I lent it to my boyfriend.
我把它借给男朋友了
Lucky guy. What's his name? Whitney Fordman.
幸运男子 他叫什么名字 惠特尼·佛德曼
The kid that Kent saved today? Just came back from seeing him.
就是肯特今天救的小伙子吗 刚刚才去看他
He's lucky Clark was there.
还好有克拉克在
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
Makes you wonder if you're with the right guy.
让你不得不怀疑自己有没有跟对人
One chucks footballs, the other helps save lives.
一个会传足球 另一个会救人
For someone who just moved here, you've got a lot of opinions.
你才刚搬来 意见可真多
You just seem more interesting than that.
你只是看起来比那有趣多了
While you're nursing your boyfriend...
在你照顾男朋友时
...ask him what he was doing before the big game.
问他在比赛之前做了什么
He was with me. Are you sure?
他和我在一起 你确定吗
Tell your aunt I stopped by.
告诉你婶婶我顺道过来
Greg, what's going on here?
葛瑞 这里怎么搞的
Greg!
葛瑞
I have...!
我有...
What's gotten into you?
你怎么了
Two million years of intelligence and instinct.
两百万年的智慧和本能
You stop this right now. I can't. See, it's too late.
你现在立刻停止 我不能 太迟了
Nature's already taken its course.
大自然开始进展了
First I'll eat, then I'll molt.
我先吃 然后脱皮
Then I'll mate. You need help.
然后交♥配♥ 你需要帮助
Mom, did I ever tell you about the farrow spider?
妈 我有跟你提过猪蜘蛛吗
It's a fascinating creature.
它是一种迷人的生物
See, after it hatches...
在他孵化后
...it kills its mother.
会杀死自己的母亲
Save any lives on your way over?
在你过来时顺便救人一命
You could make a career out of it.
你可以以它为业了
Just dropping off your produce.
只是把你的食物带过来
Sorry my parents gave you a hard time.
抱歉我的父母对你不客气
I would have arm-wrestled them for it.
我本来可以和他们比臂力的
Planning an invasion?
计划进攻吗
My father gave it to me when I was 9. Cool gift.
我爸爸在我九岁时给我的 很棒的礼物
It wasn't a gift, it was a strategy tool.
不是礼物 是策略工具
My father equates business with war.
我父亲把生意视为战争
The Battle of Troy started because two men were in love with the same woman.
特洛伊战争的起因是 两个男人爱上同一个女人
Like you and the quarterback. That's why he strung you up.
就像你和四分卫 那就是他把你吊起来的原因对吧
Whitney's won the war. You lost one battle, that's all.
惠特尼赢了 你只是输了一场战争而己
Besides, I don't believe Lana is as infatuated as you think.
而且 我认为拉娜对他 没有你想的那么着迷
He captains the football team. The town treats him like a god.
他是足球队队长 小镇把他看成宝
Game over.
没戏唱了
If you hadn't pulled him out of that truck, your problems would be solved.
如果你没有把他从卡车拉出来 你的问题早就解决了
I'm kidding, of course.
当然 我是开玩笑的
Don't worry, Clark, I've got your Trojan horse.
别担心 我有你的特洛伊木马
Clark, you okay?
克拉克 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
That's a cool box. What's it made of?
那个盒子真炫 是什么做的
Lead. My mother bought it in a Casbah in Morocco.
铅 我妈在摩洛哥的旧城区买♥♥的
It was made from the armor of St. George...
它是圣乔治的盔甲做的
...patron saint of Boy Scouts.
也就是男童军的守护神
She gave it to me before she died. Trying to give me a hint.
她在临死前把它交给我 想要给我一点暗示
I can't take that.
我不能拿
What is it about Kents and gifts?
肯特家对礼物有什么过节
Hand it to Lana and tell her what happened.
把它交给拉娜 告诉她事情经过
Trust me. Once she opens it, you'll win her heart.
相信我 当她一打开 你就会赢得美人心
That necklace gives you the power, Clark.
那条项链会给你力量
All you've gotta do is use it.
你只要运用它
Where were you before the game on Saturday?
星期六的球赛前你在哪里
Can we talk about this later?
我们晚一点再谈好吗
It's a simple question, Whitney.
这只是一个简单的问题
I was warming up.
我在做暖身
So you didn't grab Clark and hang him up in a field?
所以你没有把克拉克吊在田里
Lana, it was just a prank.
拉娜 只是恶作剧罢了
Can I please have my necklace back?
我可以把项链要回来吗
I lost it. Were you planning to tell me?
我丢掉了 你准备告诉我吗
Or was that a prank too?
还是那也是恶作剧
Lana! I thought you'd forgotten. I've been waiting for, like, an hour.
拉娜 我想你大概忘了 我己经等了一小时
You remember, the English paper?
你还记得英文报告吗
Sorry, Greg, something important came up. Can we do it another time?
抱歉 我有要紧的事 可不可以改天
Are you blowing me off for your boyfriend?
你为了男朋友放我鸽子
No, I'm not, I need to see Clark. Kent?
没有 我要去见克拉克 肯特
You'd rather spend time with him? Is he more important than me?
你宁愿和他在一起 他比我重要吗
Greg, I can't talk about this right now. I have to go.
葛瑞 我现在不能谈 我得走了
Lana.
拉娜
Your mom said I could wait here. I hope you don't mind.
你妈妈说我可以在这里等 我希望你不介意
This is an amazing place.
这个地方真棒
My dad built it. He calls it my "fortress of solitude."
我爸爸盖的 他称为"孤独堡垒"
I didn't know you liked astronomy. That's a hobby.
我不知道你喜欢天文 只是嗜好罢了
You can see my house from here. Really?
从这里可以看到我家 不会吧 真的吗
We've lived a mile apart all our lives and you've never come over.
我们两家只隔了一英里 可是你从来没来过
And you wonder why I'm here now.
你猜想我为什么现在过来
Not that I don't enjoy the company, but yes.
不是我不喜欢和你在一起
I found out about what Whitney did to you, the whole scarecrow thing.
我发现惠特尼对你做的 稻草人恶作剧
I came to apologize. It's not your fault. Forget about it.
我是来道歉的 又不是你的错 算了
I can't. He had no right to do that. And you turn around and save his life.
我不能 他没有权利这样做 而你反过来救了他一命
You're not the one who should be apologizing.
不应该是你道歉的
I didn't come here to defend him, I came here to see you.
我不是过来帮他说话 我是来这里看你的
Who told you? Lex Luthor.
谁告诉你的 莱克斯·路德
Dropped some bread crumbs and I followed the trail.
他留下一些蛛丝马迹 然后我把它拼凑起来
I'm glad he did, Clark. He was just being a good friend.
我很高兴他这么做 他只是尽了好友的本份
You're lucky, it's rare. Lex is definitely one of a kind.
这很少有 你很幸运 莱克斯的确很特别
What are you gonna do? I'm not sure.
你要怎么办 我不知道
I thought I knew Whitney. Now I wonder what else I've been blind to.
我还以为我了解惠特尼 现在我怀疑他还瞒着我什么
He even lost my favorite necklace.
他甚至把我最心爱的项链弄丢了
Can't you get it replaced?
你不能再买♥♥个新的吗
Sounds weird, but it's made from a bit of the meteor that killed my parents.
听起来很怪 它是由杀死我父母的陨石做成的
Nell had it made, gave it to me the day she officially adopted me.
妮尔叫人做成项链 在正式收养我的那一天送给我
She told me that life is about change.
她说生命就是一连串的改变
Sometimes it's painful...
有时候很心痛
...sometimes it's beautiful. But most of the time it's both.
有时很美好 但经常两者都是
I better go.
我该走了
I'm glad you're okay, Clark.
我很高兴你没事
Need a hand, Dad?
爸爸 要帮忙吗
That's the best idea I've heard all night.
那是我整晚听过最好的主意
Clark?
克拉克
Clark, what happened? Are you all right?
怎么了 你还好吗
There's someone in the rafters.
屋椽那里有东西
Dad!
爸爸
What in the hell just happened?
发生了什么事呢
I never saw anybody move like that. Did you get look at his face?
我从来没有看过人身手那么快 你看到他的脸了吗
It was almost as if he... Wasn't entirely human?
不清楚 他从天花板朝我冲来... 不完全是人
I saw his face. I think it was Greg Arkin.
看起来是葛瑞·阿金
You and Pete used to hang out with him in grade school.
你和彼得念小学时常和他一起玩
Why would he want to hurt you? I don't know.
为什么他想伤害你 我不知道
Are you still friends? I pass him in the halls.
你们还是朋友吗 有时候会在走廊碰到他
His mother was strict with him, but I can't believe he'd hurt a fly.
他妈妈管得很严 可是我相信他连苍蝇都不会伤害
Because he was too busy collecting them and other bugs.
因为他忙着收集苍蝇和其他昆虫
Kids don't leap off the ceiling and attack people.
小孩不会从天花板跳下来攻击人
How do you explain that?
你怎么解释那个呢
I don't know, seems kind of out there.
不知道 好奇怪
This, coming from the man who's been hiding a spaceship for 12 years.
这是来自藏在太空船12年的人的脚印
It's not that I don't believe you, Clark.
克拉克 不是我不相信你
I'm having trouble grasping this one.
我很难理解这件事
You ever wonder why weird things happen here?
你有想过为什么这里会发生怪事吗
Every town has its share of tall tales.
每个小镇都有自己的古怪传说
Except here they're all true.
除了它们都是真的
Chloe showed me all these articles she collected...
克洛让我看了她收集的剪报
...about all the weird stuff that's happened since the meteor shower.
关于流星雨发生后的各种怪事
It's all my fault.
全是我的错
If you're talking about 50-pound tomatoes and two-headed calves...
如果你说的是50磅蕃茄和双头小牛
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表