I know how Justin caused those accidents.
我知道贾斯汀有造成那些意外的能力
Chloe? Chloe!
克洛 克洛
Justin?
贾斯汀
How could you betray me? How could you betray what we had together?
你怎么可以背叛我 你怎么可以背叛我们曾经共有的
Oh, no!
哦 不
That's what I love about you, Chloe. You're a fighter.
我就爱你这一点 克洛 你是个斗士
I'm sorry. I didn't want it to end like this.
我很抱歉 我也不想要这种结局
How did you do that? You killed the wrong man.
你怎么可能挡 你杀错人了
You're lying. His son just turned himself in.
你在说谎 他儿子刚刚去自首了
He was the one who hit you. That is not true!
他才是那个撞你的人 这不是真的
You said you cared about Chloe. How many people are you willing to kill?
你说过你在乎克洛 你还打算害死多少人
Just one more.
再一个就好
You've really got to stick those landings, Clark.
一路顺风 克拉克
You can't win, Justin.
你赢不了的 贾斯汀
Chloe, are you okay?
克洛 你还好吧
You're the last person I expected. Why didn't you tell me?
没想到你会来看我 你为何不告诉我
It's not your concern. It's not my concern that you're dying?
不关你的事 你都快死了还不关我的事吗
I could help, I can get you treatment.
我可以帮你 可以让你得到医疗
I didn't come to you for help or pity...
我不是找你帮我或要你同情的...
...I came because I have nothing left to lose.
我来是因为 我己经不在乎失去什么了
The truth is, I'm ashamed that it took metastasizing to give me the courage.
事实上我很惭愧 得走到最后这一步 我才有勇气
I let that bastard frighten me into submission for so long.
我让那浑球威胁我 我顺从他那么久
I was too scared to even tell you just once how much you mean to me.
我太害怕了甚致不敢告诉你 你对我的意义多么重大
How much I wanted to help you grow up.
我有多么想扶养你长大成人
I wish you had. I might be a better man.
我也这样希望 如果是你 也许我会变成一个较好的人
The fact that you're here speaks volumes about the man that you are.
你来到这里就己显示出你的为人了
Your mother would be proud.
你的母亲会以你为荣的
I really miss her. So do I.
我真的很思念她 我也是
I just spoke to Justin's parents. How's he doing?
我刚刚跟贾斯汀的双亲谈过 他还好吗
He's in the psychiatric ward. The police don't know what to charge him with...
他在精神病院 警方不晓得要如何起诉他...
...but at least he won't hurt anybody.
最起码他无法再伤人了
So should we do the "I told you so" part
你要用"早告诉过你了"的神情看我
or is my perennial bad judgment implicit?
或好心饶了我错误的判断呢
Chloe, I wish I were wrong.
克洛 我也不希望这是真的
What is it with me? I can spot Wall of Weird material from a mile away...
我到底怎么了 我可以在一里外看出可疑的小地方...
...but put it in front of me and I'm oblivious.
在我眼前的线索 我却视若无睹
You're not oblivious, you're trusting.
你并非视若无睹 你只是信任朋友
You're strong enough to take risks with your emotions.
你愿意为了你的感情冒险一试
I wish I were as brave as you.
我希望我有你那么勇敢
I still have those tickets to the journalism convention.
我还是有参加记者大会的门票
It'd be a good chance for us to spend some time together.
那将是我们两个人相处的好机会
Okay, it's a date.
好 就算约会了
Whitney, we need to talk.
惠特尼 我们得谈谈
What is it? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表