Cadmus Labs. It's worthless. I know.
凯德莫斯实验室 根本一文不值 晓得
Maybe you should have done your homework before acquiring it so recklessly.
也许你在冲动收♥购♥前应该做点功课
Now you've left yourself open for a hostile takeover.
现在你的公♥司♥有可能被别人恶意收♥购♥
I read the report!
我读过报告
You mean that piece of fiction you stole off my computer?
你是说从我电脑读到的虚构报告
Is this your idea of having it covered?
这就是你所谓的罩得住
That's what you get for trusting family.
这就是你信任家人的后果
My father and I will be making an offer on your company in the morning.
我父亲和我会在早上提出收♥购♥贵公♥司♥的提议
I'll tell him you said hello.
我会告诉他你向他问好
How could you do this to me, Lex? You did it to yourself, Victoria.
你怎么可以这样对我 是你自找的
You thought you could make bones with Daddy by taking me down.
你以为凭着打败我可以和爸爸讨赏
It was just business. You call sleeping with me business?
那只是生意 你把跟我上♥床♥说成生意
I'd hate to think what that makes you.
我实在不愿想像你成了什么
We could have been great together. I plan on being great all by myself.
我们在一起会很幸福的 我计划保持单身的幸福
You'd better check on your dad, he didn't look well.
你最好去看你♥爸♥爸 他看起来不太好
I was driving by, I saw the light on. I figured it was you.
我开车经过时看到灯亮着 就想应该是你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I called the house earlier, but your mom said you were asleep.
我之前打电♥话♥过去 你妈说你在睡觉
I was really scared. I'm sorry.
我真的吓坏了 很抱歉
How do you think Eric got that strong overnight?
你认为艾立克怎么会一夜之间变得那么强壮
I have no idea.
我不知道
Can you imagine waking up one morning and having powers?
你能想像一觉醒来发现自己有超能力
It's scary.
很恐怖
I guess. I mean, look at Eric, it hasn't helped him.
看看艾立克 对他无济于事
That's true.
那是真的
But I've still always wished I could fly.
可是我还是希望我能飞
Yeah, that'd be something, Lana.
那会很过瘾的
What is it?
怎么了
It's your necklace.
你的项链
I never realized how beautiful it was until now.
我从来没有发现它这么美
This is gonna sound really strange.
我要说的话听起来很怪
Could I borrow it?
我可以借一下吗
Sure.
当然了
What do you need it for?
你要做什么
It's complicated.
说来复杂
Whatever happens to me, I promise you'll get this back.
不论我发生什么事 我保证项链都会还你的
You're scaring me again. What is going on?
你又在吓我了 怎么了
Goodbye, Lana.
再见 拉娜
Clark, what are you doing here? I was worried about Eric.
克拉克 你来这里做什么 我很担心艾立克
It's a police problem now. Damn kid's out of control.
现在是警♥察♥的问题了 这小子失控了
Look what he's done to the house.
看看他把房♥子搞成什么样子
Do you have any idea where he went?
你知道他去哪里吗
He talked about getting rid of it.
他说什么要丢掉
Said that there was only one place he could do that...
说那是唯一能做到的地方
...whatever that means.
不知道是哪里
Eric!
艾立克
Eric!
艾立克
Eric, don't!
艾立克 别这样
Eric!
艾立克
You should have let me go the first time, Clark.
上一次你应该让我走的
Would have been better than living like this. Eric, why'd you jump off that dam?
远比这样活着还好 艾立克 你为什么跳下去
I was testing myself to see if I had any limits. Apparently, I don't.
我在测试我是否有局限 显然没有
Look, you can adjust to these abilities. You've gotta give yourself some time.
你可以适应这些超能力的 你要给自己一点时间
How do you know, Clark?
你怎么知道
I'm just saying give yourself some time.
我只是说你要给自己一点时间
Oh, so in time, my parents won't be scared of me.
喔 所以我父母不会怕我
The girl of my dreams won't think I'm a freak.
我喜欢的女孩不会认为我是怪胎
The cops won't be after me. I can help!
警♥察♥也不会追我 我可以帮忙
I don't want your help, Clark.
我不需要你帮忙
Treat me like a criminal. I'll give them something to be scared about.
把我当成罪犯 我会给他们一点颜色瞧瞧
It's not the answer.
那不是办法
Come on, Clark.
得了
If you had this power, what would you do?
如果你有超能力 你会怎么做
I'd stop people like you. Nothing on this earth can stop me.
我会阻止像你这样的人 世界上没有东西可以阻止我
You're wrong.
你错了
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Eric.
艾立克
I'm so cold.
我好冷
So cold.
好冷
What do you think is gonna happen to them now?
你想他们现在会怎样
Not sure.
不知道
Hey. They had problems long before he had your abilities.
他有你的超能力之前他们就有问题了
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎样
Normal, for me. Clark.
正常 对我而言 克拉克
Your gifts are, well, they're a part of you, but they don't define you.
你的天赋是你的一部分 但不是你的正字标记
I know.
我晓得
But they complicate all of our lives.
可是它让我们的生活变得很复杂
Seeing how destructive Eric got...
看看艾立克变得多有破坏力
That just reminds me of how special you really are.
那只提醒了我你有多特别
That's because Eric didn't get my two strongest gifts.
那是因为艾立克没有我最棒的两样礼物
You and Mom.
你和妈
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Hello, Dad, how's business?
爸爸 生意如何
Tomorrow's Planet is announcing our takeover of Sir Harry's company.
明天《星球》会宣布我们接管哈利的公♥司♥
- Did I merit a mention? - Third paragraph.
会提到我吗 在第三段
That's what happens when you trust your family, Lex.
你相信自己的家人就是这样
I'm proud of you.
我很以你为荣
Thanks, Dad. That means a lot coming from you.
谢了 你这样说我很受用
Your so-called experts were wrong about Clark Kent.
你所谓的专家把克拉克·肯特猜错了
I saw it with my own eyes. He's just a regular kid.
我亲眼看到他不过是个平常人
That's not possible.
不可能
So how do you explain the accident? I can't...
你要怎么解释这场意外 我不能
...but I'm closing the book and putting it behind me.
可是我把它抛在脑后了
There's something there, Lex. I don't care.
事情真的有蹊翘 我不在乎
The Kents are off-limits, understand?
不要再调查肯特家了 知道没
You have something for me?
有东西要给我吗
Nice picture quality.
画质很好
Who initiated this little encounter? Who do you think?
是谁先挑起的 你说呢
Victoria? Your father.
维多莉亚 你♥爸♥爸
Hey. I was just locking up.
我正要关门
I brought your necklace back.
我把你的项链带回来了
This is beautiful. Where'd you get it?
真美 你在哪里拿的
A friend.
朋友
It's made of lead armor.
是从铅制盔甲做的
I want you to have it.
我希望你收下
I figure, that way it can protect your memories.
这样就能保存你的回忆
Is this your way of telling me I shouldn't wear my necklace?
你是要我不再戴项链吗
I don't want it to hold you back.
我不希望它让你留在过去
Sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward.
有时候放手是前进的唯一方式
You okay?
你还好吗
You look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders again.
你看起来好像又把世界扛在肩上了
Yeah, I guess I do.
我想是吧
Can I walk you home?
我能送你回家吗
Actually, I'm meeting Whitney at the store.
我正要去店里找惠特尼
Rain check?
改天好吗
Rain check.
好的
Good night, Lana.
晚安 拉娜
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表