I didn't know if we were still talking.
不晓得 我们有多久没说话了
I'm not sure what happened with Kyle, and it's really not important...
我不确定凯尔到底怎样 不过 真的不重要了...
...because I think our friendship is worth more than one argument.
因为我觉得我们的友谊 比一个小争执更为重要
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是这样想的
You know, I thought we were done there for a while.
你知道吗 有一阵子 我以为我们的友情完了
You and me are gonna be friends for a very long time.
你跟我会是很久的朋友
We may have our ups and downs, but that's just the way it works.
我们也许会有高低潮 不过 这本来就是自然的
Did Chloe really kiss you?
克洛真的有吻你吗
Clark.
克拉克
Hey.
嘿
Tell your dad I spoke to my lawyers.
跟你♥爸♥说 我跟我的律师们谈过了
Because of Rickman's untimely demise...
由于瑞克曼不巧的死亡...
...they're not expanding. They ripped up the contract.
他们无法扩厂了 他们己把合约撕毁了
Thanks. Hey, what are friends for?
谢谢 嘿 朋友是干嘛用的
How're you feeling?
你觉得怎样
I still don't remember what happened. Are you sure I didn't hurt you?
我还是不记得发生什么事了 你确定我没伤到你吗
I wonder where Kyle is now?
不知道凯尔上哪儿去了
I don't know.
我不知道
It's still strange to think he and Rickman were once best friends.
很难相信他跟瑞克曼曾经是好朋友
Think we'll ever end up like that?
你觉得 我们也会落得那种下场吗
Trust me, Clark. Our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend.
相信我 克拉克 我们的友谊将会是一种传奇
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表