The coroner's body was disintegrated into ash.
验尸官的尸体化为灰烬
Just like Mrs. Sikes.
就像希克斯太太
I don't know, but it would be nice to check out that house for ourselves.
我不知道 不过 我们最好能去查看那个房♥子
You know this is a crime scene.
你知道这算是犯罪现场
So?
怎样
Well, there's no other sign of fire damage anywhere.
别的地方也没有被火毁损的痕迹
You might want to dial back on that "spontaneous combustion" skepticism.
让人不禁怀疑"自体燃烧"论
No barking. Wasn't planning on it.
没叫声 本来就没打算叫
Pepper. Who's Pepper?
小胡椒 谁是小胡椒
Mrs. Sikes' dog.
希克斯太太的狗
She turned into a barking machine anytime somebody came over.
只要有人接近 他就一定大叫
Pepper? Come here, girl.
小胡椒 出来 乖狗狗
Well, Animal Shelter probably came and got her.
也许是动物收♥容♥所♥来带走了
Oh, no. Don't tell me that's Pepper.
哦 不会吧 别说那就是小胡椒
What happened may have been combustion...
也许是燃烧造成的...
...but I have a feeling it wasn't spontaneous.
可是我直觉 不是自体燃烧
Well, afternoon, Martha. Hi.
午安 玛莎 嗨
I didn't know that you were volunteering today.
我不晓得你今天要来当义工
Dropping off some produce, didn't want it to go to waste.
来送一些自家的东西 不想白白浪费了
Let me give you a hand with that. I've got it. Just close that for me.
我来帮你 我自己来 帮我推上那个就行了
All right. I'll be in the office if you need me.
好 找我的话 我就在办公室里
Tyler! What are you doing here?
泰勒 你在这里干什么
Here, let me help you with this.
来 我来帮你搬
Mrs. Sikes. That was you.
希克斯太太的事 原来是你
Martha, you okay? Hank, call the Sheriff.
玛莎 你没事吧 汉克 打电♥话♥叫警长
What's going on here? Hold it right there.
这儿怎么了 不要跑
Hank, no!
汉克 不要
Mom.
妈
Get away from her.
离她远一点
Clark, don't touch him!
克拉克 不要碰他
Clark, are you okay?
克拉克 你没事吧
Son, your mom is... She's resting.
儿子 你妈...她在休息
She's pretty shaken up but I think she's gonna be fine.
她受到惊吓了 不过 我想她不会有事的
Police are looking everywhere for Tyler.
警方到处在找泰勒
I don't think they're gonna stop him. Why?
我想他们也阻止不了他 为什么
Because I saw his heart. It wasn't beating.
因为我看到过他的心脏 他的心没在跳
Clark, that doesn't make any sense.
克拉克 没有道理的
How can he walk around if he's dead?
如果他是死人 他哪能到处走
How can he turn people to ash?
那他又如何使人化为灰烬
When he touched my face, I felt like the life was being drained out of me.
他碰到我的脸时 我感觉得到 生命从我体内流失
Clark, you sure that you... Yeah.
克拉克 你确定你... 是的
Dad?
爹
Yeah?
嗯
Nothing.
没什么
Clark, I heard what happened at Mobile Meals. Is your mom all right?
克拉克 我听到"运送三餐"那边的事了 你妈还好吧
Yeah. Can't believe Tyler would hurt anybody.
对 没想到泰勒会伤害人
He seemed so nice. If you run into him...
他看起来很好 如果你遇到他...
...whatever you do, don't let him touch you.
无论如何 就是不要让他碰到你
Long story, just trust me.
说来话长 相信我就对了
Whitney phoned. He wanted to get together later and talk.
惠特尼打过电♥话♥来 等一下他想一起谈谈
That's great.
太好了
I don't know what you said, but thank you.
我不知道你跟他说了什么 不过 谢谢你
Gotta go.
得走了
Hi, Lana.
嗨 拉娜
Clark, glad I ran into you.
克拉克 很高兴遇到你
I need to talk to you about the Sharks game.
我得跟你谈鲨鱼队比赛的事
Is your dad coming? I'm not sure.
你爹会来吗 我不确定
Funny. When I asked him,
真好玩 我问他的时候
he was pretty adamant he wasn't going.
他很笃定的说 他不会去
I'm rescinding the offer. Go fishing with your dad.
我取消我的提议 跟你爹去钓鱼
Lex, you don't have to do that. I know.
莱克斯 你不必那么做的 我知道
But your dad wants to spend some time with you.
你爹想跟你多一点独处的时间
It's not something I want to come between.
那不是我想介入的事
He's just trying to give you something my father never gave me.
他只是想给你一些我父亲从没给过我的东西
What's that? Limitations.
是什么 限制
All my father ever told me was "Don't get caught. Don't cause a scandal. "
我父亲只会跟我说 "别被逮到 别造成丑闲"
That's not love, that's public relations.
那不是爱 那是公♥关♥
You have no idea how lucky you are.
你不晓得自己有多幸运
When my father dies, kings will come to his funeral.
我父亲死的那一天 各号♥大人物都会去给他的送葬
But when yours does, his friends will come.
你父亲走的那一天 去的会是他的朋友
Nell told me she saw you come out here.
妮尔说 她看到你在这边
Yeah.
对
I just realized that in all the time we've known each other...
我刚刚才发现 我们认识这么久了...
...I've never been here before. - It's okay, Whitney.
我却没来过这里 没关系 惠特尼
No, it's not.
不 不能说没关系
It's just, the thought of losing my parents was so awful...
只是 想到失去双亲是很痛苦的...
...I didn't want to think about it.
我想都不愿想
That's why you need to talk to your father.
所以你得去跟你父亲谈谈
Go see him, Whitney. Make the best of the time he has left.
去看他 惠特尼 在他有生之年好好的陪他
Thanks, Lana.
谢了 拉娜
I'm gonna go to the hospital.
我要去医院了
Do you want me to walk you home? Think I'm gonna stay.
你要我送你回家吗 我想留下来
Haven't been out here in a while.
很久没来这地方了
Okay.
好的
Whitney?
惠特尼
It's all right, I won't hurt you.
没关系 我不会伤害你的
I don't want to hurt anyone, Lana. I only want to bring them peace.
我不想伤害任何人 拉娜 我只想使他们安息
I heard your friend talking. His father must be in terrible pain.
我听到你朋友的话了 他的父亲一定很痛苦
I can help your friend.
我可以帮助你的朋友
Then there's the discrepancy between the purchasing and shipping records.
那么就是采购与出货的记录有出入
Stop. I know my father authorized this,
够了 我知道我父亲授权你的行动
but enough bean-counting for one day.
不过 这一天也清算够了
Thirty-year-old single malt.
30年纯麦酿的
Also bought with my father's money. Make sure you jot that down.
也是用我爹的钱买♥♥的 别忘了把这个也记下
Let's be frank, Dominic. My father sent you here to spy on me because...
咱们坦白一点 多明尼克 我父亲派你来监视我是因为...
...he's afraid of how well I'm doing.
他担心我做得太好了
This was my last chance to prove myself and he just assumed I'd fail.
这是我证明实力的最后机会 他就是觉得我会失败
Now he has to revise his definition of me.
如今 他得改变他给我下的定义了
I'm not just his screwup son anymore.
我不再是他没出息的儿子
Now I'm competition. My father only knows one way of dealing with competition.
如今我变得有竞争力 我父亲面对竞争只有一种方式
There are some things better left between patient and therapist, Lex.
有些事最好留着跟心理医师说就好了 莱克斯
You know, in ancient Persia...
知道吗 在古波斯时代...
...the kings would kill a messenger who brought them news they didn't like.
国王都会把带来坏消息的使者杀了
In modern times, a sword in the chest might seem a little extreme...
在现今的社会 一剑刺入胸膛似乎有点过火了...
...something more subtle would be in order.
我们有更微妙的方式来处理
Enjoying your drink?
喜欢你的饮料吗
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
I guess I should have mentioned the "May not be suitable for all ages" disclaimer.
我想我应该提及"可能不适合各年龄层"
Your friend Tyler's been busy. What do you mean?
你的朋友泰勒这阵子很忙 什么意思
He tried to kill his mother,
他先是差点害死他的母亲
rose from the dead, and escaped from the morgue.
然后死了又复活 还从太平间逃走
My buddy Chad works weekends for the M.E.
我的伙伴查德 周未他在ME兼差
He zip-filed the toxicology report.
他把毒物学档案的报告解开了
Besides that fatal amount of painkillers...
除了大量致命的止痛剂成分之外...
...they found fragments of an unknown green stone embedded in his skin.
还发现不知名的绿石头碎片 陷在他的皮肤里
Meteor rocks.
是陨石
Then why aren't all Smallville's dead bodies rising from the grave?
那么小镇所有的死人 为何没从坟墓里爬出来
The combo of painkillers and meteor rocks caused Tyler to pull a "Thriller. "
是止痛剂跟陨石的成份 造成泰勒变成"恐怖终结者"
Didn't you say Tyler tried to kill his mother?
你是不是说泰勒差点害死他母亲
Tried and failed. His mother recovered enough to be sent home.
他下手了 不过没成功 他母亲己经痊愈回家了
Clark, I just left Tyler in the graveyard. Are you okay?
克拉克 我刚刚才在坟场遇到泰勒 你没事吧
He heard Whitney talking about his father, he said he could bring him peace.
他听到惠特尼在谈他父亲的事 他说他可以让他安息
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了没
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Don't look at me, he does that all the time.
不要看我 他老是这样
Dad? He can't hear you.
爹 他听不到的
Who are you? I've come to help your father. And you.
你是谁 我是来帮助你父亲跟你的
I can end your pain.
我可以结束你们的痛苦
I know what you're feeling...
我了解你们的感受...
...how much it hurts.
以及痛苦
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表