If I'm in trouble you'll rescue me.
如果我有麻烦 你就会来救我
Other than that you're emotionally unavailable.
不然 你就根本没空理我
I just don't want you getting involved with Justin because you're mad at me.
我就是怕你跟贾斯汀在一起 是因为你生我的气
Believe it or not, Clark, my world does not revolve around you.
无论你信不信 克拉克 我的世界可不是围着你打转的
Why can't you accept that I've found someone special...
你为何就是无法接受 我己找到一个很特别的对象 ...
...and unlike you, I'm willing to take a chance?
而且我不像你 我很愿意把握机会哪
Just tell me one thing, was it easy to lie to everybody?
请你告诉我一件事就好 欺骗大家很容易吗
Justin? What are you doing here? Reliving old memories.
贾斯汀 你在这里干什么 我在回复我的记忆
I think you should go home.
我想你应该回家了
I was only halfway across the crosswalk when your car came barreling around.
当时我过马路 才走一半 你的车就快速冲来
Hit me so hard, it felt like I'd been broken in half.
重重的撞上我 让我觉得自己好像断成一半
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I remember lying in the street, blood dripping into my eyes...
我记得我躺在街上 血流入我的眼睛...
...watching your taillights disappear. You didn't even bother to stop.
我看着你车的尾灯逐渐消失 你连停都没停一下
It wasn't me.
不是我
It started in the hospital.
这超能力是从医院开始的
Maybe as a way to compensate for the motor skills I'd lost in my hands.
也许这是为了弥补我的双手所失去的动能
I was immobilized in a total body cast.
当时我全身固定 完全不能动弹
Then I found that I could move things just by thinking.
我才发现竟然可使用思想移♥动♥物体
But that didn't replace what I'd lost.
可是 这也无法弥补我所失去的
Because nothing could ever do that.
因为 那是无法取代的
Justin, stop it!
贾斯汀 不要
Do you know what it feels like to be hit by a 2000-pound car?
你知道被一部两千磅的车子撞到 是什么滋味吗
Hey, Lex, what are you doing here so late?
嘿 莱克斯 这么晚了 你在这里做什么
Came to talk to your parents about the settlement. What are you reading?
过来跟你父母谈补偿金的事 你在看什么
Men are From Mars, Women are From venus?
《男人是从火星来的 女人是从金星来的》
I'm trying to get an insight into the female psyche.
我想深入剖析女性的心理
I seriously doubt you'll find it in here. What's the problem?
我严重的怀疑你能在此地找到解答 你有什么问题呢
I've got these two amazing friends who both happen to be girls.
我有两个很棒的朋友 两个刚好都是女孩
For argument's sake, let's call them Lana and Chloe.
为了易于讨论 我们就称之为拉娜跟克洛吧
I've always liked Lana, but I could never get near her.
我一向很喜欢拉娜 但我根本没机会接近她
I found out that Chloe likes me, I may have feelings for her too.
我才发现克洛也喜欢我 我也可能对她有感觉
Which one do you want to pursue?
你想追哪一个呢
I want to protect my friendship with both.
我想保护我跟他们之间的友谊
Then you'll never get either one.
那你一个也追不到
Thanks. Think I'll stick with the book.
谢了 我还是看书好了
Clark, love isn't about playing it safe,
克拉克 爱情不是让人安全的玩
it's about risks.
爱情本身就是一种风险
Unless you put yourself out there, you'll never know.
除非你敢冒险一试 否则岂能知道结果
Have you ever been in love before? I've only loved two women in my life.
你有爱过吗 我这辈子只爱过两个女人
One died and the other betrayed me. I'm sorry.
一个死了 另一个背叛我了 我很遗憾
Some people are meant to be alone.
有些人是住定要单身的
Mom, what is it? It's Principal Kwan.
妈 怎么了 是关校长
He was killed in an accident.
他发生意外死了
Hey, guys. How are you holding up? I still can't believe this happened.
嘿 各位 你们都还好吧 我还是无法相信出这种事
Putting together a memorial issue but when you're looking for pictures...
我在收集悼念用的材料 可是 一但要用到那些相片时...
...you never find them. Pete, can you check the library files? One more time?
就再也找不到 彼得 你能再去查查图书馆的档案吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
Got Kwan's police report.
看到关校长的警方报告了
His car was still on, it must have slipped into gear.
车的引擎还开着 八成是触动引擎了
Chloe, are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
克洛 你没事吧 对 我很好
I can't find anything in this office! Let me help.
我在这里什么也找不到 我来帮忙
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Chloe, look at this.
克洛 看看这个
The first three numbers of Kwan's license plate match Justin's hit-and-run driver.
关校长的车牌前面的代号♥ 跟撞到贾斯汀逃逸的那部一样
What are you getting at? Well...
你在想什么 嗯...
...there's a lot of weird accidents around this guy.
这家伙周遭发生很多奇怪的意外
Clark, you are seriously barking up the wrong tree here.
克拉克 你真的是搞错人了
Did you get a response from the DMV?
你有没有接到车管局的回答
No, it never came through. Yes, you did.
没有 一直没有 有 你接到了
4:43 yesterday.
是昨天下午四点四十三分
Around the time you were here with Justin.
大约是你跟贾斯汀在这里的时候
He couldn't have done it. Because you like him?
不可能是他做的 因为你喜欢他
No, because I know him and I know he wouldn't hurt anyone.
不 因为我了解他 我知道他不会伤害任何人
I hope you're right.
但愿你是正确的
"I celebrate myself and what I assume you shall assume. "
"我独自欢庆 我所有的想法 您理当同感"
"For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. "
因为所有属于我的原子 同样也属于你
Sounds like a description of family, doesn't it?
听起来像在描述家族关系 是吧
Not ours. Since when do you read poetry?
绝非我们这一家 你怎么研读起诗赋了
We're selling Cadmus Labs, Lex.
我们要卖♥♥掉卡德莫斯研究室 莱克斯
Our deal memo gives me 50 percent ownership with veto rights.
别忘了我有百分之五十的否决权
I don't recall you asking my opinion.
我不记得你有问过我的意见
We only bought Cadmus to bankrupt Sir Harry.
我们买♥♥卡德莫斯 只是为了让哈利爵士倒闭
After we pumped and dumped the stock, the company's worthless.
在我们拉高且出脱股票之后 那家公♥司♥就不值钱了
It served its purpose.
那家公♥司♥有达成目的
You didn't come all this way to talk about Cadmus.
你一路来 想必不是为了卡德莫斯
I understand Pamela's back in the States.
我知道潘蜜拉回到美国了
And that she paid you a visit. Did you come to disinherit me?
而且她还来拜访你 那你是来撤销我的继承权吗
Is that what she told you? Is it true?
她是这样告诉你的 是真的吗
Your mother was an extraordinary woman.
你母亲是个非常特别的女性
But her taste in help left a lot to be desired. Pamela was a hanger-on.
不过 她找助手的眼光有待商确 潘蜜拉是个野心分子
She convinced your mother to leave her all that stock, then...
她说服你母亲 留给她一堆股票 然后...
...she disappeared before the body was even cold.
尸骨未寒 她人就跑了
You took time out of your busy schedule to tell me that?
你在百忙之中 特地来告诉我这些吗
I know how much she meant to you
我了解她过去对你很重要
and I don't want her using emotional tyranny...
我不希望她运用精神上的压力...
...to hit you up for money. - Why would she do that?
来你这儿诈财 她为何要诈财
She's got plenty of stock.
她有很多股票
Probably she doesn't want to sell it to pay her medical bills.
也许她不想卖♥♥股票付医药费
What medical bills?
什么医药费
She didn't tell you. How noble. Tell me what?
她没跟你说 真是高贵 跟我说什么
She's dying, Lex. Cancer.
她快死了 莱克斯 是癌症
Probably all those years sitting in the sun in Saint-Tropez.
也许是这些年在法国渡假海滩 做太多日光浴造成的
What does she want? Forgiveness.
她要什么 原谅
And what did you tell her?
你怎么回答她的
To get out.
请她出去
No. She doesn't know you very well, does she?
她真是太不了解你了 是不是
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
Danny, I'm really sorry about what happened to your dad.
丹尼 我很遗憾你爹出事了
I don't understand what happened. He had the car keys with him.
我不了解到底发生什么事情 车子的钥匙还在他手上
It's like something just smashed the car right into him.
就像有什么东西把车子砸向他
Danny, did you know a Justin Gaines?
丹尼 你认识贾斯汀·盖恩斯吗
Do you know if he came by here last night?
你知不知道他昨夜有没有来
No, why?
不知道 为什么问
I think Justin believes your father was responsible for the accident.
我认为 贾斯汀可能认定 你父亲要为那件车祸负责任
That's crazy. You should leave.
太疯狂了 你该走了
He matched part of your dad's license plate to the hit-and-run driver's.
他发现你父亲的车牌 跟肇事逃逸的车牌部分相符
Is there a chance Justin's right?
贾斯汀有可能是对的吗
My dad didn't deserve this.
我爸不该为此送命的
Your dad wasn't the one driving the car, was he?
你♥爸♥不是那个开车的人 是吧
You're the one who hit Justin.
你才是撞到贾斯汀的人
My dad...
我爸...
...he was just trying to protect me.
他只是想保护我
Chloe?
克洛
My mom said you were here. Oh, I wanted to surprise you.
我妈说你在这里 哦 我想给你一个惊喜
I didn't see you at school today. Did you hear about Principal Kwan?
我今天在学校没见到你 你听到关校长的事了吗
I did. That's really weird, right? Yeah.
听说了 很奇怪 对不对 对
I guess you never know when your time's up.
我想我们很难了解自己的大限什么时候到
Which is why I think we should make the most of the time that we have.
所以我才觉得我们应该好好把握时间才对
What's the matter? Nothing. I forgot, I just remembered...
怎么了 没有 我忘了 我刚刚才想到...
...I told Clark I'd meet him at his house.
我跟克拉克说过要去他家见面的
For someone that is out of the picture, you sure spend a lot of time with him.
对一个己经出局的人而言 你花在他身上的时间未免太多了
Don't worry. Today I plan on telling him exactly what's going on between us.
放心 我今天就要跟他说清楚我们之间的关系
You did the right thing, Clark. Convincing Danny to turn himself in.
克拉克 你叫丹尼去自首是对的
His father's dead. He's going to jail. Some secrets destroy families.
他的父亲死了 他要入狱了 一个推毁一家人的秘密
Clark, Chloe's on the phone, she sounds really freaked out.
克拉克 克洛的电♥话♥ 她似乎很害怕
Chloe, what's up? I've been calling all over the place.
克洛 怎么了 我一直在打电♥话♥找你
I really screwed up, Justin is involved, you were right.
我真搞砸了 贾斯汀真的有涉入 你是正确的
- Well, calm down. Where are you? - In your barn.
嗯 冷静下来 你在哪里 在你家谷仓
I haven't been completely honest with you, Clark.
我没有对你完全坦白 克拉克
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表