My mom hit him somewhere around here.
我妈在这附近撞到他
Thanks for helping with the clue hunt.
谢谢你的搜索线索
And help solve the riddle of Ryan? It's my pleasure.
协助解开莱恩的谜团 我很乐意
There really is a riddle.
那真是一个谜
I'm starting to think he may not have amnesia.
我开始觉得他并没有失忆
Clark, the kid adores you, why would he lie?
这孩子很崇拜你 怎么会说谎
Because he's running from somebody.
因为他在躲着某个人
I found something.
我找到东西了
We got comic books...
里面有漫画
...and Twizzlers.
和糖果棒
Something every growing boy needs.
每个成长男孩的必备品
What? It's where I would hide something.
这是我会藏东西的地方
If you were a CIA operative.
如果你帮CIA工作
Who do you think it is?
你想她是谁
I don't know... Mom, aunt?
不知道...妈妈 阿姨
And the mystery deepens.
谜团越来越大了
I still can't figure out how he knew that Kaspar Hauser was murdered.
我还是想不通他怎么知道 凯思普·豪瑟被谋杀
Well, you weren't exactly wearing a poker face.
你没有摆出一张扑克脸
Ryan does say weird things.
莱恩的确说了奇怪的事情
He even said that you wanted me to ask you to prom
他甚至说你想要我约你去毕业舞会
and that you'd bought a dress.
而且你己经买♥♥了一件洋装
It's not pink, is it?
是粉色的吗
Okay, you know, I was just looking at it, it's not like I actually bought it.
我只是看看而己 还没有买♥♥
How would Ryan know that?
莱恩怎么会知道
I don't know. Maybe he's an alien,
也许他是异形
or maybe he called Miss Cleo. You know, I don't know.
也许他打电♥话♥给灵媒
Clark's the best thing that ever happened to you.
克拉克是你生命中最美好的经历
Yeah, he is.
他是的
He makes up for not being able to have your own kids.
他弥补了你不能生小孩的遗憾
He does.
他是的
Has he always been so strong? What do you mean?
他总是很强壮吗 你是什么意思
The way he tore off the back panel of the garbage truck and saved me.
他把垃圾车的后盖打破 把我救出来
Don't be silly, he couldn't do that.
别傻了 他办不到的
If you say so.
如果你这样说
What's your greatest fear?
你最大的恐惧是什么
That I won't get this pie done by the time you have to leave.
在你离开前还没做好这个苹果派
Why don't you go outside and shoot some hoops?
你去外面投几个篮球怎样
What are you doing down here? Clark, don't be mad.
你在这里干嘛 克拉克 别生气
How'd you know about this?
你怎么知道的
I heard about it in your mom's mind.
我听到你妈妈的心声
I wanted to see it for myself.
我想要亲自看一看
Can you hear everything people think?
你有心电感应吗
Only what's on the surface.
只有表面的才行
What they're thinking at that moment.
他们那一刻所想的念头
Except for you.
除了你之外
I can't read your mind. That's how I knew you were different.
我不能读出你的心思 因此我知道你跟别人不同
Now I know why.
现在我知道原因了
I can't believe you'd do this.
我不敢相信你这样做
I'll never tell.
我不会告诉别人的
You keep my secret, I'll keep yours.
你守我的秘密 我守你的秘密
It's not that simple. Sure it is.
没那么简单 就是这样
I know your dad's worried that people are going to find out.
我知道你♥爸♥爸担心别人发现真♥相♥
I can tell him when someone's getting close.
我可以告诉他有谁快发现了
I told you about Chloe. I can tell you about Lana.
我跟你说过克洛 我可以告诉你拉娜心里在想什么
You want to know her secret? No.
你想知道她的秘密吗 不想
No, Ryan, I don't.
莱恩 我不想
Why not?
为什么不想
It's about you.
它跟你有关
Look, you can't do this.
你不能这样做
You don't understand what it's like to be different.
你不知道跟别人不同是什么感觉
What it's like to have to hide so people won't think you're a freak.
必须掩饰 以免被以为是怪胎
Everywhere I go...
我每到一个地方...
...I hear people's thoughts.
就听到别人的想法
I can't block it out anymore.
我不能再排拒了
Is this your mother?
这是你妈妈吗
She died.
她死了
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
I was hoping I could start over with your family.
我希望我能在你家重新开始
They were so nice. I wanted them to adopt me like they did you.
他们人真好 我希望他们也领养我
So I'd be safe.
所以我能安全
Who's chasing you? My stepfather and his new wife.
谁在追你 我继父和他的新太太
They've been using me.
他们一直利用我
My abilities.
我的能力
To steal.
来偷窃
I wanted to stop...
我希望停止
...but they threatened me.
只是他们威胁我
They hit me.
他们打我
You have to protect me, Clark. You're the only one that can.
你要保护我 你是唯一能保护我的人
I'll get it.
我去开
You say anything, and I'll kill them.
你一开口 我就杀他们
You know I will.
知道我会的
So you must be Ryan. Can I help you?
你一定是莱恩吧 有什么事吗
Mr. Kent, Child Services. I'm here to pick up Ryan.
肯特先生 我是儿童服务处的人 我来接莱恩的
You're early. We weren't expecting you for an hour.
你早来了一小时
We can't thank you enough for taking Ryan in.
我们实在很谢谢你们照顾莱恩
It's our pleasure. He's welcome to stay longer.
我们很乐意 他想留更久也可以
Oh, I'm afraid that's impossible. I need to put him in foster care.
恐怕不行 我必须把他送去寄养
That's the law.
那是法律规定
Let's get your stuff.
我们赶快去拿你的东西
We think Ryan might be running away from his stepfather, so we alerted the police.
我们认为莱恩可能在躲他的继父 所以通知了警♥察♥
Don't worry, we'll keep him safe. Ready to go?
别担心 我们会保证他安全的 准备好了吗
Could he wait and say goodbye to our son, Clark? He'll be home any minute.
他能等一下跟我们儿子说再见吗 他马上回来
Oh, I'm sorry.
实在很抱歉
It's okay, Mrs. Kent.
没关系 肯特太太
Just tell him thanks.
只要跟他说谢谢就好
If you need anything, just call us, okay?
如果你需要什么 随时打电♥话♥来
Dad, what's wrong?
爸爸 怎么了
Child Services came and took Ryan away about 15 minutes ago.
儿童服务处15分钟前把莱恩接走了
What?
什么
Why didn't he wait for me? I wanted to say goodbye.
为什么他不等我 想说再见的
I don't know, son...
我不知道...
...they said they were in a hurry. I'm sorry.
他们说时间很急 我很抱歉
On your way to Metropolis.
准备去大都会
Yeah, for the big dinner.
是啊 为了隆重的晚餐
I...
我...
I wanted you to have something.
我希望给你一样东西
A sword? It's a foil. Every hero should have one.
一把剑 是花剑 每个英雄应该都有一把
I guess this means you've decided you're leaving.
我想这是代表你决定离开了
I haven't made up my mind one way or the other.
我还没做最后决定
If you haven't made up your mind, why are you giving me a going-away present?
如果你还没决定 为什么给我离别礼物
Keep that away from the kid.
不要让小孩子碰到
He's already gone. I'm sorry.
他己经走了 真遗憾
I know how much you liked him.
我知道你很喜欢他
For what it's worth, I hope you stay.
为了那个原因 我希望你留下
Driver? Hey, what's going on?
司机 怎么了
Driver?
司机
Inside, come on! What are you doing?
进去 快点 你在干什么
Get in.
进去
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
Ryan? Shut up.
莱恩 闭嘴
Okay, go. Go.
快开
Getting the account number to your trust fund was easy...
找出你信托基金的帐号♥很容易
...now give me the password.
现在把密♥码♥告诉我
I don't know what you're talking about. Tell me what it is.
我不知道你在说什么 告诉我
My father has it, I don't.
我父亲才有 我没有
He's lying.
他在说谎
Password. Now.
现在把密♥码♥给我
You got it?
你得到了吗
Hey, Zorro, what's with the sword? It's a foil.
嘿 这把剑怎么了 是花剑
I'm guessing it's a gift from our favorite millionaire playboy.
我猜那是我们有钱的花♥花♥公♥子♥给的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表