Justin.
贾斯汀
I just thought I'd stop by and say goodbye.
我想要顺道过来道别
I heard you were going back to Smallville tomorrow.
听说你明天就要回小镇了
Yeah, Smallville.
对 小镇
How's it going?
还顺利吗
You tell me.
你说呢
You've been here five months. You've come a long way.
你在这里五个月了 你经历了长时间的医疗
Your body has done a lot of healing.
你的身体复原很多
Except for my hands.
除了我的手之外
They'll never get better and I'll never draw again...
我的手再也好不起来 我再也不能绘画了...
...and that's the only thing I was ever good at.
而我过去唯一擅长的就是绘画
You suffer severe nerve damage. It's lucky you have movement in your hands.
你的神经系统严重受损 现在你的手能动就很幸运了
I did everything I could, you know that. Really?
我己经尽力了 你是知道的 真的吗
Is that what you told the five patients
有五个对你提出执业失当控诉的病人
who filed malpractice suits against you?
你都是这样对他们说的
Now, I can understand your still being angry...
好了 我能了解你还很愤怒...
...but blaming me isn't gonna change your condition.
不过 责怪我也无法改善你的状况
You were in an accident and you have to accept that.
你发生了意外 你只好接受
I was in a hit-and-run.
我是被撞 开车的人肇事逃逸
You know, when I was your age, I wanted to be a violinist.
你知道吗 我在你这年纪时 我想当一个小提琴师
So I applied to the Conservatory, but I failed the audition.
所以我就申请音乐学校 可惜在试奏的时候失败
The instructor told me that I had the hands of a surgeon...
当时的教授对我说 我有一双外科大夫的手...
...and that's why I moved into medicine.
所以我就转到医学院去
As one door closes...
一扇门关了...
...another one opens.
就会有另一扇门为你开启
You're young, you'll find something new.
你还很年轻 你会找到新方向
Goodbye, Justin.
再会了 贾斯汀
Have a nice life, Dr. Wells.
祝你的一生幸福 威尔斯大夫
Rene, honey, I'm sorry.
蕾妮 甜心 我很抱歉
Another ungrateful patient? Aren't they all?
又一个不知感恩的病人吗 有例外的吗
So you think he'll sue? He doesn't have any proof.
你觉得他会提出告诉 他没有任何证据
He's alive, he should be thanking me.
他活着 应该感谢我的
What's going on?
怎么一回事
You okay?
你还好吗
Get us out of here! Hurry up! Come on!
快让我们逃离这里 快点啊 快
Get us out of here now. Get us out of here now! Hurry up! Come on!
我们现在就得出去 现在就出去 快一点 快
Help! Help us!
救命 救救我们
That's it.
够了
Give me a hand up. All right.
你扶我上去 好吧
Okay, grab my hands.
好了 握住我的手
I see you in a uniform flying.
我看到你穿着制♥服♥ 在天空邀翔的样子
Have you ever considered a career in the Air Force?
你是否考虑加入空军的行列
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么
I landed a summer job at Mayor Siegel's working on his re-election campaign.
我在西格尔市长那里找到一个 帮他再度参选的暑期工读机会
I thought you were helping your mom at the court.
我以为你要在法♥院♥帮你母亲
Judge Ross can get some KSU students to schlep her files.
罗丝法官可以去找堪州大的学生 帮她去扛档案
Who wants to hang out with their parents all summer?
谁想要整个暑假都跟爸爸妈妈耗在一起
Yeah. Sorry, Clark.
对 抱歉 克拉克
Did you notice Kwan's son down at the Air Force booth?
你注意到没 关校长的儿子在空军摊位上
Growing up with Kwan, the Air Force would seem like Club Med.
在关校长家长大的孩子 空军就像地中海俱乐部一样棒
Wow, you look nice. Thanks, I was going for professional.
哇 你看起来很正点 谢了 我得专业一点
Did you know the Daily Planet only takes four high school interns from the state?
知道吗《星球日报》只收四名州立高中实习生
You're a shooin, Chloe. Tell him that.
你是个长胜将军 跟他说去
He said they received over 500 applicants last year.
他说他们去年有超过五百个申请人
- I doubt I'll get an interview. - There's always the Inquisitor.
我怀疑我有面试的机会 反正《调查家》永远都在
- Didn't Lex offer to hook you up? - I'm interning at the Planet.
莱克斯没来召揽你去吗 我对《星球日报》比较有兴趣
I don't care if it's delivering coffee.
我不在乎是不是有附咖啡
Why don't you try again Saturday when you're in Metropolis?
你何不利用星期六 到城里时再试试
Why are you going to Metropolis?
你为什么要到城里去
We're going to Metropolis, Clark.
我们要去大都会 克拉克
The student journalism conference?
还记得学生记者大会吗
You were supposed to sign us up. I know you didn't forget.
你得负责报名的 别说你忘了
It's too late to get in.
现在报名己经太迟了
Sorry. I've been at the Talon
抱歉 我整个星期都在塔龙
all week with Lana working on a history project.
我跟拉娜在做一个历史性的个案
Everything else becomes less important. Whoa, that's not true.
其他的事就都不重要了 不要那样说
How much time have we spent together in three weeks?
我们这三星期相处的时间有多少
We see each other every day.
我们每天都见面
It was 45 minutes. My car broke down...
总共45分钟 还是因为我的车...
...outside the Talon and you gave me a ride home.
正好在塔龙外面故障了 你才让我搭便车回去
I had to tear you away from Lana.
好像每次都得把你跟拉娜拆开
Don't you think you're being unfair?
你不觉得你很不公平吗
No! Whenever Lex and Lana are around,
不 每当莱克斯跟拉娜在场
no one else exists.
其他的人就统统不重要了
Wait, Chloe, why are you being so hypersensitive?
等一下 克洛 你干嘛那么敏感
Most men are from Mars,
大部分的男人是火星来的
but you're from a distant galaxy I've never heard of.
不过你是从更遥远的星球过来的
I know I screwed up, but why is Chloe having a breakdown?
我知道我搞砸了 不过克洛干嘛火气那么大
You're not the most observant person. What are you talking about?
你的观察力真的不算好 你在说什么
She wanted to spend a day with you. She was gonna ask you to the spring formal.
她想跟你整天耗在一起 她要找你去参加大舞会
Yeah, but that'd be like...
对 不过那就像是...
Date?
约会
Maybe if you took off your Lana blinders, you'd realize Chloe likes you.
若把叫人眼花的拉娜放一边 你早该明白克洛在喜欢你了
Clark, I'm not interested in an apology.
克拉克 我没兴趣听人道歉
Not the welcome I was expecting, hi. Hey!
这可不是我期待的欢迎词 嗨 嘿
How are you? It's good to see you. When did you get back?
你好吗 看到你真是太好了 你何时回来的
Yesterday. I just wanted to thank you, by the way, for sending all those emails.
昨天 我只是想谢谢你 感谢你寄那些电子邮件
They got me through a tough time.
他们陪我渡过一段艰困的时光
I'm sure lots of people kept in touch.
我相信很多人都跟你保持联络
For most of my friends, it was out of sight, out of mind.
我多数的朋友都是 "别久情疏"那种的
I know the feeling. So when can you start drawing your cartoon again?
我知道那种感受 那你何时再开始画卡♥通♥
Everybody's been waiting for the further adventures of the flaming crow's feet.
大家都在期待火乌鸦的下一个探险续篇
Unfortunately my drawing hand's kind of shot.
很不幸 我绘画的手有点故障
Oh, I'm sorry. It's okay.
哦 我很抱歉 没关系
I'm in the process of re-evaluating my life.
我正在重新评估我未来的生涯
So listen, is there any chance that maybe I could buy you a cup of coffee...
听我说 我是否有机会 可以请你喝杯咖啡...
...or one of those nonfat, no-foam lattes that you like?
或是你喜欢的那种 无脂肪又无泡沫的拿铁呢
Yeah, why not? I'm in the process of re-evaluating my life too.
好啊 有何不可 我也正在重评我的人生呢
Let's go.
咱们走吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm here for the same reason you are.
我来的理由跟你一样
The anniversary of her death. It's been nine years.
今天是她的逝世纪念日 都九年了
Why the sudden burst of sentimentality?
为何突然有心情了
I deserve that, just disappearing from your life.
是我活该 我不应该突然从你的生命中消失
I'm sure all that LuthorCorp stock
我相信我母亲留给你的那些
my mother left you helped.
路德企业的股票 帮你下了决心
Is that what your father told you?
这就是你父亲对你说的
All those years I thought you loved me.
那些年 我曾以为你是爱我的
But you were just in it for the money.
没想到你只是为了钱
I know you're angry and you have every right to be, but we need to talk.
我知道你很生气 你有权利生气 不过 我们得谈谈
I can't believe there's anything you'd say that would interest me.
我不认为 我有兴趣听你想谈的话
Goodbye, Pamela.
再见了 潘蜜拉
This one's my favorite strip.
这是我最喜欢的连环漫画之一
Really. Yes.
真的 是的
Hey, guys.
嘿 二位
Hey. You know Justin.
嘿 你认识的 贾斯汀
Yeah. Of course, welcome back. How are you feeling?
是啊 当然 欢迎你回来 你觉得怎样
Oh, just kind of taking it one day at a time.
哦 就是逐渐的去适应
Did they find the driver who hit you?
有找到撞你的那个驾驶吗
No. No, I couldn't give the police much.
没有 我能给警♥察♥的线索也不多
I didn't remember anything for a long time.
有很长一段时间 我完全没记忆
Well, what do you remember?
那么 你现在回想起什么了吗
A little bit of the license plate. DDI. Well, we should look into it.
对那个牌照有一点印像 是DDI 好 我们应该调查看看
Call the police. Lf we find something, we'll pass it on.
打电♥话♥给警方 等我们查到线索 自然会交给警方
Okay.
好
Anyway, I talked to Lex.
对了 我刚刚跟莱克斯谈过
He scored us two tickets to the conference.
他有帮我们留两张记者大会的票
Don't worry about it. Justin's signed up so I'm going as his guest.
别操心了 贾斯汀己报名 我很乐意当他的伴一起去
Yeah, or we could all go together. No.
对 我们大家可以一起去 不用了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表