I can't.
我不能
Two buttons. Two levels. I'm sorry, all right?
两个按钮 两层楼 很抱歉
I told you it was here.
我早就说过它在这里
Where is it?
在哪里
Where is everything? There used to be a...
东西跑哪去了 本来有个...
It was a field of corn with sprayers all over it.
本来有一片玉米田 到处都是喷雾器
And every night, they'd spray this green mist on it.
每晚他们都在上面喷绿色气体
What have you done with it?
你把它怎么了
What have you done with it?!
你把它怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
They lied to me too, Earl.
他们也骗我
I had no idea this was here.
我根本不知道这里有这个
Earl!
俄尔
Let's go back upstairs and talk about this.
让我们上楼谈清楚
It's all gone. How am I gonna get better if I don't know what poisoned me?
全都不见了 如果不知道 我中了什么毒 怎么能变好
I didn't know about this place. You gotta believe me.
我不知道这个地方 你得相信我
I believe you, Lex. He's lying! He's just like his father!
我相信你 莱克斯 他骗人 他跟他爸爸没两样
Clark!
克拉克
No! Oh, God!
老天
Clark!
克拉克
Get to the elevator!
快进电梯
Clark, how did you pull us up?
克拉克 你怎么把我们拉上来的
I don't know.
我不知道
Adrenaline, I guess.
肾上腺素吧
I've never been so happy to see you in my life!
我从来没有这么高兴见到你
You lied to me. No. When?
你骗我 什么时候
I said Level 3 wasn't on any plans. It wasn't.
我说第三层不在任何♥平♥面图上
It's plausible deniability. What were you doing down there?
它是貌似有理的推诿 你在那里做什么
It doesn't matter. It was a failure. We closed the door and moved on.
不重要 没成功 我们就把楼层关了
You almost got me killed. No, you almost got yourself killed.
你几乎让我送命 是你几乎让自己送命的
It was your call, remember?
它是你的职责 记得吗
Mr. Luthor! I'll handle this.
路德先生 我来应付
What can you tell us about Level 3?
你能谈谈第三层的事吗
I think you're referring to a redundant storage area at the base of the plant.
我想你指的是工厂地下层的 备用储存空间
Mr. Jenkins is a very sick man who desperately needs medical attention.
坚金先生病得很重 需要立刻送医处理
That's why my father and I have pledged...
因此我父亲和我承诺
...to find Mr. Jenkins the best medical care possible.
要为坚金先生找到最好的医疗
He was a LuthorCorp employee.
他曾经是路德公♥司♥的员工
Here at LuthorCorp, we always put family first. Isn't that right, Dad?
路德公♥司♥总是以家庭为先 对不对
Is it true the government is going to shut you down?
政♥府♥要把你们关闭是真的吗
No more questions, please. My son has been through quite an ordeal today.
问题到此为止 我儿子今天受了折腾
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表