Really? I could have sworn that... You must be seeing things.
真的吗 我敢发誓 你一定看走眼了
I need some air. I'm gonna go for a walk.
我得出去透透气 散个步
I came by to pick up the lamp. Lamp?
我是来拿台灯的 台灯
The one you were restoring for Jonathan?
你帮强纳森修理的那个
Oh, yes. Silly me. It's in the back.
喔 对了 在后面
It's not quite ready, it's...
还没有完全修好
I found this under the chest.
我在柜子下找到的
I'm such an airhead.
我真是大傻瓜
A client paid me in cash. I've been looking for this all day.
有位客人付了现金 我找了一整天
That's a lot of money. You should be careful.
那是笔大数目 你得小心才好
Thanks. Why don't you stop by next week, it'll be ready then.
下周再来拿灯吧
Mrs. Kent, you forgot your purse.
肯特女士 你忘了你的皮包
Looks like we're both airheads today.
看起来我们今天都是傻瓜
Bye.
再见
Clark!
克拉克
Mom, are you all right?
妈 你还好吗
Clark!
克拉克
Police found the truck. Abandoned out by the Stewart farm.
警♥察♥找到卡车 被弃置在史都华农场
Did anybody else see the driver? No.
还有别人看到驾驶吗 没有
I could have sworn it was you, Clark.
我敢发誓那是你
I guess I'm not the only one with a vision problem.
看来我不是唯一看走眼的人
I don't understand. How did they get your keys?
我不懂 他们怎么会有你的钥匙
I have no idea. I only went into the antique...
我也不知道 我只去了古董
What is it, Mom?
怎么了 妈
Nothing. It's just that Rose Greer was acting very strange.
没事 只是萝丝·吉儿看起来怪怪的
I found $5000 in cash under a dresser.
我在衣柜下发现五千元现金
It had a Smallville Savings and Loan band on it. She said a customer paid her, but...
上面绑了一条小镇储蓄与贷款带子 她说是客人付的钱
You think it's from the robbery? It crossed my mind.
你认为是抢案的钱吗 是有这种想法
Wait. Rose took your keys, turned into Clark, and then tried to run you down?
等等 萝丝拿了你的钥匙 变成克拉克 然后企图开车辗你
You're right, it's crazy. I don't think so.
你说得没错 想歪了 我不认为
What?
什么
I saw a flash of Tina Greer's skeleton.
我看到蒂娜·吉儿的骨架
It was weird and green.
发着奇怪的绿光
It didn't look human. You know, like the ones you see in anatomy books?
看起来不像解剖书上的人类图解
That's probably because Tina was born with a soft-bone disease.
那可能是因为蒂娜天生有软骨症
They had her on all these experimental drugs.
他们给了吃了很多实验药物
Doctors didn't believe she'd see first grade.
医生认为她活不到小学一年级
She did get better, right around her 3rd birthday.
可是她从三岁起就好转了
Right after the meteor shower, wasn't it?
就在流星雨之后对不对
Yeah.
没错
Clark, what do you think Tina's doing? I don't know.
克拉克 你认为蒂娜在做什么 我不知道
I saw the same weird skeleton flash just after the robbery... I think.
抢案后我好像也看到同样古怪的骨架
I just wish I could control this.
我真希望我能控制就好了
What if you try focusing it, you know, like a telescope?
试试看像望远镜一样聚焦
You could start with something small.
你可以从小东西开始
Try to tell me what I have in my hand right now.
告诉我手里现在握着什么东西
It's your pocketknife.
你的小刀
You could see through my hand.
你可以看穿我的手
No, you always carry your knife in that pocket.
不 你总是把刀子放在那个口袋里
Sweetie, what's wrong?
甜心 怎么了
You lied to me about my mother.
你对我妈妈的事说谎
May I help you? Roger Nixon, Metropolis Inquisitor.
我能效劳吗 《大都会询问报》 罗杰·尼克森
Get off my car.
离开我的车
It's a hell of a picture, Lex. It really boosted our sales.
这张照片真够瞧 使我们的销♥售♥直线窜升
I've read comic books with less fiction than your rag.
我读过比你的小报还真实的漫画
Well, how about this? Is this fiction?
这个如何 也是虚构吗
It's your juvenile record. Fascinating reading.
这是你的少年犯罪档案 真够瞧
Must have taken a truck of your dad's money to keep those people quiet.
一定花了你♥爸♥爸大把钞票 才让这些人不吭声
Those records are sealed.
这些档案都己经密封
I'm a resourceful guy.
我的人脉很广
I saw that picture yesterday, and it got me to thinking of a follow-up.
我昨天看到那张照片 想做一点追踪
"Lex Luthor's Wild Youth in Metropolis." Does the name Club Zero ring a bell?
"莱克斯·路德在大都会的狂野青春" 还记得零俱乐部吗
You print one word about that, I'll sue. Lawsuits take years.
如果你赶登一个字 我就会起诉 打官司很费时间
The genie will be out of the bottle, and all the people will know...
精灵从瓶子跑出来 大家就会知道
...that the new and improved Lex Luthor is nothing but a facade.
改邪归正的莱克斯·路德 其实只是幌子罢了
You know what I think, Rog?
你知道我怎么想吗 罗杰
If you wanted to print that, it would already be in the paper.
如果你想发表 报纸早就登了
I think you're looking for a payoff. It's a business proposition.
我想你是要发一笔财 它是一个商业提案
$ 100,000 and these records will disappear forever.
给我十万元 这些档案就会消失无踪
I'd question your integrity, but you're a journalist.
我会质疑你的操守 可是你是记者
Did your father really think he could hide you here forever?
你父亲真以为可以 永远把你藏在这里吗
You've got 24 hours, and this hits the front page.
给你24小时 新闻就会上头版
Lana, I didn't lie to you.
拉娜 我没有骗你
I told you your mother would have been proud of you, and she would have.
我说你妈妈会以你为荣 而她会的
She loved you.
她爱你
You told me a fairy tale about a woman who led the perfect life.
你说的是生活完美的女人的神话
Bu that life was a lie.
可是那个生活是谎言
You said she loved cheerleading. She hated it, but was afraid to quit.
你说她喜欢啦啦队 可是她不喜欢 又不敢退出
She didn't want to stay in Smallville. She wanted to see the world.
她不想留在小镇 想出去见世面
Should I have told you your mother was unhappy?
我应该说你妈妈不快乐吗
I would have liked the truth.
我宁可听实话
I told you what I thought you could handle.
我说的是我觉得你可以应付的
Your mother was like any other teenager. She had her ups and her downs.
你妈妈就像其他青少年一样 情绪会有起伏
I feel like I spent my entire life trying to
我一辈子都在向一个
measure up to a Laura Lang who didn't exist.
根本不存在的蓝萝拉看齐
You're reading the diary of a 17-year-old girl.
你读的是一个十七岁少女的日记
It's a snapshot. It's one time in her life.
那是她生命某个时期的写♥真♥
It's like I wrote this myself.
就像我自己写的一样
The truth is, your mother was the brightest, most beautiful girl in her class.
事实上 你妈妈是班上最聪明 最漂亮的女生
Do you know she was picked to give the graduation speech?
你知道她被选为毕业生代表致答词吗
I guess the diary ended before that happened.
我想日记在那之前就结束了
You should have heard the speech she gave that day.
你应该听听她在那天的致词
What did she say?
她说了什么
Everything that had been bubbling up inside her for 18 years.
在她十♥八♥年♥来内心汹涌的一切
She said she felt suffocated in Smallville.
她说小镇让她窒息
Do you have a copy? No.
你有一份稿子吗 没有
But I'll never forget the first line.
可是我永远忘不了她的第一句话
"I never made a difference here...
"我在这里没有什么贡献
...but maybe my children can."
但也许我的孩子可以"
Hello, Clark.
克拉克
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
You guys ever notice anything strange about Tina Greer?
你们住意到蒂娜有什么不对劲
Nothing that would require the intense concentration you're exerting to look at her.
也犯不着那样盯着她猛瞧
The only thing weird about Tina is the amount of time she spends idolizing Lana.
唯一的怪事是她花了大把时间崇拜拉娜
She's practically her clone.
就像她的翻版一样
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Lana!
拉娜
I swear, that girl's got you LoJacked. How do you like the sweater?
那个女生在你身上装了雷达 你喜欢这件毛衣吗
It's great. I've got one just like it.
真漂亮 我也有一件类似的
I know. I got it at the same store. I've been going on a shopping spree.
我知道 我在同一家店里买♥♥的 我刚刚疯狂大血拼
Look, I even found this emerald necklace in the antique store.
我甚至在古董店发现这条绿宝石项链
Why am I not surprised?
我才不惊讶呢
See you at lunch.
午餐见
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
I stopped by your house earlier and Nell said you weren't in the best mood, so...
我之前到你家去 妮尔说你心情不好
I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Good, because I need a favor.
我没事 别担心 很好 因为我想请你帮个忙
My mom's moving to Metropolis full-time,
我妈妈要搬到大都会
but she doesn't wanna pull me out of school.
可是她不希望我转学
So I was thinking I can move in with you and Nell.
我可以搬来跟你和妮尔一起住吗
For how long?
多久
I don't know. A couple months. I mean, my mom would pay you guys.
几个月吧 我妈妈会付钱的
Trust me, money is not a problem. Just name your price.
相信我 钱不是问题 尽管说
I could even get a horse. We could go riding together.
我还可以弄一匹马 我们可以一起骑马
I mean, wouldn't that be cool?
这样是不是很酷
Yeah. Just give me some time to think about it.
是啊 给我时间想一想
Are you sure your mom's okay with this? Of course.
你确定你妈妈没有意见吗 当然没有
She knows that we're best friends.
她知道我们是最好的朋友
It was her idea.
那是她的主意
Just let me run it by Nell first. She's kind of particular...
让我先和妮尔谈一下 她有点挑剔
Nell loves me.
妮尔喜欢我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表