Lf you're dead and need it to haunt. I mean it's roomy.
如果你死了 希望它闹鬼 我是说很大
How's the new ride?
新车开得如何
That's why I'm here.
我正是为这个来的
What's the matter? You don't like it?
怎么了 你不喜欢
No, it's not that. I can't keep it.
不是的 我不能收
Clark, you saved my life. It's the least I can do.
克拉克 你救了我的命 这是我最起码的表示
Your father doesn't like me.
你父亲不喜欢我
It's okay. I've been bald since I was 9.
没关系 我从九岁起就秃头了
I'm used to people judging me. It's not personal.
我己经习惯别人批判我了 跟个人无关
He's just not crazy about your dad.
他只是不喜欢你♥爸♥爸
Figures the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
他想歹竹不会出好笋
Understandable.
可以了解
What about you, Clark?
克拉克 你呢
Did you fall far from the tree?
你跟父亲一个样吗
I'd better go. Thanks for the truck.
我得走了 谢谢你的卡车
Clark?
克拉克
Do you believe a man can fly?
你相信人能飞吗
Sure, in a plane.
当然能了 坐飞机
I'm not talking about that.
我说的不是那个
I'm talking about soaring with the air beneath you.
我说的是在云端飞翔
People can't fly, Lex. I did.
人们不会飞的 我飞过
After the accident, when my heart stopped.
意外发生后 我的心脏曾经停止
It was the most exhilarating two minutes of my life.
那是我生命中最精采的两分钟
I flew over Smallville.
我飞过小镇上方
And for the first time...
生平第一次...
...I didn't see a dead end.
我没有看到死路
I saw a new beginning.
我看到新的开始
We are the future, Clark.
我们就是未来 克拉克
Nothing will stand in the way of our friendship.
我们之间的友谊绝不改变
That's the third guy. And they're all former jocks.
那是第三个人了 他们以前都是运动员
Who's the weirdo? I don't know.
那家伙是谁 我不知道
Let's check him out.
让我们来查
Jeremy Creek. This is him 12 years ago.
杰洛·米克里 这是12年前的照片
This I took four hours ago. That's impossible.
这是我四小时前拍的照片 不可能
Must be a kid who looks like him.
也许有个小孩长得像他
I thought he was a twin, until we checked this.
我以为他是双胞胎 直到我们查了这个
He left the state infirmary.
他离开了州立医院
He'd been in a coma for years, suffering from electrolyte imbalance.
他因为电解质不平衡 昏迷很多年
Hasn't aged a day. He just woke up?
一点也没变老 然后突然醒过来
There was a storm.
当时有一场暴风雨
The hospital's generator went down and Jeremy vanished.
医院的发电机坏了 然后杰洛米失踪了
Electricity charged him up.
电力给他充电
He's back, putting former jocks into comas. Why?
他重返人间 把前任运动员打昏 为什么
Because 12 years ago today, they chose Jeremy Creek as the scarecrow.
因为十二年前 他们选他做稻草人
"Comatose boy found 20 yards from meteor strike."
"陨石区20码外发现昏睡男孩〞
The blast must have done something. No, this can't be right.
那场气浪一定起了什么作用 不可能的
I think you ought to show him. Show me what?
我想你应该让他看看 给我看什么
It started out as a scrapbook and just mutated.
本来只是剪贴簿 结果一发不可收拾
What is it?
它是什么
I call it the Wall of Weird.
我称之为古怪之墙
It's every strange event that's happened due to the meteors.
全是陨石造成的古怪事件
That's when it all began. The town went schizo.
一切由它开始 整个小镇陷入疯狂
What do you think? Why didn't you tell me about this?
你觉得如何 你为什么不告诉我
Do you tell me everything about your life? We all keep secrets.
你有把一切都告诉我吗 每个人都有秘密
Lana?
拉娜
It's all my fault.
全是我的错
Chloe, just leave me alone.
克洛依 别烦我
Congratulations, Clark. You're this year's scarecrow.
恭喜 克拉克 你是今年的稻草人
Don't mess with me right now. Come on, bring it on!
现在不要惹我 来吧 上
What's with you and Lana? Nothing.
你和拉娜怎么了 没什么
Like her necklace? Huh?
喜欢她的项链是吧
Good, because it's as close as you'll ever get to her.
很好 因为你最多只能离她这么近
Never changes.
一直没变
Help me.
救救我
Hurts, doesn't it?
很痛吧
You're Jeremy.
你是杰洛米
I thought if I punished them, it'd stop.
我以为我惩罚他们 他们就会住手
But it never stops.
可是根本不会停止
Wait.
等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Homecoming dance. I never made it to mine.
返校舞会 我从没有去成
Get me down. Please?
放我下来好吗
You're safer here.
你在这里比较安全
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Clark?
克拉克
Ah, jeez.
老天
Who did this to you?
谁对你做的
Doesn't matter.
不重要
You need to see a doctor.
你要去看医生
I'll be okay. At least let me give you a ride.
我没事 至少让我送你回家
Jeremy, you need to stop this.
杰洛米 你不能这样做
I don't know how you got here.
我不知道你怎么来的
You should have stayed away. I won't let you hurt my friends.
你应该离远一点 我不会让你伤害我的朋友
Those people aren't your friends.
那些人不是你的朋友
The sprinklers will get them nice and wet.
喷洒系统会让他们凉个痛快
They never did a thing to you. This isn't for me.
他们没有对你怎么样 这不是为我
This is for others like us!
而是为了像我们一样的人
What happened to you was my fault. I can understand your pain.
你的遭遇是我的错 我了解你的痛苦
I'm not in pain.
我没有痛苦
I have a gift...
我有一项天赋...
...a purpose and a destiny.
目标和命运
So do I.
我也有
Give it up, Jeremy.
放弃吧 杰洛米
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Where am I?
我在哪里
I'm Clark Kent, and you're in Smallville.
我是克拉克·肯特 你在小镇
I want to go home.
我想回家
I didn't see you tonight, Clark.
今晚我没看到你
Lana.
拉娜
What are you doing here?
你到这里做什么
I saved you that dance.
我留了一支舞给你
Is everything okay, Clark?
你还好吗
It's perfect.
完美极了
Thanks for the dance, Lana.
谢谢你跟我跳舞 拉娜
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表