I'd say you have a very active imagination.
我会说你的想像力很丰富
I don't know how you did it, but I know it's you.
我不知道你怎么办到的 但我知道是你
You said your name was Kent?
你说你姓肯特
Grandfather, Hiram. Father, Jonathan.
祖父是海蓝 父亲是强纳森
Funny. I don't remember you on the family tree.
奇怪... 我不记得有你们家有你这个人
I'll be watching you.
我会监视你的
Nurse?
护士
Nurse! Help me, somebody! Help!
护士 快来帮我 快来呀
Oh, nurse! Nurse, he's harassing me. Haven't I been through enough?
护士 他骚扰我 我己经受够了
I think you should leave, young man. Don't worry, I'm going.
年轻人 你该走了 别担心 我马上就走
This is everything I could find on Harry Volk.
这是我能找到的哈利佛克资料
The Ledger carried stories on the trial...
《小镇纪事报》关于审判的报导
...the murder, the investigation, you name it.
包括凶手和调查
Is anybody watching this guy? Lana's got an eye on him.
有人监视他吗 拉娜
I heard that.
我听说了
What exactly are we looking for? I don't know.
我们要找什么 我不知道
There's gotta be a connection between the people Harry's going after.
哈利要找的人之间一定有什么联♥系♥
In Zoe Garfield's statement,
佐伊·嘉菲尔指证说
she said Harry accused her grandmother of killing his future.
哈利指控她祖母断送他的前途
Harry's gone. They found his wheelchair out by the koi pond half an hour ago.
哈利不见了 他们在鲤鱼池旁发现轮椅
I saw meteor rocks in that pond.
我在池塘里看到陨石
At least now we know how he's doing the time warp.
至少我们知道他如何让时间异常
What do you mean? I'll explain later.
你在说什么 我以后再解释
We gotta figure out who he's gonna kill next.
我们得找出他的下一个目标
Clark, take a look at this. What is it?
克拉克 你看 这是什么
List of the jurors that worked on Harry's trial.
哈利审判案的陪审员
Randolph Gage, Rita Garfield...
蓝道夫·凯吉 莉塔·嘉菲尔
He's killing the descendents of the jurors who convicted him.
他在杀当年为他定罪的陪审员后代
Talk about not letting it go.
真是不忘旧恨
Clark, what is it? Look at juror number 11.
克拉克 怎么了 看看第十一号♥
Hiram Kent. Wasn't that your grandfather?
海蓝·肯特 那不是你祖父吗
Harry's gonna kill my dad.
哈利要杀我爸爸
Can I help you? Yeah, got a report about a gas leak.
有什么事吗 我接到瓦斯漏气的报告
You mind if I come in?
你介意我进来吗
Gas leak. I don't smell gas.
瓦斯漏气 我没有闻到
Your husband called about it earlier. Is he around?
你先生有打电♥话♥通报 他在吗
He'll be back shortly. Where's our regular gas man, Kurt?
他马上回来 原来的瓦斯员呢
Vacation. That's right.
休假 对了
Would you excuse me a minute?
你稍等一下好吗
Kurt isn't your regular gas man, is he, Mrs. Kent?
克特不是平常的瓦斯员吧
What do you want? Kill your husband.
你要怎么样 杀死你丈夫
What did Jonathan ever do to you? Nothing.
强纳森对你怎么了 没什么
But his father did.
可是他的父亲有
Come on, Mrs. Kent! I'm too old for hide-and-seek!
肯特太太 我太老不能玩抓迷藏
Jonathan!
强纳森
You can't save him, Mrs. Kent.
你救不了他的
Clark! Are you okay?
克拉克 你还好吗
What's the matter? Where's Mom?
怎么了 妈妈呢
I don't know. Somebody's trying to kill you.
我不知道 有人想杀你
What?
什么
He's already here.
他己经来了
No!
不
Martha. Martha!
玛莎
Mom! Mom!
妈
Martha, come on!
玛莎 拜托
Mom, come on! Mom!
妈 醒醒啊 妈
Martha!
玛莎
Come on, Mom, breathe! Martha!
快啊 妈 呼吸啊 玛莎
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You think I'd ever leave you two alone?
你以为我会丢下你们不管吗
Cassandra was wrong, Clark.
卡珊卓错了 克拉克
Nobody's gonna die.
没有人死
Well. You're the last person I expected to walk through my door.
你是我最没想到会见的人
I come bearing gifts.
我带了礼物来
So did the Greeks.
希腊人也是
I wanted to take you up on your offer.
我想要接受你的邀约
I thought you controlled your own destiny.
我以为你能控制自己的命运
I do. But certain things have happened in my life, signs I don't want to ignore.
我是可以的 可是我不愿忽略生活中的一些征兆
What kind of signs? I lived when I should have died.
什么样的征兆 我应该死 却活着
There must be a reason for that. You see, I don't want to do good things.
一定有原因 我不想做好事
I want to do great things. Well, you don't need me for that.
我想做大事 这一点不需要我帮忙
What's the matter, Cassandra? Are you afraid of what you'll see?
卡珊卓 怎么了 你害怕你看到的吗
Sit.
坐下
Well. You've been warned.
你己经得到警告了
What did you see?
你看到什么
I need some help in here!
赶快来人
Somebody?
有人在吗
Ms. Carver?
卡佛女士
I'm sorry, son, she's gone.
很抱歉 她走了
She saw it. Saw what?
她看到了 看到什么
Her future.
她的未来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表