NARRATOR: Previously on Smaliville:
《超人前传》前情题要…
VOICE: Kryptonian.
克普顿星球人
It anyone's gonna stop this phantom, it's gonna be me.
只有我才能阻止这个魔灵
I took a little piece of your DNA. And now I'm gonna take your life.
我之前拿走一点你的DNA 现在我要取代你的人
Do we have what we need?
需要的东西都齐备了?
It looks like your fleet of fighters are about to get their jet fuel.
看来你的手下们 将获得强大能源补给
I had a run-in with the phantom. I have to leave Earth's atmosphere to heal.
我和魔灵发生冲突 我得离开地球休养痊愈
I'm leaving Lex. Do you think I could just let you walk away?
我要离开莱克斯 你以为我会这样放你走?
LIONEL: Lana.
拉娜
Lana, she's dead, son.
拉娜… 她死了,儿子
CLARK: I don't believe you.
我不相信
You killed her. I'm some kind of meteor freak, aren't I?
你杀了她 我变成陨石怪物,是吧?
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on at this dam.
除非你告诉我水坝发生什么事 否则我不会离开!
CHLOE: You can't die.
你不能死!
You're under arrest for the murder of Lana Luthor.
你因谋杀拉娜被通缉逮捕
Chloe?
克洛?
CLARK: What the hell are you? BIZARRO: I'm you.
你究竟是什么东西? 我就是你
Just a little more bizarre.
只是比你更诡异
And now the season premiere of Smaliville.
现在播映 《超人前传》本季开场戏
BOY: Dad, how long are we staying here?
爸爸,我们要在这儿待多久?
There's no fish.
这里都没鱼
MAN: This is the best fishing spot on Earth.
这里是最棒的钓鱼地点
They'll come. Just toss your line between those rocks.
鱼会来的 把鱼线丢到石头中间
Hang on, Chloe.
撑着点,克洛
I'll get us out of here.
我会救你出去的
Those people. I have to get back to the dam.
那些人… 我必须回去水坝那里
Hey, Clark.
嘿,克拉克
Ever wonder what would happen to humans it you weren't here to play savior?
你是否想过若不是你舍身救人 人类将会如何?
I know you do.
你一定有想过
You'd just never admit it.
只是不肯承认罢了
You don't know anything about me.
你对我根本毫无所知
No, Clark.
不,克拉克…
I know everything about you.
我对你了若指掌
I didn't just borrow your DNA. I have all your memories.
我不仅借用你的DNA 我还拥有你所有记忆
All your thoughts. Every last twisted one of them.
你的思绪 所有不为人所知的扭曲想法
When I'm living your life, I won't make those same mistakes.
当我过你的日子时 我才不会犯同样的错误
Hey, boy.
嘿,狗狗
Dad?
爸爸?
Run.
快跑
Come on, son. Come on. Dad.
快走
Dad! Dad, wake up! Dad!
爸!爸!快醒醒! 爸爸!
Dad, wake up! Dad! Dad!
爸爸!醒醒啊!爸!
MAN: Hey, buddy, you all right?
嘿,你还好吧?
Help me.
救我!
Please.
求求你
Hey.
嘿
It's okay.
没事了
Lionel.
李涅
Help!
救命啊
Can anybody hear us?
有没有人听到?
Is she dead?
她死了吗?
No, honey, she's not dead. She's just a little hurt.
没有,她没死 她只是受了一点伤
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
How did you do--?
你怎么…?
The ceiling's unstable. I was lucky it caved in.
天花板松垮 幸好它塌了下来
LOIS: Well, let's not wait to get lucky again.
咱们别再等奇迹出现
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe?
克洛?
WOMAN 1: Unit of 0-neg. Run a cross-and-type match.
一单位0型血液 交又查对血型
Start an arterial line right away. And blood gasses.
马上插动脉管 有动脉气体吗?
WOMAN 2: Blood gasses, coming up. WOMAN 1: Prep for chest tube now.
动脉气体马上来 现在准备插胸管
WOMAN 2: Chest tube. WOMAN 1: Let's go, let's go.
插胸管 动作快!
Lois?
露意丝?
You wanna tell me what happened out there?
你打算告诉我在那里发生了什么事?
It's gonna sound insane.
你一定会觉得很疯狂
I don't know, Clark. Maybe I was unconscious and dreaming.
克拉克 或许我当时意识昏迷作了梦
Maybe you weren't.
或许不是
The last thing I remember...
我记得最后一件事是…
I was pulling an eight-inch knife out of my gut and there was blood everywhere.
我从我的肚子拔出一把八寸刀子 当时血流满地
I dialed Chloe and I had this.... This chill.
我打给克洛 然后我感觉到一股寒意
And my hands started to tingle.
我的双手开始颤科
And then I must have passed out.
然后我就昏过去了
So someone stabbed you?
有人拿刀刺你?
A guard. Right here.
一个警卫 就在这里!
I know.
是啊
But there was this warm light all around me.
当时有一道温暖的光笼罩着我
And when I woke up, the wound was healed.
当我醒来,伤口便愈合了
And Chloe was lying a few feet away, unconscious.
而克洛却昏迷不醒 躺在离我不远处
You said that Lex may have been doing some experiments down there.
你说莱克斯有可能在那里做某项实验
When I was out, maybe one of his men did something to me.
或许在我昏迷时 他的手下对我做了什么
And Chloe.
还有对克洛
That's it. I can't stand around waiting. Lois, where are you going?
我不能再呆在这里桔等 露意丝,你要去哪?
I'm going to see what Lex did to her. Lex?
我要去查莱克斯对她做了什么 莱克斯?
Lex is dangerous. I am not stupid, Smaliville, okay?
莱克斯很危险 我并不笨,小子,好吧?
I know that he's not just gonna cough up all his deep, dark secrets.
我知道他不可能全盘托出所有秘密
But you heard the doctors.
但你也听到医生说的
None of Chloe's vitals were normal.
克洛的生命迹象全不正常
And if someone knows what happened, I will take my chances with Dr. Evil.
如果有人知道实情的话 我愿意冒险面对那恶人
Maybe Lana can help me do some digging.
或许拉娜能帮我找出些答案
Lois.
露意丝
There's something you should know.
你应该知道…
It this is another heart-to-heart about Lana, I don't mean to be insensitive...
如果你想谈心的话 我无意泼你冷水…
but Chloe is fighting for life and I am barely together.
但克洛正在做垂死挣扎 我自己也六神无主
So one more ounce of emotion, I might just lose it.
如果再提到任何情绪字眼 我有可能会崩溃的
So make yourself useful for once.
你好心点帮帮忙…
Just stay here and make sure nothing happens to my coz, okay?
留在这里,确定我表妹一切安好 好吧?
WOMAN: Mr. Luthor, the helicopter's waiting.
路德先生,直升机正在等候
We should have you out of U.S. jurisdiction in two hours.
应该可以在两小时之后 带您离开美国耸莰管辖区范围
I was dead.
我死过一次
And there was this light.
当时周边都是光亮
And an angel.
有一个天使
Why would she save me?
她为什么要救我?
After all I've done.
我做过那么多坏事
Lock down the perimeter.
封锁整个大楼
Secure the stairwell. The only thing getting in or out of here is that chopper.
封锁楼梯,只有那台直升机 可以离开这里
Sir, you are wanted for your wife's murder. We need you to hurry.
老板,你因谋杀夫人而遭通缉 你必须动作快
Her soft skin.
她柔细的肌肤
And her hair.
还有她的秀发
That halt-awake smile when she saw me come in...
看到我走进来时 她那半梦半醒的微笑
like she didn't know it she was still in a dream.
彷佛不晓得自己是否仍在梦中
She was the only thing I was living for.
她是我活着的唯一目标
I'm sorry for your loss, sir. Right now we need to get you airborne.
很遗憾您失去夫人 现在我们需要请您登上直升机
Police will be here any minute. I'm well aware of that.
警♥察♥马上就要到了 我知道
I'm turning myself in.
我打算自首
Okay.
好的
Whoa. Smaliville, you scared me.
小子!你吓到我了
Yeah, where have you been hiding?
你一直都藏在哪里?
Uh.... Maybe where I told you I'd be?
我不是告诉过你了?
Although I got zilch.
哈也没我到
Lex's men must've cleared everything out before the cops came.
莱克斯的手下一定是在警♥察♥来之前 全清干净了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Why aren't you watching Chloe?
你怎么没在医院陪克洛?
Man, how can a guy miss what's been right in front of him all this time?
这男人怎么可能会错过 一直摆在眼前的好东西呢?
Slow down there, tiger. A little personal-space breach.
别太猴急 我习惯要有一点私人空间
Come on.
别这样
I know you're looking for a guy who doesn't play by the rules.
我知道你要的是不按理出牌的男人
And on what planet is that you, SmalIville?
你想有可能是你吗,小子?
Whatever planet you want me to take you to.
你想要我怎样我就怎样
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表