I swear, I don't know anything about Level 3.
我发誓我不知道有什么第三层
You're lying. He's not lying!
你说谎 他没有说谎
I found these blueprints. There is no Level 3.
我找到蓝图 并没有第三层
Every night, I go down to Level 2...
每天晚上 我下到第二层
...follow the red pipes down that long hallway...
沿着走廊的红色管子
...go to the door, I open it...
走到门边 打开门
...and I take the elevator down to Level 3!
然后搭电梯下到第三层
You're just like everybody else.
你跟别人没有两样
Get over there and you sit down!
过去坐下
Who's that?
那是谁
My father.
我爸爸
Mr. Luthor, we have a hostage situation. I was briefed on my way down.
路德先生 工厂里有人♥质♥ 我在路上听了简报
Lex!
莱克斯
How did you allow this to happen? I didn't allow...
你怎么让事情发生的 我没有让...
Then how did this man get inside? I think...
为什么这个人会在里面 我认为...
You think? Why don't you know? Can we focus on what's important?
你认为 为什么你不知道 我们把焦点放在要事好吗
We've got innocent kids in there. This is Jonathan Kent.
里面有无辜的孩子 这是强纳森·肯特
It's been a long time, but I never forget a face.
很久不见了 可是我不会忘记的
Kent's son is inside. They know the gunman personally.
肯特的儿子在里面 他们认识那个枪手
What's your assessment of this lunatic?
你对这个疯子有何看法
He's sick, he's desperate...
他生病了 走投无路
...and he blames your plant for his condition.
他认为是你的工厂造成的
This Level 3 nonsense...
关于第三层的胡扯
I've assured everyone there is no Level 3. That is the truth, isn't it?
我向大家保证没有第三层 这是事实 对不对
Of course, it is.
当然了
People's lives are at stake. What will you do about it?
人命关天 你要怎么办
I'm going to let SWAT do their job.
我要交给特警部队处理
When he makes a mistake, they'll move in.
如果他出了差错 他们会进去
What about the kids?
孩子呢
You need to get on the phone and talk to him!
你需要打电♥话♥和他说话
Mrs. Kent, I understand how you feel.
肯特女士 我了解你的感受
I want everyone to walk out of there alive too.
我也希望每个人都活着出来
But I do not negotiate with terrorists. He's not a terrorist!
可是我不会和恐♥怖♥份♥子♥谈判 他不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
He's sick and he needs help!
他只是生病了 需要帮助
If you won't talk to him, then Jonathan will!
如果你不和他谈 强纳森会去
You're not the one he blames.
他怪的不是你
Is he, Dad?
他是吗 爸爸
Gabe, it's Luthor.
盖博 是路德
Lionel Luthor.
李涅·路德
Speaker.
扬声器
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
I've finally got your attention, haven't I?
终于得到你的住意了
Earl, why don't you come out? We've got a lot to talk about.
你出来吧 我们好好谈谈
Just tell me what you were using down on Level 3.
告诉我你在第三层用的是什么东西
You're sick, Earl.
你生病了 俄尔
Let everyone go, we'll get you help.
让大家出来 我们会帮助你
Clark! Are you okay?
克拉克 你还好吗
Oh, no.
糟了
See what you made me do? See what you made me...?
看你让我做了什么
See what you made me do?
看你让我做了什么
Way to go, Dad. I see you haven't lost your touch.
做得好啊爸爸 你还没失去能力
The methane gas valve just broke. The whole place is gonna go up.
甲醇气阀破裂了 整个地方马上会爆♥炸♥
We need to do something. That's not a good idea.
我们必须想办法 不是好主意
The man's nuts. He's not listening to the cops, and that gas is gonna blow.
那个人疯了 他不听警♥察♥的话 甲醇会爆♥炸♥
He's sick, but still strong. I don't want you to get hurt.
他生病了 但还是很强壮 我不希望你受伤
I'm not putting my life in that man's hands.
我不会把自己的性命交给他操纵
The two of us can take him. How about it, Clark?
我们两个可以制♥服♥他 如何
I can't.
我不能
It's okay.
没关系
I trusted you. You told me you were trying to help people.
我相信你 你说你想帮助人
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Get back!
回来
It's all your fault, Luthor.
路德 都是你的错
We've got shots fired, one hostage down. Full alert.
开枪了 一个人♥质♥倒地 全副警戒
What was he thinking?
他在想什么
He's a teenager who's been waiting for someone to take the initiative.
他是青少年 正等别人采取主动
There's a hostage situation and a potential bomb.
有人♥质♥情况和潜在爆♥炸♥
Somebody's gotta do something. You're right. I'm going in.
赶快想办法 你说得没错 我会进去
Lex, don't be foolhardy. This is no time for mock-heroics.
莱克斯 别傻了 这不是逞英雄的时候
You said this is my plant. It's my call.
你说过这是我的工厂 这是我的职责
I won't allow it, Lex.
我不允许
Don't ever do that again.
别再那么做了
Take your positions.
各就各位
Tell him Lex Luthor's coming to see him.
告诉他莱克斯·路德要进来见他
I wouldn't advise that, sir. Make the call.
我不建议这么做 打电♥话♥
Give me your vest.
把你的防弹衣给我
What kind of man sends his own kid to do his dirty work?
什么人会送自己的孩子来擦屁♥股♥
I'm not doing anybody's dirty work. This is my plant.
我不是来帮人擦屁♥股♥ 这是我的工厂
How is he? He needs a doctor.
他怎么样 他需要医生
What are we gonna do about these kids, Earl?
我们要拿这些孩子怎么办
I never meant to hurt anybody.
我不是故意要伤人
I tried talking to your father, but he wouldn't listen to me.
我想和你♥爸♥爸谈 可是他不听
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感受
Earl...
俄尔
...you say that everybody's been lying to you.
你说大家都在骗你
I'm gonna tell you the truth.
但我要告诉你实话
My father doesn't care about you.
我父亲并不关心你
He doesn't care about anybody in this room.
他不关心这里的任何人
Because if we all die, his PR firm will spin it.
因为如果我们死了 他的公♥关♥公♥司♥会圆谎
His insurance company will pay and you will go down as the bad guy.
他的保险公♥司♥会付钱 你会留下臭名
I'm not the bad guy. I'm just trying to get better.
我不是坏人 我只是想变好
How are you gonna get better by killing a bunch of kids?
如果杀了一群子孩 要怎么变好
If you let everybody go, I'll take you to Level 3.
如果你放大家走 我就带你到第三层
You stop lying.
你不要说谎
Let them go, and I'll show you where it is.
让他们走 我就带你去
Earl, trust me. I'm a man of my word.
俄尔 相信我 我言而有信
Get out.
滚出去
Get out. Get out! Everybody, get out!
每个人都滚出去
Do you really know where it is? Yeah, it's in his imagination.
你真的知道在哪里吗 在他的想像里
There is no Level 3, Clark. Now, get out of here.
克拉克 根本没有第三层 现在赶快出去
Clark.
克拉克
Come on. Come on, man, let's go!
快点 快走
Come on, keep moving! This way, kids. This way.
快点 快走 小伙子 往这边
The kids are coming out.
孩子们都出来了
Oh, Jonathan! Come on. They'll come out over here.
强纳森 快点 他们出来了
We need to bring down the fire doors. The gas levels are too high.
我们必须关闭防火安全门 气体含量太高
Your son will be sealed inside. I'm sorry, sir.
你的儿子还在里面 很抱歉
Do it.
照做
Come on, man, we gotta go! Don't worry about me!
快点 我们快走 别管我
Pete. Whitney, did you see Clark?
彼得 惠特尼 你有看到克拉克吗
Hey, Pete. Where's Clark?
彼得 克拉克呢
He's back inside, Mrs. Kent. I tried to stop him. I'm sorry...
他回去了 我想拦阻他 很抱歉
You have to open the doors.
你得把门打开
They're safety locked and can't be opened until the gas levels go down.
在气体含量下降前 它们无法打开
My son is still in there!
我儿子还在里面
So is mine.
我儿子也是
We're running out of time.
我们没有时间了
All right, I've done my part. Now it's time for you to do yours.
我己经尽了本份 现在该你了
Earl, there is no Level 3. It's all in your head.
俄尔 并没有第三层 是你的想像
I should have never trusted you. You Luthors are all the same.
我真不应该相信你 你们姓路德的都一样
I found Level 3. They built a wall in front of the elevator, but it's still here.
我找到第三层了 他们在电梯前 建了一道墙 可是它还在
Stop playing with me! Get out of the building, Clark!
别再耍我了 克拉克 赶快出去
Earl, it's here! Don't you want to see it? I promise.
俄尔 在这里 你不想看吗 我保证
Come on, I want you to see the truth.
快点 我要你看看真♥相♥
Come on.
快点
Come on, come on!
快点
Sir. Hold on.
先生 等等
The gas pressure is beginning to drop.
气体含量开始下降
How did that happen? I have no idea.
怎么可能 我不知道
Son of a bitch! How do you explain that?
该死 你如何解释
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表