原因
I think you're the only person who sees me for who I truly am.
我认为你是唯一能够看到我的真面貌的人
I want to thank you for that.
因此我要好好谢谢你
What about Whitney? Forget Whitney.
惠特尼呢 算了吧
I've had my eye on you, just like you've had your eye on me.
我眼中有你 你眼中有我
I don't know how you found out about that money...
我不知道你是怎么发现那笔钱的
...but you should have stayed out of my life, Clark.
可是你最好别干预我的生活
Well, there's no sign of Tina or Lana or...
没有看到蒂娜或拉娜的迹象
Are you positive you saw her turn back into Tina?
你确定她变回蒂娜吗
I think the meteor shower did something to her bones.
我想流星雨可能对她的骨骼有影响
So she can change appearance at will? Yeah, and it gives her strength.
所以她可以随意改变外表 而且给她力量
What should we tell the police? Nothing.
我们怎么告诉警♥察♥ 什么也不能
Tina can turn into whoever she wants...
蒂娜可以随意变身
...and I'm the only one who can tell the difference.
只有我才能看出其中差异
Pete, you throw that rubber spider again and I'm going for my staple gun.
彼得 你再丢一次橡胶蜘蛛 我就去拿钉枪
Mind if I come in?
我可以进来吗
The girl who writes for the pom-pom parade is, no surprise, out with mono.
写啦啦队游♥行♥的女生 得了单核血球病并不意外
This week's editorial?
这周的社论
My semiannual "Where are our priorities?" rant.
我一年两次的"我们的优先顺序何在"牢骚
For what it's worth, I really like what you've done with the paper this year.
我很喜欢你今年编的报纸
Well, that puts you in the majority of one.
你是多数的唯一一人
I'm sorry about the pom-pom crack.
我对啦啦队的说法很抱歉
Once I hit take-no-prisoners mode, it's hard to shut it off.
一旦我进入攻击模式 就很难禁声
Actually, I admire it.
其实我很佩服
You know who you are, and you go for it.
你知道你是谁 而且勇敢追求
Well, I appreciate the compliment.
谢谢你的恭维
However, I know you haven't come down to this hole to give me a pep talk.
可是我知道你无事不登三宝殿
The Torch prints the graduation speech every year, right?
《火炬》每年都会刊登毕业致答词吧
Having transcribed last year's snore-fest, that's an unfortunate yes.
抄写了去年的无聊讲稿后 很不幸 正是如此
What year? 1977.
哪一年 1977
That's P.C.
那是PC
P.C.? Precomputer. When disco ruled the earth.
什么是PC 电脑之前 当时迪斯可当道
Anything before then is gonna be H.C.
在那之前都是HC
Hard copy. You catch on fast.
硬拷贝 你学得很快
Let's see.
让我想想
'77, here we go.
77年 在这里
"Saturday Night Fever" was their prom theme. Styx won group of the century...
"星期六狂欢"是毕业舞会主题曲 是世纪最佳团体
Wow. Someone got in the administration's collective face.
哇 有人对行政人员直话直说
"Due to the controversial nature of this year's graduation address...
"由于今年毕业致答词很有争议性
...the editors have elected not to run the text in this issue of the Torch."
《火炬》编辑决定不予刊登"
Meaning, ironically, it's probably the only one worth reading.
很讽刺 那可能是唯一值得一读的
Maybe I could track something down for you. Do you know who gave this speech?
你知道演讲者是谁吗
My mother.
我妈妈
Can I fix you a drink?
要不要喝点什么
I'd just as soon get my money and get out.
我一拿到钱就走人
Of course.
当然了
I assume I don't have to count it?
我不必数吧
I've even supplied the bag.
我甚至还提供袋子
You're feeling pretty good about yourself right now, aren't you?
你现在感觉很好吧
You'd think with all the money my father spent, he could make things disappear.
你认为我父亲花了这么多钱 应该可以让事情销声匿迹
Maybe he's not as smart as he thinks.
也许他没有自己想得那么聪明
The original.
原稿
Have a nice life.
好好过生活吧
If you walk out that door, I will make you disappear.
你一踏出去 我就可以让你消失
What are you going to do? You gonna have me killed?
你要怎么样 杀了我
No, you'll be very much alive.
不 你会好好活着
But there won't be any evidence of your existence.
可是没有你存在的任何证据
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Driver's license, passport, social security number,
驾照 护照 社安号♥码
bank account, will all be erased.
银行帐户 全都一干二净
With one call, I can ensure that
只要一通电♥话♥
there will be no record that you actually walked this earth.
就没有你活过的证据
You're bluffing.
你只是在唬人
Call your bank. See if your account still exists.
打电♥话♥给银行看你的帐户还在不在
That is, if your cell phone hasn't already been disconnected.
如果你的手♥机♥还没被切断
What did you do?
你做了什么
Don't worry, Roger. I'm gonna give you a new identity.
别担心 罗杰 我会给你一个新身分
One that's a little less upstanding.
一个稍差劲的身分
Maybe a murderer.
也许是杀手
Maybe a drug dealer.
也许是毒贩
Either way, you lose your job, your house and your family.
不管怎样 你的工作 房♥子 和家庭都不保了
I'll give the money back.
我把钱还你
Then we'll be even.
这样我们就扯平了
No, we won't.
不 我们不会
Because I also know your brother works for Juvenile Court.
因为我也知道你哥哥在少年法庭做事
What'd you tell him? Steal the records and you can make some quick cash?
你告诉他偷些档案就能捞一票吗
He could do time for that. Leave him out of this.
他可以为此坐牢的 不要把他扯进来
I didn't get him involved, Roger. You did.
罗杰 是你自己扯进来的
You came into my life thinking you could shake me down...
你以为你可以勒索我
...because I was some spoiled, rich brat who needed his daddy's protection.
因为我是一个骄纵的富家子 需要靠老子保护
Trust me, when I make things disappear, they stay buried.
相信我 我让事情消失时 它们不会再出现
What do you want from me?
你要我怎么样
Your help.
你的帮忙
My father's obsessed with the Daily Planet.
我老爸很迷《每日星球》
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表