But I can make it all go away.
不过 我可以让一切的苦消失
Tyler, don't!
泰勒 不要
I heard your friend, Clark.
我听到你朋友说的话了 克拉克
Seeing his father like this is tearing him apart.
他不忍♥心见他的父亲变成这样子
I can give them peace. It's not your decision.
我可以解决他们的痛苦 那不是你能决定的
You're wrong. I have to help him.
你错了 我得帮助他
You're not taking away their pain.
你不是在解决他们的痛苦
You're stealing Whitney's last chance to be with his father.
你是在剥夺惠特尼跟他爹相处的时间
You can't stop me, Clark.
你无法阻止我 克拉克
No one can.
没有人能阻止我
Don't you see? It's better.
你还不明白吗 这样比较好
I know, I could see it in my mother's eyes.
这是从我母亲的眼中体会到的
Your mother's alive.
你母亲还活着
She recovered after that night.
经过那一夜之后 她己痊愈
They brought her home to Smallville.
他们己带她回到小镇的家
I thought... She's alive, Tyler.
我还以为... 她活着 泰勒
Let me take you to her.
我带你去见她
It's a miracle.
真是个奇迹
It's life. As long as we have that, there's still hope.
这就是生命 只要我们活着 永远都有希望
She seems so peaceful.
她好像很安详
I thought that I was brought back to relieve the suffering of others.
我还以为我回来的使命 就是要解除人们的痛苦
But it was my pain all along.
原来一直是我自己的痛苦
What have I done? Tyler.
我都做了些什么了 泰勒
I just want it all to be over.
我只想结束一切
Tyler?
泰勒
Interesting choice of location for a meeting, Lex.
你选了一个很有趣的会面地点 莱克斯
Why didn't you come up to the penthouse?
你何不上顶楼去呢
I was making a garbage delivery, I didn't want to tarnish the marble.
我刚丢完垃圾 不想弄脏大理石地板
I'm not in the mood to joust, Lex.
我没兴致跟你嚼舌根 莱克斯
I was hoping you'd explain Dominic's visit.
我希望你能解释多明尼克的来意
My auditors discovered unaccounted expenditures coming out of Smallville.
我的审计师 发现小镇有未列帐的费用
I thought it prudent to investigate. Come on, Dad.
我以为调查当是明智之举 得了 爹
I've squandered more in a weekend.
我一个周末挥霍的就比这个多
You didn't sic your adding machines on me then.
你也没费心的计算过啊
No, we're talking corporate finances, Lex, not your pocket money.
不 我们谈的是企业的财务 莱克斯 不是你的零用钱
It bothers you, doesn't it?
你感到很困扰 是吗
That I'm not dependent on you anymore.
就是 我己经不再依赖你了
That I've made friends in Smallville, people I trust.
我还在小镇交到可信任的朋友
Don't be ridiculous, Lex. I'm happy you're doing well.
别胡扯了 莱克斯 我很高兴你做得很成功
No, you're not. You're afraid I won't need you anymore.
不 你不高兴 你担心 我再也不需要你了
You'll always be my son.
你永远都是我的儿子
And you will always need me, Lex.
你永远都需要我的 莱克斯
Aren't you going to ask about Dominic?
你不问问多明尼克哪里去了吗
He hasn't checked in for hours, has he?
他己经有几个小时没出现了 是吧
Unusual for a man of his predictable nature.
那个一板一眼的人失踪了 很不寻常
Go ahead...
去...
...pop the trunk.
打开行李厢
Ah, Lex, what has he done, what has he done?
啊 莱克斯 他怎么了 他做什么了
You want to ask an accounting question, Dad? Call me.
想谈会计的问题是吗 爹 打电♥话♥给我就好了
The next time one of your drones bothers the Kents...
下一回你的走狗 再去骚扰肯特家人的话...
...he'll be lucky to catch a ride home with the spare.
他可能就没那个运气搭便车回家了
Lex.
莱克斯
Well done.
做得好
Now playing quarterback for your Metropolis Sharks...
为鲨鱼队担任四分卫的人是...
...number 12, Whitney Fordman!
12号♥的惠特尼·弗德曼
Down, set, hut!
进攻 加油
Hut, hut, hut!
加油 加油
Yes!
好
You all right, Dad? Never better.
你还好吧 爹 不能再好了
That's a really nice thing you've done for the Fordmans.
你为弗德曼家人做的事是很好的
Thanks, Mr. Kent. That means a lot coming from you.
谢谢 肯特先生 从你口中说出来 意义重大
I just want you to know, I closed the book
我只是希望你知道 我早己结束
on that day at the bridge.
关于那天在那座桥的相关调查
Why'd you investigate it in the first place?
一开始你为什么要调查呢
That day was a miracle.
那天是一种奇迹
Haven't you ever wanted to find out why things like that happen?
你难道不会想了解 那种奇迹的原因吗
No.
不会
I just accept the fact that they do.
我只会接受既定的事实
You don't need an explanation for everything, Lex.
不需要事事追根究底 莱克斯
How did he get the Metropolis Sharks to do it?
他怎么能鲨鱼队接受这种安排的
When your father owns the team, it's easier to pull some strings.
如果你老子拥有那支队伍 偶而操控一下是没什么问题的
It's strange, all this time I never thought Lex even liked Whitney.
很奇怪 我认为莱克斯并不是特别喜欢惠特尼的
And then he goes and arranges all this.
可是 他却去安排这种场合
I think Lex feels he's become part of our lives.
我想莱克斯是觉得 他是我们的一份子
I'd like to believe that.
我宁可相信如此
You asked him, didn't you?
你要求他的 对不对
Being friends with Lex Luthor can be complicated, but it has advantages.
跟莱克斯当朋友可能有点复杂 可是也有好处的
What was that for? Just being you.
这是为了什么 你不要改变
Dad, I'm sorry. What I said, it... Clark...
爹 我很抱歉 我说过的话是... 克拉克...
...the fishing trips, they never had anything to do with fishing.
钓鱼之旅 跟钓鱼是没什么关系的
It was just that I wanted to spend some time with my son.
那只是我想跟我儿子共渡的时光
My dad and I, we saw each other every day but we never really talked.
我爹跟我 我们天天见面 可是很少真正交谈
I just don't want history to repeat itself.
我只是不希望这种历史重演
That makes two of us.
我也一样
Dad, I know how we can catch more fish this year.
爹 我知道我们今年如何捉到更多的鱼
What, new lures?
什么 新鱼饵吗
X- ray vision.
X射线视野
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表