But just remember, I did ask nicely.
可是别忘记 我是很客气地问的
Gabby, you're the best part of my day. Thank you, Mr. Luthor.
嘉比 你让我今天真舒服 路德先生 谢谢
You're not Gabby. She couldn't make it.
你不是嘉比 她不能来
Now would be a good time for you to leave, Ms. Castle.
柯小姐 现在你可以走了
Do people always do what you say?
别人总是听你吩咐吗
Is that unusual?
有什么不对吗
I thought you said you appreciated persistence.
我以为你说过你很欣赏坚持
Besides, aren't I doing a good job?
而且 我做得不好吗
Lucky for you.
算你幸运
It took a while to figure out what would tempt you...
花了一点时间才想出什么能让你动心
...and then it hit me.
结果让我想到了
It's not your picture on the Journal cover so much as the words...
不是你的照片登在《周刊》封面
..."Son Outshines Father" in the caption.
而是"青出于蓝"的图说
How am I doing?
我做得如何
A little lower.
往下一点
Let me guess.
让我猜
Your editor promised you your own column if you land me.
你的编辑答应你 如果做成我的采访 就给你开专栏
You can imagine how appreciative I'd be. I think I can.
你可以想像我会多感激 我能
Tell me, Lex, would you say my chances are above-average...
莱克斯 你说我的机会大于一般
...or below?
还是低于一般
Like I said, I always appreciate persistence.
就像我说的 我很欣赏坚持
You won't regret this.
你不会后悔的
Not yet, Ms. Castle.
还没完 柯小姐
I paid for an hour.
我付了一小时的钱
Felice Chandler, what's the problem?
菲莉丝 怎么回事
Vote for Clark.
投克拉克一票
Vote for Clark.
投克拉克一票
I thought meeting people would be the worst part, but it's actually kind of fun.
我以为和人见面会是最糟的部分 但其实蛮好玩的
I'm glad you feel that way, because according to my latest lunchtime poll...
我很高兴你这样想 因为根据我最新的午餐民调
...you've got a shot.
你有当选的机会
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How's it going?
怎么样
Just answer "no comment. " That way she can't misquote you.
只要回答"不予置评" 这样她就不会乱引述你的话
You hear about Felice? Yeah, I was just at the medical center.
你听说菲莉丝的事了吗 我刚从医务室过来
She was stung way worse than Paul. She's in a coma.
她被叮得比保罗惨 陷入昏迷
Two candidates attacked in a week.
两个候选人在一周之内被叮
It's a pretty freaky coincidence. I think we've moved past coincidence.
实在是诡异的巧合 我想这不是巧合
What do you think's going on?
你认为怎么样
Remember last year, Sasha's accident, when she was stung by a hive of bees?
记得去年莎夏被一群蜜蜂叮吗
You think because of that, she's controlling them?
你认为因此她能控制蜜蜂
It's a theory.
有这个可能
Yeah, by several leaps and bounds, but I'll look into it.
有点牵强 可是我会做调查
In the meantime, watch your back.
现在你小心一点
I just heard about Felice.
我听说菲莉丝的事了
Weird, huh?
真诡异
Sometimes things just happen for a reason.
有时候事情的发生是有原因的
She didn't care about this election as much as me.
她不像我一样关心选举
She wasn't my favorite person, but no one deserves that.
我不是很喜欢她 但是这样却太惨了
Well, the good news is, you don't have to run anymore.
好消息是 你不必再选了
With Felice gone, the best thing you can do is let me run things.
菲莉丝一退出 你最好让我来接掌
What about democracy? People should have freedom of choice.
民♥主♥呢 人人都有选择的自♥由♥
Look, Clark, I really need this.
克拉克 我真的需要这个
My parents are riding me to win. They think if I lose...
我父母督促我打赢 他们认为如果我输了
...I won't get into a good college. You have other activities. This is my thing.
就进不了好大学 你还有其他活动 这是我的领域
Why don't you just drop out? I'm sorry.
你为什么不退出 很抱歉
I have my own reasons to see this through.
我自有理由参选到底
You're making a mistake.
你犯了一个错误
That sounded like a threat.
听起来像威胁
You wouldn't know how those bees wound up
你应该不知道这些蜜蜂怎么会
attacking Paul and Felice, would you?
攻击保罗和菲莉丝吧
Are you accusing me of something, Clark?
你在指控我吗
I find it interesting that a swarm of bees would attack two candidates
我认为蜂群攻击这次竞选的两个候选人
in this election.
很耐人寻味
My thoughts are somebody's behind it.
我认为背后有人主使
Good start.
好的开始
My trash bin has three drafts in it. Nothing I can come up with sounds presidential.
我的垃圾桶有三份草稿 我想到的都没有会长的分量
You don't have to sound presidential. Say what you believe.
何必说得像会长 就说出你的信仰
Once you answer that, the rest is easy. I've still got a lot of work to do, then.
你如果能回答 其他的就好办 那么我还得好好想想
Not as much as I have here.
有我在这里 没那么难
I know you're having a tough time,
我知道你现在不好过
but it's amazing what you've done with the place.
可是你把这里布置得很棒
This was just going to be the start.
这只是开头而己
My dream was to restore the old theater completely.
我的梦想是让老戏院重新开张
The projector, the screen. Show old movies.
有投影机 银幕 放老电影
Just not The Godfather.
就是不要放《教父》
Come on, get back to the speech. You have to decide what you believe in.
来吧 继续想讲稿 你必须决定你相信什么
I believe in my friends and their dreams.
我相信我的朋友和他们的梦想
What if their dreams come crashing down around them?
如果他们的梦想破灭呢
Nothing's crashing down around you, Lana, not while I'm here.
有我在这里 你的梦想不会破灭
Thanks, Clark.
谢谢
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Yeah, it was coming from over there.
从那里来的
And there.
还有那里
What is it?
是什么
Come on! Get in!
快点 进去
What about you? Get down!
你呢 趴下
I still can't believe you didn't get stung.
我不敢相信你没有被叮到
Guess I have tough skin.
我的皮很厚
The insurance forms are gonna hurt worse than the stinger.
保险表格会比被蜜蜂叮还惨
But I'm fine, thanks to you.
可是我没事 多亏你了
There's Nell.
妮尔来了
I had a really nice time tonight. Yeah, we should do this more often.
今天晚上真好 我们应该更常见面
You sure you're okay? Sorry we didn't get further on your speech.
你真的没问题吗 很抱歉我们没进一步准备讲稿
That's the least of my worries. Right now, I need to find Sasha.
那是我最不担心的一点 现在我要去找莎夏
Do you think she did this? Yes.
你认为是她做的吗 是的
I just don't know how she's controlling the bees.
我只是不知道她怎么控制蜂群
You need to call Chloe. We're still not really talking.
你应该打电♥话♥给克洛 我们还是不太说话
Can you believe she didn't endorse me?
你能相信她没有支持我吗
Well, if I were in her position, I probably would have done the same thing.
如果我站在她的立场 恐怕也会做出同样的决定
She's just being objective.
她必须保持客观
She endorsed the person she thought was most qualified.
支持她认为最有资格的人
Yeah, but still... Clark...
我知道 可是... 克拉克
...you said you believed in your friends.
你说过你相信你的朋友
She only did what she thought was right.
她只是做了她认为正确的事
Chloe.
克洛
Lana told me about the Talon. Thanks for the call.
拉娜跟我提到塔龙的事 谢谢你打电♥话♥
Sorry. It's all right, I'm not mad.
抱歉 没关系 我不生气
Chloe...
克洛
...I don't hold it against you. The endorsement, I mean.
对于支持这件事 我不会记恨的
Thanks. I could've warned you, though.
谢谢 我应该警告你的
I just don't like being in a fight with you.
我只是不喜欢和你敌对
Yeah, it wasn't my favorite part either.
是呀 我也不喜欢
Everything has changed in my life in the last year, with my parents...
去年我的生活完全变了 跟我父母...
...with Lana.
跟拉娜
The only thing constant has been you. I'm glad for that, Chloe.
唯一不变的就是你 我很感激
Me too.
我也是
This feels like honey.
感觉像是蜂蜜
Yeah, that's what you usually find in a hive.
这通常是找到蜂窝的线索
Don't tell me Sasha did all this.
别告诉我这是莎夏搞的
No, her worker bees did.
不 是她的工蜂
How is she controlling them? I think she's emitting something called...
她怎么控制它们的 我想她发出一种叫做...
...the queen mandibular pheromone.
蜂后下费洛蒙
She pick that up when she fell in the hive?
她在掉进蜂窝时沾到的
She was stung over a thousand times.
她被叮了几千个包
They were Africanized bees. Doctors didn't hold out hope, because she was allergic.
它们是非洲蜂 医生本来不抱希望 因为她有过敏
How do they account for the miracle recovery?
他们怎么解释她的奇迹康复
They don't. And neither could I...
他们不能 我也不能
...until I found out the accident happened in Shuster's Gorge.
直到我发现意外地点是淑斯塔峡谷
That's the deepest crater in town. Yeah. You do the meteorite math.
那是小镇最深的火山口 是的 他们做过陨石算数
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表