You and I have had a weird year.
你跟我这一年来很奇怪
I started out thinking you just wanted to steal Lana.
我曾以为 你只想把拉娜抢走
I'm not trying to make excuses, but I did some things I'm not proud of.
我不想编借口 我是做了一些不光采的事情
I'm sorry, Clark.
我很抱歉 克拉克
I appreciate that.
我欣赏你的坦率
Listen, Clark, there's something I wanna ask you, a favor.
听着 克拉克 我想请你帮我一个忙
Okay.
可以
Lana's not sure how she feels about our relationship right now.
拉娜对我们的关系还不能确定
But I am.
可是 我己经很确定了
I need you to look after her until I get back.
我要你帮我照顾她 直到我回来
I really don't know what to say.
我真的不晓得该说什么
Say yes.
说"好"
Okay.
可以
Clark?
克拉克
I promise.
我保证
Thanks.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你幸运
What was that all about?
怎么一回事
Just guy stuff. Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?
男孩间的事情 我有说过 你今夜有多美吗
Yeah, but frequent reminders are always appreciated.
有 不过能一再的提醒我的美 一向是我很喜欢的
Do you have everything?
你东西都拿齐了吗
You're only allowed one bag. I'd never make it as a Marine.
每个人只能拿一个袋子 我永远当不了海陆的军人
I want you to have this for luck.
我要你带着这个当幸运符
I won't lose it this time.
这一次 我不会再把它弄丢了
Goodbye, Lana.
再见 拉娜
I loved you the first moment that I saw you.
见到你的第一眼 我就爱上你了
I'll still love you when I see you again.
我们再相见时 我会依然爱着你
Oh, Roger.
哦 罗杰
Baby...
宝贝...
...you are going to be filthy rich!
你会变得非常有钱的
Hey. Hey, Chloe's having a great time.
嘿 嘿 克洛玩得很开心
I promised her a night she'd never forget. I'm glad you finally stepped up.
我答应要给她一个难忘的夜 我很高兴你终于展开行动了
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
Hey, I like these guys. Yeah. Remy Zero!
嘿 我喜欢这团人 对 雷米零度线合唱团
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
This is one of Chloe's favorite songs. Why do you think I requested it?
这是克洛最爱的歌♥曲之一 不然我♥干♥嘛点这首呢
Now, that's what I'm talking about!
嘿 真是上道
May I have this dance? Of course.
能请你跳这支舞吗 当然
The animals are all put away! There's nothing more we can do here!
动物都关好了 我们也没办法再做什么了
We gotta get to the storm cellar! What about Clark?
我们得到地下的避难室去 克拉克怎么办
The school's on the other side of town! He'll be fine!
学校在镇上的另一边 他不会有事的
Mr. Kent!
肯特先生
- Who the hell are you? - Roger Nixon, Metropolis In...
你是谁 罗杰·尼克森 大都会的调...
You're the reporter who threatened Clark!
你就是那个威胁克拉克的记者
Don't do anything! Why not? He tried to kill our son.
不要冲动 为什么 他想杀死我们的儿子
Did you blow up that truck? I knew it wouldn't hurt him.
是你把车子炸掉的吧 我早知道不会伤到他
No, please!
不 不要
Who sent you? Lex Luthor?! Jonathan, please!
谁派你来的 莱克斯·路德 强纳森 不要
Was it Lex Luthor?! I don't need Lex Luthor.
是莱克斯·路德吗 我不需要莱克斯·路德
I'll tell the entire world about your son! You will not!
我会跟全世界说出你儿子的事 你不会
No! Jon...
不 强...
Get up, come on!
起来 快点
Jonathan, look!
强纳森 你看
Jonathan, the tornado!
强纳森 有龙♥卷♥风♥
But he knows everything!
可是他什么都知道了
I will not let him destroy this family! No! Please!
我不能让他毁了这个家 不 不要
Jonathan!
强纳森
Clark Kent, man of mystery.
克拉克 神秘的男士
Just when I think I have you figured out, you surprise me.
我才觉得摸透你了 你却又令我大为吃惊
How's that? The song, the tux...
怎么说 这首歌♥ 这礼服...
...tonight.
今夜
And I'm still here. Yeah, you are.
而且我还在这里没走 对 你在
Stop the music, please. Excuse me for a second.
请暂停音乐 容我打断一下
Can I have everyone's attention, please? Thank you.
请大家注意好吗 谢谢各位
The National Weather Service has just issued a tornado warning.
国家气象中心刚刚发出龙♥卷♥风♥警报
Three funnels were spotted heading towards Smallville.
现己发现有三个龙♥卷♥风♥ 正朝小镇袭来
Now, please, everyone, stay calm.
现在请大家保持镇定
The twisters are gonna set down south of here, but for your own safety...
龙♥卷♥风♥的袭击地是此处的南方 但是为了各位的安全...
...no one will be allowed to leave the gym.
所有的人都不可以离开体育馆
The bus station's south of town. Lana's there.
车站在本镇的南方 拉娜在那里
Don't worry. I'm sure she's home by now.
放心 我相信她己经回到家了
You know what? I'll go call her on my cell, and you wait here.
这样好了 我用手♥机♥联络她 你在这里等
Clark?
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
Damn you, Nixon!
该死的尼克森
So you're using your mother's stock to fund the buyout.
原来 你用你♥妈♥的♥股票作为收♥购♥的基金
That's your secret source.
那就是你的秘密资源
I must admit, it's a bold move, Lex,
我得承认 莱克斯 这一步很大胆
but it won't work.
不过 不会成功的
You braved the weather to tell me that?
你顶着这种天气赶来跟我说这个
It's suicide, Lex.
这是自杀行为 莱克斯
You may get the plant,
你也许可以得到这家工厂
but you're putting your employees' homes on the line.
不过 你员工的家却被你摆在刀口上了
Forfeiting your own future.
把你的前途也赌了
Or forging a new destiny free from you.
也可说是开创不受你控制的命运
You're not my enemy. You're my son.
你不是我的敌人 你是我的儿子
I never saw the distinction.
我看不出有何不同
When Alexander the Great was dying, his generals asked...
亚历山大大帝临死前 他的将军们问他...
...who he would leave his empire to...
他的王国要留给谁...
...if he would appoint a successor who would keep the legacy intact...
他是否要指定继承人 以保护王国的完整无缺...
...prevent generations of bloodshed.
且预防后代的血斗
His answer was simple: "I leave it to the strongest. "
他的回答很简单 "我把王国留给最强的人"
I believe the term is, "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. "
我相信意思就是 "鼓动开战 放出斗狗啰"
I'll bury you and everyone in Smallville who takes your side.
我要埋了你以及那些跟你站在同一战线的小镇居民
No!
不
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯
Help me, Lex!
救我 莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯
Can't move!
我不能动
Help me!
救我
Lex!
莱克斯
Son, please!
儿子 求求你
Damn it!
该死
Clark!
克拉克
Lana!
拉娜
Clark!
克拉克
No!
不
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表