He's thinking of moving back to Metropolis.
他想要搬回大都会
Well, I'm still here, Clark. I'm not going anywhere.
我还在 我不会搬走的
Sources at the sheriff's office have given me a heads-up on Ryan's stepdad.
警♥察♥局的消息来源 给了我莱恩继父的情报
You have sources. Yeah, a cute officer in Traffic.
你有消息来源 交通司一个很可爱的警♥察♥
I talked my way out of a speeding ticket, he told me I was plucky.
我费尽唇舌要他别开罚单 他说我很大胆
Maybe I'll ask him to prom.
也许我该请他邀我去毕业舞会
So Ryan's stepdad is a real catch. He's a career criminal.
莱恩的继父来头不小 他是职业歹徒
This is Lex's limo driver.
他是莱克斯的轿车司机
Give me the password.
把密♥码♥给我
Don't make me ask again.
不要让我再问一次
It's "Julian. "
是朱利安
Lex, are you okay? Yeah, I think so.
莱克斯 你还好吗 还好
Which way did they go?
他们往哪边去了
Straight down Route 90. Clark, they've got Ryan. Get some help.
沿着90公路直走 克拉克 他们抓住莱恩 赶快求救
Get out. Torch the limo, baby!
出去 放火把轿车烧了
Julian. Julian.
给我 什么朱利安
Give me the real password. Don't mess with me.
把真正的密♥码♥给我 别耍我
I'm not gonna tell you! I swear to God, I'll drop him right now.
我不会告诉你 我对天发誓 我现在毙了他
Once he gets the money, he's gonna kill you.
等他拿到钱 就会杀了你
Don't listen to him. He's talking trash to pull us apart.
别听他的 他在挑拨我们
We're just about to hit the jackpot, baby. All we've gotta do is trust each other.
我们快要发大财了 我们必须信任彼此
You know, this kid has always freaked me out...
这个孩子总是让我很气
...but the one thing I'll say about him is he never lied.
可是他从来不说谎
You know what?!
你知道吗
That's true...
那是真的...
...he didn't.
他没说谎
Ryan!
莱恩
Hey, kid, where are you going? Call the police!
小鬼 你在哪里 叫警♥察♥
Ryan!
莱恩
You can't hide forever.
你躲不了多久的
You know, your mother really hated you.
你妈妈真的很恨你
Couldn't stand having a freak for a son.
不能忍♥受生出一个怪胎
Come to think of it, I wasn't that crazy about you either.
我也不怎么喜欢你
Clark! It's okay, buddy.
克拉克 没事了
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Hi, Lana. Hey.
嗨 拉娜 嗨
Ryan would like to say goodbye. Where are you going?
莱恩要来说再见 你要去哪里
Edge City.
边城
Chloe's research turned up an aunt there. She's coming by this afternoon.
克洛的调查发现他在那里有个阿姨 她今天下午来接
I wanted to thank you for your advice on Skye.
我想谢谢你有关丝凯的忠告
You were right. She was stealing from the till.
你说得没错 她偷钱柜的钱
Hey. Wow.
嘿 哇
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think you made his year.
我想你让他心花怒放了
So you recover yet?
你回复了吗
I don't know, but I'm definitely in love.
不知道 可是我铁定恋爱了
Join the club.
欢迎加入俱乐部
Shouldn't you be packing?
你不是应该开始打包了吗
I'm not going back to Metropolis.
我不回大都会
Come on, Lex, that's all you wanted ever since I assigned you...
自从我把你调到这个"大便工厂"
...to what you so eloquently refer to as the "crap factory. "
这一直是你的心愿
I know why you want me back.
我知道你想要我回去
I'm driving you crazy, aren't I?
我让你抓狂 对不对
I'm not clubbing till 6:00 a. m., not getting arrested.
我不在俱乐部混到早上六点才走 不再被逮捕
I'm on track.
而是上了轨道
That's what scares you.
这一点让你很害怕
You want me back where you can keep an eye on me.
你希望把我调回你可以监视的地方
You're making a mistake, Lex.
你犯了一个大错
You know what those emperors you're so fond of talking about
你知道你爱谈的皇帝
were really afraid of?
最怕什么吗
That their sons would become successful...
他们的儿子会成功
...and return to Rome at the head of their own army.
领导他们的军队返回罗马
You think you can find your future in Smallville.
你以为能在小镇找到你的未来
I'm your future.
我才是你的未来
Join me, Lex. Join me in Metropolis.
回大都会 加入我的行列
How long have you been waiting to hear me say those words?
你等我说这句话等了多久
I've waited to hear other things from you for a lot longer.
我等你说其他的话等了更久
I'll return to Metropolis when I'm ready. At the head of an army?
等我准备好了就会回去 率领军队
We're really going to miss you, Ryan.
我们真的会很想你
It gets cold in Edge City, so I packed some of Clark's old jackets...
边城很冷 我装了几件克拉克的旧外套
...something for you to grow into. - Thanks, Mrs. Kent.
你可以留着穿 肯特太太 谢谢你
You're welcome around here any time you want.
你随时欢迎来玩
I know what you're worried about, but don't be.
我知道你们担心什么 可是别担心
I'll keep Clark's secret.
我会保守克拉克的秘密的
I know what it's like to have to hide who you are from the world.
我知道向别人隐藏自己身份的滋味
There she is.
她来了
You sure you're gonna be all right?
你确定你会没问题吗
She's a nice person.
她是个好人
She's just as nervous as I am.
跟我一样紧张
Are you sure you don't want to know how Lana feels about you?
你真的不想知道拉娜对你的感觉
I prefer to find out on my own.
我宁可自己去发现
Clark...
克拉克...
Be careful of Lex.
小心莱克斯
I know you like him...
我知道你喜欢他
...but there's a lot of darkness he keeps from the world.
可是他有很多黑暗面
I've seen it in his head.
我在他脑袋看到了
I like to believe in people's best.
我宁可相信别人最好的一面
I want you to have something.
我希望给你一样东西
I can't take those. I don't need them anymore.
我不能收 我己经不需要了
I have you.
我有你
See you.
再见
Bye.
再见
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表