Let me go.
让我走
What do you want from me?
你要我怎样
The truth.
实话
Can I see some ID? You must be new here.
能看一下身份证吗 你一定是新来的
Hey, it's okay, let him through.
没问题 让他过
Thanks, Kasich. No problem.
谢了 卡席屈 哪里
She's cute. She's engaged.
她很可爱 她订婚了
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
It's loud.
太吵了
How's the VIP room tonight? I think we can make some room for you.
今晚贵宝室怎么样 我们可以为你腾出空间的
I hope you didn't feel obligated to entertain me.
希望你不必觉得要招待我
Jude's only gone for a couple days.
朱♥德♥只离开几天而己
I don't believe in obligations. Besides, your fianc?did me a favor.
我才不管什么义务的 而且 你的未婚夫帮过我的忙
I wasn't looking forward to a night out on my own.
我可不希望晚上一个人出来
Something tells me you wouldn't have been alone for very long.
我有种感觉你不会孤单太久的
Two apple martinis. Coming up.
两杯苹果马丁尼 马上来
"Zero consequences. "
"零结果"
That's quite a promise.
那可是不小的承诺
Only if it's kept.
如果遵守的话
To my good friend Amanda on her engagement.
敬我的好友阿曼达缘订终身
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
What is it?
这是什么
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Amanda. You said you had to go away on business.
阿曼达 你说你要出差
I can explain, okay? Just wait.
我可以解释 等一下
Amanda, wait a sec...
阿曼达 等一下...
I can explain, Amanda. Just wait. Amanda!
我可以解释 阿曼达 等一下
You son of a bitch. You did this on purpose.
你这浑球 你是故意的
You did it to yourself. Amanda deserves better.
你自作自受 阿曼达值得更好的男人
Liar! That's what it said in the papers, but that's not what really happened.
骗子 那是报上说的 但不是真♥相♥
It's the truth. Read the police reports! I know you covered it up.
那是真♥相♥ 看看警方的报告 我知道是你做的手脚
I don't know how you did it, but you're gonna pay.
我不知道你是怎么做的 但你要为此付出代价
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
You killed me.
你杀了我
Daddy can't save you this time, Lex.
老爹这回不能救你了 莱克斯
There is nothing like 50 minutes of Mr. Austin's English class...
没有比奥司丁先生50分钟的英文课...
...that works up an appetite. - Nothing like a student biography...
更能引起我的胃口了 没有比周一就得交的学生传记...
...due Monday to help me lose mine. - The biography part...
更能让我倒胃了 是学生传记...
...or the fact that our student subjects were randomly assigned?
还是因为我们学生主题 都是任意分配的
Pete's convinced that the drawing was fixed.
彼得认定这是事先决定的
There are a dozen ladies in our class, each worthy of lengthy interrogation.
我们班上有一打的女孩 每个都该好好审问
I get stuck with Stan Gibson? The manager of the student store?
我跟史坦·吉普森缠上了 学生商店的经理
I hear he's very... Efficient?
我听说他很有... 效率
Very funny. I'm about to learn more about the art of selling "Go Crow" pennants...
真有趣 我正要学习 怎么推销"乌鸦加油"的小旗子...
...than any human should have to endure.
仔细到一般人无法忍♥受的地步
You haven't stopped smiling since we left. Who's your victim?
我们下课后你就没停止笑过 谁是你的受害者
The illustrious Mr. Kent himself.
杰出的肯特先生
Me? I take it back.
我 我收回
Chloe's the one with the challenge.
有难题要解决的是克洛
Excuse me? No offense, Clark...
什么 无意冒犯 克拉克
...but digging up six pages of interesting on you...
不过要找出足够内容来写六页有关你的精彩文章...
...is gonna require serious excavation. - I do stuff.
是需要一番挖掘的 我会做事
Yes, and I'm sure that once I deploy my journalistic skills on you...
我相信一旦我使出记者的绝招
...I'll unearth a skeleton or two.
一定会掀出你的底牌
You know, Chloe, this is a class project, not a corruption scandal.
你知道 这是课堂作业 不是腐♥败♥的丑闻
Relax. It's not like you have anything to hide, right?
别紧张 反正你也没什么好瞒的 对吗
Come on, Clark, cough up. Who'd you get?
克拉克 告诉我 你的对象是谁
Don't tell me. Lana Lang.
别告诉我 蓝拉娜
Just look at his face, you don't even have to see it.
只要瞧瞧他的脸 你连看都不用看
Like I said, definitely rigged.
像我说的 绝对是作弊
I assume you'll start your paper ASAP? It's all gonna work out.
我想你会尽快开始写报告 不会有问题的
I'm helping Lana at the Talon getting ready for the opening.
我在塔龙帮拉娜准备开幕式
Surrogate boyfriend does the heavy lifting while Whitney works at his dad's store.
惠特尼在他爹的店里工作时 替代的男友干所有的粗活
On that note... Wait.
那一点... 等一下
When are you gonna sit down to do my interview?
你几时才要坐下接受我的访问
Right. I'll be around.
对了 我会保持联络
Did he just blow me off?
他是不是甩了我
One step forward, two steps back. Come on.
走一步退两步 走吧
You promised everything would be ready on time.
你答应一切都会如期就绪的
That was before the plumbing started leaking.
那是在水管漏水之前
Hasn't been replaced in years. How long will that take?
几年没换了 那要多久
I can't really give you a straight answer, not until I crawl up there.
我不能给你一个明确的答案 我得先爬到那儿才行
You resurrect the past, you get the problems that come with it.
你让过去复活 过去的老问题也回来了
Lex Luthor's going to be by later. He's going to need numbers...
莱克斯·路德待会儿要来 他会要求数字跟日程表
...and a timetable and a better explanation than that.
以及更好的解释
Sorry, we're not open yet. It's about the assistant manager position.
对不起 我们还没开门 这是有关副理的职位
I know I'm late, but if I can get an application...
我知道我迟到了 但如果我能拿张申请书...
Yeah, yeah, just give me a second. Great. Really appreciate this, Miss...?
是啊 等我一下 太好了 感激不尽 小姐姓...
Lang. Lang.
蓝 蓝小姐
And just to warn you, my aunt's not taking any more interviews until next week.
只是告诉你 我婶婶在下星期前不再接受任何面试
Well, that's all right. I happen to have all the time in the world.
没关系 我有的是时间
I'm Jude Royce. Hi.
我是朱♥德♥·罗依思 嗨
So I understand that Lex Luthor has a stake in this project.
我听说莱克斯·路德有参一份
Yeah, he's one of the owners. Why? Do you know him?
是啊 他是老板之一 为什么 你认识他
A lifetime ago in Metropolis. Must have been interesting.
很久以前在大都会 一定很有意思
Well, let's just say there's a reason he's in Smallville.
就说他在小镇是有原因的
You know my advice? Stay away from him.
你知道我的忠告 离他远一点
When Lex gets involved, things usually turn out badly.
一旦莱克斯插手 事情通常变得很糟
What are you doing here? We had an understanding.
你在这儿干嘛 我们说好的
After that night, we were never to have any contact.
那晚之后 我们不该有任何接触的
I saw him, Lex. Who?
我看到他了 莱克斯 谁
Jude.
朱♥德♥
We both know that's impossible. Listen to me! He's alive.
你我都知道那是不可能的 听我说 他还活着
Everywhere I go, I see him.
我走到哪儿都看到他
He's stalking me. Kasich. Calm down.
他在暗中跟着我 卡席屈 冷静下来
I'm not crazy.
我没有疯
This man say what he wanted? Yeah. The truth.
这家伙有说他要什么 有 真♥相♥
Listen. I keep an apartment in the city.
听着 我在城里留了一个公♥寓♥
It's very secure. You stay there and wait for my call.
非常安全 你待在那儿等我通知
Hey, Lex. Hey.
嘿 莱克斯 嘿
Who was that? Nobody.
那是谁 没人
I hear we sprung a leak.
我听说哪里漏水了
Is everything all right?
一切都没问题吗
Just a little weirded out. Relax, it's just a leak.
只是点小问题 别紧张 只是个漏洞罢了
No, a friend of yours came by, applied for the assistant manager position.
不 你的一个朋友来过 要申请副理的职位
He told me to stay away from you.
他叫我离你远一点
What was his name?
他叫什么
Jude Royce.
朱♥德♥·罗依思
What is it, Lex? When did he leave?
怎么回事 莱克斯 他几时离开的
Just before you came in.
就在你来之前
Lex, who's Jude Royce?
莱克斯 朱♥德♥·罗依思是谁
Trust me, Clark, I have no idea who Lana met today...
相信我 克拉克 我不知道拉娜今天遇见的是谁
...but it couldn't have been him.
但不会是他
Don't worry about it, Clark. I'm not.
别担心 克拉克 我不担心
What's going on?
怎么回事
I don't know!
我不知道
Feel under the dash.
在仪表板下面
Looks like someone decided to get creative while I was inside.
看起来有人趁我在里头的时候耍了把戏
What were the screams?
那些尖叫是怎么回事
I assume it's someone's twisted idea of a joke.
我想是某人变♥态♥的玩笑
And a successful one. We've managed to draw a crowd.
而且还颇成功的 我们引来了一大群人
Lex. Clark, this really doesn't concern you.
莱克斯 克拉克 这事真的与你无关
Hey, pull up a microphone, son.
儿子 把麦克风拿起来
Chloe, what's going on? Since I couldn't find you...
克洛 怎么回事 既然我找不到你
...I decided to start my biographical inquiry at the beginning.
我就决定从头开始我的传记调查
Unlike a certain so-called friend of mine...
不像我的某个朋友
...your parents gracefully agreed to be interviewed.
你的父母大方同意接受访问
Chloe's been asking us some very interesting questions, Clark.
克洛问了一些很有趣的问题
Thank you. Now, we just have a few more to go, so...
谢谢 我们只剩下几个问题...
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表