Previously on Smallville...
《超人前传》前情提要
I wear the symbol of our family every day
我每天都穿着家族的图腾
to remind me that I have a different destiny.
告诫我自己 我的使命与他人不同
I have waited so long
我等了这么久
for you to admit your true Kryptonian heritage.
才等到你承认自己的氪星血统
My earth father warned me not to play god.
我父亲曾警告我 不要装作无所不能
But I tempted fate, and because of that, he died.
但我被命运引诱 他却因此而丧命
When you saw my fate, what did you see?
你看我的命运的时候 你看见了什么
Although lex luthor is your ultimate opponent,
虽然莱科斯·卢瑟是你的最终敌人
you will triumph over him.
你会战胜他
You walk the same path I do, Chloe Sullivan.
克洛依 你走的路和我一样
Watchtower is officially online.
瞭望塔正式上线
You saved my life, Chloe,
你救了我 克洛依
Both the myth and the man.
既保住了神秘感 也救了我
So, what do you say, kid -- Africa?
你怎样 孩子 去非洲吗
Perry White -- he's offered me a job at the foreign desk in Kenya.
佩里·怀特给了我一个在肯尼亚外电部的工作
Well, what would make you stay?
为什么留下来呢
I would stay for you.
我会为你留下的
I think you leaving Metropolis is the best thing for you right now.
离开大都会是最好的选择了
You are the only one that can save us.
你是唯一可以拯救我们的人
The war has already begun.
战争已经开始
What if every trial has just been a preparation
每次历练 都是为了让你
for you to make the ultimate sacrifice?
做好最后奉献的准备
You have the capacity to break the chains
你有能力挣脱出
that are holding you down, Clark.
束缚着你的枷锁 克拉克
You will soar higher than any one of us.
你将比我们所有人都翱翔得更高
Clark.
克拉克
Ollie, you need to get out of there now.
奥利 赶快出来
Ollie! Chloe!
奥利 克洛依
They're not Kandorian!
他们不是刚铎人
And now the final season of "Smallville."
超人前传 最终季首演
Clark! Clark!
克拉克
No!
不要
Clark?
克拉克
No.
别死
Clark...
克拉克
Please...
求你
Please, come back to me.
回到我身边来
Kal-El.
卡尔·艾尔
Jor-El!
乔·艾尔
Am I dead?
我死了吗
You're teetering on the abyss between life and death,
你正徘徊在生与死之间
which is why I'm still able to reach you.
正因此 你才能听到我
My father's grave.
我父亲的坟
Why show me this?
为什么让我看这个
After you die,
你死后
this stone will be all that is left of you in the world.
你留存世间的 只有这块石头
I died to save the world.
我死是为了拯救世界
Evil never ends.
邪恶 除不尽
By sacrificing yourself,
你牺牲了自己
you've left the humans vulnerable to future threats.
导致人类无力抵御今后的威胁
I left a team of heroes behind to protect them.
我留下了一整队英雄保护人类
You were meant to be earth's greatest protector.
你才是地球最强大的保护人
Now they're about to face the greatest evil...
如今 他们即将面对最强大的恶势力
without you.
你却无能为力
Then send me back.
那就送我回去
I know my fate!
我了解自己的命运
To step into the light.
我该走入光环之中
To be a symbol of hope for them.
成为人类希望的标志
I told you to rule with strength,
我告诫过你 要以力量取胜
But you chose the martyr's path.
你却选择了殉道之路
What makes you think you deserve a second chance?
你凭什么祈求第二次机会
I can do it.
我能行
I can be their hero!
我能成为他们的英雄
Jor-El!
乔·艾尔
Let me fight this evil like I always have!
让我一如既往地打倒这股邪恶势力
Send me back!
送我回去
Lex.
莱科斯
Clark!
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Clark? Clark?
克拉克
Okay.
没事了
Smallville S10E01
超人前传第十季第一集
Chloe?!
克洛依
They're not Kandorians!
他们不是刚铎人
I love you!
我爱你
We're coming for all of you.
我们会找到你们所有人
Clark!
克拉克
You survived! How did you --
你没死 怎么会...
I didn't.
我死了
Zod stabbed me with blue Kryptonite.
佐德用蓝色氪星匕♥首♥刺了我
It kept us from ascending.
蓝色氪星石能阻止我们离开
I took the knife from him and sent him away.
我夺走了匕♥首♥ 他被送走了
And I guess I kind of --
我猜我可能...
kind of died.
还是死了
But I'm here now, and what about the others -- did they make it?
但我现在没事 其他人还活着吗
They're fine.
他们没事
Can we go back to the part where you died?
能不能倒回去 你说你死了
It was more of a near-death experience.
不如说是濒死体验
Jor-El told me that greater evil was coming.
乔·艾尔说 一股更邪恶的势力在逼近
He sent me back to fight it.
他把我送回来 与之斗争
Okay, I'm all for second chances,
我很感激他给你第二次机会
but did he happen to give this greater evil a name?
可他告诉你这邪恶势力的名字了吗
No, Chloe, before I left, I saw Lex.
没有 但我离开前 见到了莱科斯
Dr. Fate said that he would be my ultimate opponent.
命运博士说他会是我的终极对手
Coming back to life -- not exactly covered by an HMO.
他死而复生 绝非医院的功劳
Maybe he went off the grid --
也许他隐藏了起来
to one of his own facilities.
躲在某间实验室里
I kept a pretty close eye on any Luthor flare-ups.
我对卢瑟家的动静一直严密监视
I mean, level 3, Metron Pharmaceuticals,
第三层医学实验室
33.1.
33.1层实验室
Clark, all these projects are dead.
克拉克 那些项目都已关停了
Well, maybe he revived something from years ago.
也许他是从很老的实验室复活的
Way back when there wasn't much digital record to track.
老到没有数字记录可查的年代
You know, Clark,
克拉克
if they did a story on this at the Daily Planet,
星球日报的每一篇报道
they would have a hard copy stored in the archives.
都会在档案室保存副本
I didn't get rid of Zod just to let some other evil take his place.
佐德已除 绝不能再出现一个佐德
Lana.
朗娜
Pete.
皮特
Chloe.
克洛依
And Mr. and Mrs. K. were always so overprotective.
肯特夫妇也太过保护了
I'm the last one to know.
只有我一直蒙在鼓里
Lois.
露易丝
I thought you'd be in Africa by now.
我以为你已经去非洲了
I postponed my trip.
计划延期了
Maybe indefinitely.
也许是无限期
This wouldn't have anything to do with the Blur, would it?
该不会与侠影有关吧
Well, kind of.
有一点
Turns out he needs me after all.
原来他还是需要我的
Really? Well, what makes you say that?
是吗 为什么这么说
Well, I'll tell you, Clark.
我告诉你 克拉克
He just wrapped me up in his muscular arms, pulled me close,
他刚才用他雄壮的臂膀 拉我进怀里
and landed the most passionate kiss on my lips.
非常深情地吻了我的唇
I can't lie to you.
我不想骗你
It was great.
那感觉很棒
Well, that was bold.
他太鲁莽了
Grabbing women from the shadows,
在黑暗中抓个女人过来
lip-smacking them,
强吻她
and then running off into the night?
然后逃入夜色中去
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表