Who's that?
那是谁
I think it's Dr. Hamilton.
我想是汉弥顿博士
The meteor freak? Yeah.
那个陨石怪人 是呀
What's he doing skulking around in the woods?
他躲在林子里干什么
I don't know, but I have a feeling it's not just a coincidence.
不晓得 可是我觉得那不是意外
I'm gonna go talk to him. I'm gonna go talk to Lana.
我要去找他 我去找拉娜
I think whatever happened to my father is about to happen to her.
我爸爸的遭遇也发生在她身上
I want something better than progress.
我要的不只是进展而己
I was just at the hospital, they're getting worse.
我刚在医院 他们一直在恶化
Where have you been? Monique called in sick, and we haven't got anyone to cover.
你跑那儿去了 莫妮卡生病 我们人手不够
Why is this my problem?
又不是我的问题
Because Nell's in Metropolis and you're the assistant manager.
因为妮尔在大都会 而你是副理
Well, I'm taking the afternoon off, so I guess we're closing early.
我下午休班 我们可以早点关门
Listen up. We're closing early, so coffee's on the house. Drink up.
听好 我们提早关门 咖啡算我们的
I'll call back.
我再打回来
Lana.
拉娜
The Talon closes at 9.
塔龙九点关门
Not today.
今天不是
You're not impressing anyone with the attitude, Lana.
拉娜 你这样做不太好吧
You're talking to someone who set the bar for adolescent rebellion.
你面前的是反叛少年的高竿专家
That's right.
没错
I heard you were quite the bad boy before you joined us here in Smallville.
我听说你来小镇之前 是个小混混
It's nothing I'm proud of.
那不是光荣史
Please. You don't really care about the Talon.
少来了 你才不关心塔龙
You only invested because I asked you to.
你是因为我要求才投资的
Now, why would you go and do a thing like that?
你干么那样做
The Luthors are famous for their ulterior motives.
路德家族一向别有用心
So tell me, Lex, was it really about profit?
告诉我 真的跟利润有关吗
I'm not sure what this is, but it isn't you, Lana. Are you feeling okay?
我不确定这是什么 可是不是关于你 你还好吗
Actually...
其实...
I'm a little nervous.
我有一点紧张
I might need some guidance, you know...
我需要一个比我经验的人
...from someone with a little more experience.
给我一点引导
What do you say, boss?
你怎么说 老板
Lana, where have you been in the last 24 hours?
拉娜 过去24小时你去了哪里
It's none of your business.
关你屁事
What's your problem?
你怎么了
This isn't you.
这不是你
Why, because I'm not doing exactly as I'm told?
因为我没有乖乖听话吗
Because I'm not sitting in a corner hiding in a book?
因为我没有在角落啃书吗
For once I'm not scared of life, and no one can handle it...
就这么一次我不再害怕生活 可是没有人受得了
...because you all prefer the insecure little girl.
因为你们都喜欢没安全感的小女生
Well, I'm sick of her and all her talk about her dead parents.
我己经烦死她了 还有她一直谈着死去的父母
Lana!
拉娜
Dr. Hamilton, hello. Chloe Sullivan, Smallville Torch.
汉弥顿博士 我是"小镇火炬"的克洛·苏利文
We spoke on the Internet about the meteors?
我们在网络上谈过陨石 记得吗
Chloe.
克洛
Can you tell me what you were doing in the woods last night?
你可以告诉昨晚你在树林做什么吗
What I do there most nights.
跟我平常做的没两样
Search for meteor samples. I find it easier to spot them with flashlights.
寻找陨石标本 它们用手电筒比较好找
So you didn't see me and my friend.
所以你没看到我和我朋友
I heard voices, I saw flashlights, I know that kids like to party...
我听到声音 看到手电筒 我知道年轻人喜欢开派对
...and as you know, I don't like company.
而且你知道 我不喜欢有伴
You weren't looking at the accident scene? What accident?
你不是在看事故现场吧 什么事故
I must be mistaken. Sorry to have bothered you.
我一定搞错了 抱歉打扰你
And what were you doing in the woods last night?
你昨晚在树林做什么呢
Partying with my friends.
和朋友开派对
Lana, what's going on? Does Lex know you have his car?
拉娜 怎么了 莱克斯让你开他的车
He should by now.
早就应该了
Something happened to you, I just don't know what.
你不太对劲 只是不知道怎么回事
It's called self-confidence. For the first time, I'm not repressing my feelings. I'm free.
它叫作自信 生平第一次我不必压抑感情
No, you're not.
不 你不是
You should talk. You had me in the pool, and you didn't take your chance.
还敢说 你在游泳池可以上我的 却让大好机会溜掉了
I see the way you look at me. Why don't you tell me how you feel?
我看到你看我的样子 为什么不告诉我你的感觉
Lana, you're sick. I need to get you to a hospital.
拉娜 你生病了 我要把你送到医院
Don't avoid the question, Clark.
不要回避问题
Are you in love with me?
你爱我吗
Lana...
拉娜...
Such a coward. Can't even answer a simple question.
真是懦夫 连个简单问题都不能回答
You want me? Come and get me.
你要我吗 那就来抓我
Lana, stop!
停止 拉娜
What's the matter, Clark? Afraid of heights?
克拉克 怎么了 有惧高症吗
What are you doing? Come down!
你在做什么 下来
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Clark.
克拉克
Coming through.
借过
What's the matter? She's sick.
怎么了 她生病了
What happened?
怎么了
She's got the same symptoms as Dad and Beels.
她的症状跟爸爸和比尔一样
How's Dad?
爸爸怎么样
He slipped into a coma. The doctors don't know how long he'll last.
陷入昏迷 医生不知道他能撑多久
I've got doctors flying in from Metropolis.
我请了大都会最好的医生飞过来
I'm going to do everything I can for Mr. Kent.
我会尽全力拯救肯特先生的
Clark, I'm sorry.
克拉克 我很抱歉
It's not your fault, Lex.
不是你的错
- Dr. Hamilton had a copy of this in his barn. - Nicodemus Diary.
汉弥顿博士的谷仓有一本这种书 《尼哥底母日记》
It's a first-hand account of Smallville's first mystery.
这是小镇第一件神秘事件的一手纪录
In 1871, the whole settlement went postal before they even had a post office.
1871年 拓荒区发生无厘头暴♥力♥事件
Nice to know Smallville was whacked before the meteors.
知道小镇在流星雨前曾被突袭 真好
Yeah. In the diary, they talk about a flower.
日记中谈到一种花
The settlers called it Nicodemus.
拓荒者称为尼哥底母
They said it liberated repressed feelings,
据说它会释放压抑的情感
sent them into rages, then fever and finally...
让人发怒 然后发烧 最后...
Well...
这个...
Well, where can we find this flower?
这种花要在哪里找
You see, that's the glitch.
问题就在这里
After the massacre, the cavalry torched the settlement.
在大屠♥杀♥之后 骑兵部队放火烧了拓荒地
They didn't want whatever caused it to spread.
他们不希望祸害蔓延
The flower's been extinct for 100 years.
这种花己经绝种一百年了
How is Hamilton involved in this? He's a geologist.
汉弥顿怎么扯进来的 他是地质学家
With a meteor fixation.
而且一心研究陨石
We tracked down this paper he wrote six years ago.
我们找到他在六年前的一篇论文
Metropolis University Press. I think this is the last straw.
大都会大学出版社 这是最后一线希望了
In it, he postulates that meteor rocks can be used to irradiate dormant plant cells.
他假设陨石可以用来照射休眠的植物细胞
So you think Hamilton brought back the Nicodemus.
你认为汉弥顿让尼哥底母死而复生
And now he's trying to cover it up. Let's go talk to him.
现在他想掩饰真♥相♥ 我们去找他
Wait, there's more. Dr. Hamilton didn't check out The Nicodemus Diary. Lex did.
等等 汉弥顿没有借出《尼哥底母日记》 而是莱克斯
You think he's involved?
你认为他也有关吗
I told you all along he was bad news.
我早就告诉你他不是好东西
Pete, we don't know anything yet.
彼得 我们还没有确切证据
Good.
很好
I'll call back. I just got off the phone with the doctors. They've isolated the problem.
我刚和医生谈过 他们己经找出问题根源了
Does it have to do with the Nicodemus flower?
和尼哥底母花有关吗
I know you checked the diary out of the library.
我知道你从图书馆借出那本日记
Yes, I did, Clark. Why?
没错 为什么
Because my property was built on the site of the original settlement.
因为我的地♥产♥建在原来的拓荒土地上
I always thought it was an interesting story. When I heard about your dad...
我总是对那个事件很感兴趣 当我听说你♥爸♥爸...
...I tracked it down to see if it could help. - Why didn't you tell me?
我就借出来希望有帮助 你为什么不告诉我
Clark, it's a crackpot story. I was grasping at straws.
克拉克 那是道听途说 我只是到处想办法罢了
Do you know Dr. Steven Hamilton? Who's that?
你认识汉弥顿博士吗 他是谁
Don't lie to me!
不要骗我
Clark, calm down.
克拉克 冷静下来
I know you're worried about your dad and Lana...
我知道你很担心你♥爸♥爸和拉娜
...but I checked the book out of the library, that's it.
可是我从图书馆借一本书 不过如此
I'm not responsible for what happened,
我不应该为这场意外负责
and I'm doing everything in my power to fix it.
而且我想尽办法解决
That's the truth, Clark.
那是实话
Okay, keep your flashlight low.
把手电筒放低一点
You're an expert on breaking and entering now?
你突然变成擅闯民宅的专家
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表