How'd you do that?
你怎能突然现身的
Magic. Haven't you heard of Crazy Kyle
魔力 你没听过独自住在森林里
who lives in the woods by himself?
那个疯狂凯尔的故事吗
He's somewhere between Bigfoot and the Blair Witch.
他被视为大脚或是布莱尔女巫这类的东西
I'm... Clark Kent, Jonathan and Martha's son.
我是... 克拉克·肯特 强纳森跟玛莎的儿子
How'd you know?
你怎么会知道
I live in a trailer, not a cave.
我只是住在拖车里 又不是山顶洞人
I wanted to talk to you about what happened this afternoon.
我想跟你谈谈今天下午发生的事
You mean the girl?
你是指那个女孩的事
The horse threw her, and I made sure she was breathing.
那匹马把她甩下地 我只是想确定她还有气息罢了
So you don't make a habit of scaring people out of the woods...
所以你并不是习惯性的会吓跑进入林子里的人...
...and spooking their horses?
或惊吓他们的马匹
If I wanted to explain myself all the time,
如果我想不停的解释我的行为
I'd get a job.
那我不如找个工作 至少还有钱赚
But I left that world behind for a reason. Goodbye.
我不跟这个世界接触是有理由的 再见
Why are you so unfriendly?
你为何如此不友善
Because I'm not interested in friends. Everyone needs a friend.
因为我没兴趣交朋友 每一个人都需要朋友
No, they don't...
不 不是每一个人...
...because they'll always betray you in the end.
因为朋友最后还是会背叛你的
How are you feeling?
现在你觉得怎样了
Better, thanks.
好多了 谢谢
Nell said you're going to talk to the police.
妮尔说你得去跟警♥察♥谈谈
Actually, I went out and spoke to Kyle.
其实 我己经去跟凯尔谈过了
You talked to that psycho?
你去跟那个神经病谈
Yeah.
对
He said he was making sure Lana was okay.
他说他只是想确定拉娜没事而己
Do you believe him? Yeah, I think I do.
你相信他 对 我想 我相信他
If I were there, I would have done something.
如果当时是我在场 我会做点事情的
Do you remember anything? Not really.
你有没有想起什么来 也没有
I gotta get home. I'm glad you're okay.
我得回家了 我很高兴你没事
That looked uncomfortable.
看起来很不温馨
Listen, has Bob Rickman been by the farm?
听我说 鲍伯·瑞克曼去过农场没
Why would he be interested in us?
他何以会对我们发生兴趣呢
He's interested in buying your land.
他想要买♥♥下你们的土地
You have met my dad. Why are you even worried?
你是知道我爸那个人的 何须操心
I've seen Rickman talk people out of house
克拉克 我见识过瑞克曼如何
and home. He's a locust, Clark.
说服他人倾家荡产 他是个祸害
He tears through a community
他总是会闯入一个社区
and betrays anyone who trusts him.
然后再一一的背叛那些信任他的人
Tell your dad to be careful.
叫你♥爸♥要小心一点
Okay.
好的
Hello, Kyle. Wondering when you'd stop by.
哈啰 凯尔 我正在想 你何时才想要大驾光临呢
We had an agreement.
我们曾经有过协议的
You do whatever you want with the rest of the world,
你可以在世上任何地方 为所欲为
but leave this town alone.
不过 你得放过这个小镇
Well, we made those rules a long time ago.
嗯 我们的协议是很久以前的事了
The world's changed, Kyle.
这世界己经改变了 凯尔
Maybe it's time the public knew the whole truth about Bob Rickman.
也许 现在应该让大家了解鲍伯·瑞克曼的真面目了
The public believes whatever I tell them.
大家只会相信我对他们说的话
I spent nine years honing my skill
我花了九年的时间 锻炼我的技巧
while you hid in the woods...
你却只是躲在丛林里...
...because you were afraid.
因为你只会害怕
Take my hand. See how afraid I am.
握我的手 看看我有多害伯
You've been warned.
己经警告过你了
Kyle, what are you doing here?
凯尔 你在这儿做什么
I just registered a complaint.
我来申告
What do you have against Rickman?
你对瑞克曼有什么不满吗
There used to be a time when people minded their own business.
以前的人似乎比较不会多管闲事
Hey, Tippett!
嘿 提柏特
And what's your problem? You are.
你有什么问题吗 你就是我的问题
Touch Lana Lang again, and I'll take care of you.
你敢再碰一下拉娜蓝 我就去修理你
Whitney, back off. I've got my eye on you.
惠特尼 退开 我盯住你了
That's why I don't come into town. You want a ride home?
就是这样 我才不喜欢到镇上来 要不要搭便车回家
Why are you being so nice?
你为何如此亲切
You're not a bad guy. You're just not a people person.
你不是坏人 你只是一个不擅交际的人而己
What gave that away? You want a ride or not?
怎么会被看出来呢 你到底要不要搭便车
Yeah, I gotta stop and get groceries.
好 不过我得停一下 买♥♥些日用品
No problem.
没问题
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm sorry, I couldn't help overhearing.
不好意思 我不禁偷听到
Are you having a problem with Kyle Tippett?
你跟凯尔提·柏特有过节吗
Yeah, he attacked my girlfriend.
对 他攻击我的女朋友
Bob Rickman.
我是鲍伯·瑞克曼
Maybe I can help.
也许我帮得上忙
Thanks for the ride, I really appreciate it.
感谢让我搭便车 我真的很感激
Next time, don't talk my ear off.
下回请安静一点
Hey, why were you at Rickman's?
嘿 你为什么去瑞克曼那里
Why were you at Rickman's?
你为什么去瑞克曼那里
I heard a rumor he was trying to buy our farm.
我听到传言说 他想买♥♥我家的农场
Stay away from him.
离他远一点
Do you miss it? Regular life, I mean?
你会想念吗 我是指正常的生活
Some people weren't meant to have a regular life, Clark.
有的人就是不适合正常的生活 克拉克
Thanks.
谢了
Bye.
再见
Whitney.
惠特尼
They're booking Kyle for assault.
他们因为凯尔暴♥力♥攻击他人 而要收押他
All right, what happened, guys?
好了 到底怎么一回事
I saw Kyle in town. He blew me off,
我看到凯尔在镇上 他吼了我一顿
so I came out here to talk.
所以我就来这里找他谈
You drove out here in the middle of the night?
你三更半夜的开车来这里
Yeah. I had a feeling he was gonna attack Lana again.
对 我觉得他会再度攻击拉娜
Next thing I know, he attacks me with a bat.
没想到 他就用棒子攻击我了
Is that what happened?
是这样的吗
I did see Kyle swing at Whitney, but...
我是有看到凯尔对惠特尼挥棒 不过...
But what?
不过怎样
Kyle says Whitney swung at him first.
凯尔说是惠特尼先朝他挥棒的
That's crazy. Why would I do that?
这太疯狂了吧 我♥干♥嘛打他呢
I don't know. None of this makes any sense.
我不知道 所有的一切都很没道理
Yes, it does. First he attacks Lana, then he comes after me.
不 有道理 他先攻击拉娜 现在又盯上我
The guy needs to be locked up! We've all had a rough night.
得把这危险的家伙关起来才行 我们都辛苦一整晚了
Just calm down. You saw it with your own eyes.
请冷静下来 你是亲眼看到的
That freak tried to kill me! Now you're saying it's my fault?
那个怪胎想杀了我 你却反过来说是我的错
He's been a hermit for years, and suddenly he's one of Smallville's most wanted.
他当隐士己经好多年了 突然 他却变成小镇的罪犯
Something must have made him snap.
一定有什么事 让他变得很激动
I think it's Bob Rickman.
我觉得是鲍伯·瑞克曼造成的
Yeah, but what does our rural Rodin have against Rickman...
对 不过我们本地的疯狂罗丹大♥师♥跟瑞克曼
...other than the obvious poisoning-the-environment angle?
除了污染环境的角度之外...他们之间还能有什么过节呢
I don't know. Could you do some digging, find a connection?
我不知道 你能不能调查一下 找找看有什么线索
Yeah, absolutely. Sounds like an interesting story.
是 当然可以 似乎是个很有意思的故事
Tree-hugging hermit versus pesticide tycoon.
爱树人隐士对抗杀虫剂业界大亨
What do you think they have in common?
你认为他们两个人有何共同点
Definitely not their grooming habits.
绝对不是他们的装扮
Lana.
拉娜
Hey, what's wrong?
嘿 怎么了
Can you give us a minute?
可以让我们单独谈一下吗
Yeah.
可以
Whitney said you accused him of attacking Kyle.
惠特尼说 你指控他攻击凯尔
I didn't accuse him. I have some questions.
我没有指控他 我只是有几点疑问
Like what? Like why was he there?
比如说 比如说他为何在那里
He was just trying to talk to him.
他只是去找他谈谈
We both know Whitney can be a little overzealous...
我们都知道惠特尼可能有点冲动...
...but his heart's in the right place.
不过他是个善良的人
I just don't think Kyle would do that. He doesn't seem violent.
我不认为凯尔会那样 他不是个暴♥力♥型的人
You can tell from knowing him for two days?
你才认识他两天就能下断言
He's lived in the woods alone for 10 years.
他一个人住在林子里 己经十年了
But that makes him odd, not dangerous.
那叫奇怪的行为 并非危险的行为
Whitney wouldn't attack anybody.
惠特尼不会攻击任何人的
He strung me up in a field.
他曾经把我一个人绑在野外
So that's what this is about? You haven't forgiven him.
原来如此 你一直没能原谅他
Lana, I just think there's something else going on here.
拉娜 我只是在想 我们这里有一些怪事在发生
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表