Yeah, but I was close.
差一点点
Believe me, son, I know all there is to know about losing your temper.
儿子 我知道发脾气是怎么回事
But you can't afford to do it.
可是你千万不能
This is Phelan's game, and he will play your fear and your anger.
这是法蓝的诡计 他会利用你的恐惧和愤怒
But you cannot let him get to you.
可是你不能让他得逞
I don't care. I won't let anybody hurt you and Mom.
我不管 我不能让任何人伤害你和妈
And he knows that.
他知道那一点
But once you've crossed that line, there's no going back.
一旦你跨过那条界线 就无法回头了
Clark, I just heard about your dad. Is he all right?
克拉克 我听说你♥爸♥的事了 他还好吗
He's hanging in there.
他还撑得住
This is crazy. Your father didn't kill anyone.
太疯狂了 你♥爸♥爸不可能杀人
Give me five minutes, I'll get the 10 best lawyers in the state.
给我五分钟 我给你全州最优秀的十位律师
I don't think lawyers are gonna help.
我不认为律师帮得上忙
It's Phelan, isn't it?
是法蓝 对不对
What's he got on you, Clark? Just stay out of it, all right? Please.
他找到你的什么把柄 拜托不要插手好吗
Listen to me.
听好
You may think you know how Phelan works, but you'd be wrong.
你以为知道法蓝怎么行事的 但是你猜错了
Sounds like you're an expert.
听起来你是行家
I understand his world. Yeah, he told me you have secrets.
我了解这个世界 他告诉我你的秘密
There are parts of my life I'm not proud of, Clark...
我是有不光彩的过去
...but I don't want to see you or your family hurt.
可是我不希望看到你或你家人受伤害
Now, let me help.
让我帮忙
You can't, Lex.
你不能
I gotta handle this on my own.
我得自己处理
You busy, Clark?
在忙吗
What do you want from me? That's complicated.
你想要什么 说来很复杂
After last night, I've got Internal Affairs asking me...
昨晚之后 内勤人员追问的问题
...more questions than I want to answer.
比我想要回答的还要多
That's your problem!
那是你的问题
No, it's our problem.
不 是我们的问题
But our next bit of business is gonna be our last.
可是我们的下件生意会是最后一件
Look, I don't care. You can tell the whole world about me.
我不在乎 你尽管告诉别人吧
Clark, you may not care about yourself, but think about your parents.
你可能不在乎自己 可是想想你的父母
Now, your father's in jail on a murder charge.
你♥爸♥爸因为杀人指控而入狱
And whether he beats it or not, he's gonna lose this farm just paying legal fees.
不管他能不能脱身 都会因为律师费而失去农场
I can still make all that go away.
我仍然可以摆平这一切
So, what's it gonna be?
所以要怎样
What are we doing here?
我们在这里做什么
Since I couldn't pick up my Internal Affairs records...
既然我拿不到我的内勤档案
...I figured it was time to pick up my retirement package.
我想我应该打点退休的准备
The breastplate. You want me to steal it for you.
你要我帮你偷护胸甲
I don't give a damn about the breastplate.
我对护胸甲毫无兴趣
I just want the 10 million dollars worth of jewels that are on it.
我只要上面价值一千万的珠宝
Come on.
来吧
So we're just gonna bust in?
我们就这样闯进去
Not quite. Metropolis P.D. keeps blueprints on the
大都会警局对于市内的高度保全建筑物
high-security buildings in the city...
都有一份蓝图
...so I know this place better than the architect.
所以我对这里的认识比建筑师还多
The security system all runs through this junction box.
保全系统全在这个集线盒
Open it up. Isn't it alarmed?
打开 会发出警报吗
They only alarm things they think somebody could get through.
它们认为有人要闯进时才会响
And, Clark, I'm getting pretty bored with this.
克拉克 我感到很不耐烦了
You want your old life back, you do it.
你想回复从前的生活模式 就动手吧
Camera's are one thing. What about the guards?
监视器是一回事 那警卫呢
They're about to get real busy.
他们很快就有得忙了
Yeah, Metropolis Museum? You have two minutes to leave the building.
大都会博物馆吗 请在两分钟离开建筑物
There's a bomb outside.
里面有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb out here!
这里有炸♥弹♥
Cameras are all dead in Luthor Hall.
路德厅的监视器都关闭了
Kid, show me the magic.
小子 变魔法给我看
Standing by. Standing by.
待命 待命
We are gonna make a great team.
我们真是一对好搭档
We'll never be a team.
我们永远不会是搭档
You might be able to explain the safe, but your prints are all over that breastplate.
你可以解释保险柜的事 但是护胸甲上都是你的指纹
You might be strong, but you're not bulletproof!
你可能很强悍 但不是子弹不侵
What are you?
你是什么玩意啊
In there!
在那里
Get down! Get down!
趴下
Phelan, where's Clark? I know he came with you.
法蓝 克拉克呢 我知道他跟你在一起
Just tell me what you had on him.
告诉我你知道他的什么事
Go to hell, Luthor.
下地狱吧 路德
All the charges have been dropped.
所有指控都撤销了
With apologies from the state and Metropolis Police departments.
还得到州政♥府♥和大都会警♥察♥局的道歉
Then it's finally over.
那终于结束了
Well, this time.
这一次
Unfortunately, there's more than one Phelan out there in the world.
很遗憾 世界上的法蓝不只一个
What do we do next time?
下一次怎么办
I don't know, son.
我不知道
We'll have to deal with it when the time comes.
兵来将挡 水来土掩
Maybe I should stop using my gifts. That would solve our problems.
也许我应该停止利用天赋 这样问题就解决了
No, it wouldn't, Clark.
不会的 克拉克
Your gifts are who you are. You can't live in fear.
你的天赋就是你 你不能活在恐惧中
Although a little caution wouldn't hurt.
不过小心一点总是好的
Clark, are you sure nobody saw you last night?
你确定昨晚没人看到你吗
I'm positive, Mom.
我很肯定
Miss Lang, what's this?
蓝小姐 这是什么
It's a news story. It's totally unacceptable.
它是新闻报导 完全不可接受
Why? It covers all of your criteria.
为什么 我完全符合你的标准
It deals with a student and a school-sponsored club...
讨论一个学生和校方主办社团...
...and there are no mutants in sight.
而且没有任何突变体的照片
Did you do this because you thought I'd reinstate Miss Sullivan?
你以为这样做可以让苏利文复职吗
I did this because it's the right thing to do.
我这样做是因为它是正确的事
Chloe was born for this job.
克洛有这方面的天赋
Although I do admire her passion, her reporting lacks accuracy.
虽然我欣赏她的热情 但是她的报导有失准确
I can work on that.
我可以改进
If you want your job back, Miss Sullivan, don't print what you can't prove.
如果你要复职 不要刊登你无法证明的文章
Do we have a deal? Yeah. Thank you, Principal Kwan.
一言为定吗 是的 谢谢 关校长
Don't thank me. Thank Miss Lang.
不要谢我 谢谢蓝小姐
Congratulations. You deserve it.
恭喜 你应得的
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, Lana, I'm sorry I flipped out at you the other day.
拉娜 很抱歉前两天我对你发脾气
I just... You know, the paper's kind of my identity...
我只是... 校刊就好像是我的身份认同
...and it's the only thing Clark and I do together.
而且是唯一我和克拉克一起做的事
And so when I saw you here...
因此当我看到你来这里
You thought I was trying to cut Clark out of your life?
你以为我想从你身边抢走克拉克
Nobody ever said I was rational.
没有人说过我很理性
I want to be friends with you, Chloe...
我想和你做朋友
...but I don't want to stand between you and Clark.
可是我不想介入你和克拉克之间
Oh, no. Don't worry, there's nothing between us.
别担心 我们之间没有什么
We're just good friends.
我们只是好朋友
How about you?
你们呢
Same thing. We're just friends.
一样 我们只是朋友
Good. I'm glad we got that out of the way.
很好 我很高兴没有那个疙瘩了
Now, let's see what you've messed up since I've been gone.
看看自从我离开后你搞成什么样子
Lex, are you gonna come to bed?
莱克斯 还不上♥床♥吗
In a minute.
马上就来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表