Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要
Sweetheart, we can't keep him.
甜心 我们不能收留他
What'll we say? We found him out in a field?
我们要怎么说 我们在野外找到他的
We didn't find him.
不是我们找到他的
He found us.
是他找到我们的
What are you trying to tell me? I'm from another planet?
你要说什么 我是外星来的
He can't get within five feet of Lana Lang...
他一靠近蓝拉娜
...without turning into a freak show.
就会发飙抓狂
Who's the maniac driving the car? That would be me.
开车的疯子是谁 是我
Lex Luthor.
莱克斯·路德
I didn't dive in after Lex's car.
我不是随着莱克斯的车跳进河里
It hit me a 60 mph.
它以60英里的时速撞到我
Does that sound normal to you? I'd give anything to be normal.
听起来正常吗 为了正常我什么都愿意做
I call it the Wall of Weird.
我称之为古怪之墙
It's every strange event that's happened due to the meteors.
全是陨石造成的古怪事件
That's when it all began. The town went schizo.
一切由它开始 整个小镇陷入疯狂
What's with you and Lana?
你和拉娜怎么回事
Congratulations, Clark. You're this year's scarecrow.
恭喜啦 克拉克 你是今年的稻草人
Ah, jeez.
老天
Who did this to you?
是谁这样对你
Doesn't matter.
不重要
Thanks for the dance, Lana.
谢谢你跟我跳舞 拉娜
Is this what you do with your time?
你就是这样打发的时间吗
Where did you get those? In that hole you call a room.
你在哪里拿的 在你称为房♥间的狗窝里
You had no right to go in there. You've got a lot of nerve.
你没有权利进去 你好大胆 敢跟我提隐私权
I'm in a club with Lana's aunt.
我和拉娜的婶婶在同个俱乐部
How will I face Nell, knowing my son is videotaping her niece?
我的儿子偷♥拍♥她的侄女 你要我怎么面对妮尔
Is that where you were tonight? No.
你今晚到那里去了吗 没有
I was out collecting. Two disgusting habits.
我在户外收集 两种恶心的嗜好
Insects aren't disgusting, Mom.
昆虫才不恶心
Look what has become of you, Greg. This isn't you.
葛瑞 怎么了 你不是这样的
People change. Really?
人会改变 真的吗
Monday morning, I'm phoning Claremont Military Academy.
周一早上我要打电♥话♥给克莱蒙军校
Yeah, right, Mom.
去打啊
I've had it with your behavior. This time I'm making the call.
你的行为我受够了 这一次我真的要打电♥话♥
Hey, who's gonna take care of my bugs?!
谁来照顾我的虫子呢
Don't worry, guys.
你们别担心
I'm gonna take you somewhere safe.
我要把你们带到安全的地方
No!
糟糕
No, don't do that!
别这样
Stop!
停止
No, no!
不要
Greg?
葛瑞
Greg! Where have you been?
葛瑞 你到哪去了
Greg!
葛瑞
It's all your fault, Clark.
都是你的错 克拉克
Clark!
克拉克
We're leaving in 15 minutes, and you haven't done your chores yet.
我们再过十五分钟就要出发 你的活还没干好
That looks good, I like that.
看起来很棒 我喜欢
All hail the homecoming king and queen!
欢迎国王皇后大驾归来
Clark! I didn't see you at the dance last night.
克拉克 昨晚舞会我没看到你
I was...
我在...
I was a little tied up.
我有点事
Hey, congratulations!
嘿 恭喜
I haven't seen an offense that good since I played.
我打球以来没看过那么漂亮的进攻
Thank you.
谢了
I'll get the rest of the boxes out of the truck.
我要去搬卡车上的箱子
I'll help.
我来帮忙
Lana? Thank you.
拉娜 谢谢
Kent.
肯特
You realize last night was just a joke, right?
你知道昨晚只是开玩笑吧
I need that necklace back. I don't have it.
我要把项链要回来 我没有
Look, it's Lana's favorite...
那是拉娜最喜欢的...
Then you'd better go to that cornfield and find it.
那你最好去玉米田找
Beautiful, isn't it?
真美 是不是
Greg! I didn't recognize you without your glasses.
葛瑞 你没戴眼镜我都认不出来了
You know they only live for eight hours?
你知道它们只有八小时生命吗
Live fast, die young.
短短一生 稍纵即逝
They're the rock stars of the insect world.
它们是昆虫界的流星
Could you help me with my Lit paper?
你可以帮我写文学报告吗
Homework giving you brain freeze? Yeah, it's kicking my ass.
回家功课让你脑袋冻结啦 是啊 要我的命
Sure, okay.
没问题
How about my house, after school?
放学后到我家如何
Library might be easier.
图书馆比较方便
It's a date.
一言为定
Lana, your aunt's looking for you.
拉娜 你婶婶在找你
Hey, bug boy, do me a favor and quit tailing my girlfriend.
昆虫兄 帮帮忙 别再跟踪我的女朋友
You afraid of a little competition?
你怕竞争吗
We're not in competition, Greg.
我们才不是在竞争
If I find out you've been leaving butterflies in her room...
如果我发现你在她房♥间放蝴蝶
...you'll know about it.
你就走着瞧
Yeah, well, just remember...
只要记住...
...sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
有时你是挡风玻璃 有时你是虫子
Can't knock your taste in women.
不能批评你对女人的品味
What happened last night? It was just a stupid prank.
昨晚怎么了 只是愚蠢的恶作剧
You were tied to a stake in the middle of a field. You could've died.
你被绑在田中♥央♥的棍子上 你有可能会送命的
I appreciate it.
我很感谢你想帮忙
I just want to forget it. What's the holdup?
我只是想忘掉而己 克拉克 为什么停住了
Mr. Kent, it's good to see you.
肯特先生 很高兴看到你
Lex.
莱克斯
We've gotta finish up. Okay, Dad.
我们得赶快做完 好的 爸爸
At least I got a handshake this time.
至少这一次我们握了手
Oh, my God! Jonathan!
老天 强纳森
Clark!
克拉克
Whitney will be all right. Cuts and bruises, but nothing serious.
惠特尼没事的 只是一些割伤和淤青而己
Does he remember anything? No.
他记得什么吗 不记得
Just that something smashed his truck and he woke up in the ambulance.
只说有东西撞到他的卡车 醒来时己经在救护车里
Talk to Mom, I really freaked her out.
去和妈妈谈谈 我想这次我把她吓坏了
You also made her really proud, Clark.
她也很以你为荣
Something else happened to me this morning.
今天早上还发生了一件事
When I woke up, I was kind of floating.
我醒来时 发现自己在飘浮
Floating?
飘浮
As soon as I woke up, I crashed. What's happening to me?
当我一醒来 我就坠地了 我到底怎么了
I honestly don't know.
老实说 我不知道
Soon as you start breaking the law of gravity, we're in uncharted territory.
等你开始打破重力定律 我们就进入了无人之境
I just wish it would stop.
我真希望它赶快结束
Look, Clark, I'm your father. I'm supposed to have all the answers.
克拉克 我是你♥爸♥爸 我应该知道所有的答案
It kills me that I don't.
可是我真恨我没有
But you've gotta have faith. We'll figure this thing out together.
但是你要有信心 我们会一起理出头绪的
I do, but this is happening to me and I'm scared.
我有信心 可是这些事情让我很害怕
Your form's good, but his gait's off. You might check his shoes.
你很有形 但是他的步伐不对 你应该检查他的马蹄
Lex Luthor, a friend of your aunt. Sneaking up like that...
莱克斯·路德 你婶婶的朋友 不声不响的溜进来
...you're lucky you didn't get kicked.
没被踢到算你走运
You must be Lana. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
你一定是拉娜 幸会
We've already met.
我们见过了
I seriously doubt I'd forget meeting you.
我不可能忘记看过你的
You were a little preoccupied at the time.
当时你有要事在身
Not a great first impression?
第一印象不好
When I was 10, I went to Metropolis for a riding competition.
十岁时 我到首都参加骑马比赛
Your father invited us to stay.
你父亲邀请我们留宿
You had an indoor pool. I went to check it out...
你家有个室内游泳池 我到那里时
...I found you and a girl skinny-dipping.
看到你和一个女孩在裸泳
You were teaching her the breaststroke.
你在教她游蛙式
That was you?
那是你吗
Wow.
哇
You're all grown up now.
你真的长大了
Very impressive.
令人刮目相看
It's tacky, but it makes my aunt happy.
很俗 可是让我婶婶很高兴
That's an unusual necklace. It's very special to me.
很不寻常的项链 它对我很有意义
How come you're not wearing it?
你怎么没戴着
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表