...then I got a better explanation for you: Luthor Corp.
我有更好的解释 路德公♥司♥
God knows what that fertilizer plant's been making the last 12 years.
天知道那家化肥工厂 在过去12年制♥造♥什么东西
Luthor Corp. Didn't kill Lana's parents.
路德公♥司♥没有杀死拉娜的父母
Neither did you. Don't blame yourself for something you had no control over.
你也没有 不要为了你无法控制的事自责
I know... I still feel responsible.
我知道 可是我还是觉得有责任
What happened to Lana's parents was a terrible tragedy.
发生在拉娜父母的事 是一件可怕的悲剧
But no matter how many extraordinary gifts you have...
可是无论你有多少惊人的天赋
...you will never be able to change that.
你都无法改变事实
How do I make this feeling go away? You can't.
我要怎么摆脱这种感觉 你不能
But that's what makes you human.
可是那会让你有人性
Chloe, is Greg Arkin still a reporter for the Torch?
克洛 葛瑞·阿金还是《火炬》的记者吗
A reporter is someone who actually turns in articles.
一般来说 记者是会交稿的
Greg hasn't been to the office for a week.
但葛瑞己经一周没进办公室了
I've gotta find him. Why the sudden interest?
我得找到他 为什么突然对他有兴趣
You coming out of the entomology closet?
你从昆虫学出柜啦
It's nothing. I'll catch up with you later.
没什么 稍后再谈
I hate it when you do that. Do what?
你这样做真讨厌 怎么做
Shut me out. One minute you're here, and the next you're gone.
不甩我 上一刻还在这里 下一刻却不见人影
Are you outgrowing me as a friend?
你长大了 不需要我这个朋友了
I could never outgrow you. Other than vertically.
绝不可能 除了身高之外
It's amazing how far that Kent charm will get you.
肯特的魅力真难抵挡
Now what's up with Greg?
葛瑞怎么了
These Amazonian tribesmen took on traits of the bugs that bit them.
这些亚马逊部落被虫子咬了之后 会出现他们的特征
But nothing as extreme as Greg's. You have any luck?
可是都没有葛瑞那么极端 有没有任何发现
Greg moved here after the meteor showers. He wasn't exposed.
葛瑞在流星雨后搬到这里 他没有受到波及
But his bugs could have been. Think about it.
可是他的虫子可能有
Pieces of that meteor are buried all over Smallville.
整个小镇地下都埋着陨石碎片
So when boy catches bugs and bugs bite boy, you end up with "bug-boy."
如果男孩去抓虫 而虫咬了他 他就会变成"虫人"
Look, you can't even walk outside without being bitten by a mosquito.
夏天出门怎么可能不被蚊子叮
Why don't we have a whole town of "bug-people"?
为什么整个小镇没有变成"虫人"
You need a high level of toxins to cause a mutation.
需要大量的毒素才会导致变形
Those Amazonian tribesmen were all attacked by swarms.
那些亚马逊部落是被成群的昆虫攻击
Greg did keep tanks of bugs in his room.
葛瑞的房♥间的确有很多虫子
Maybe they got sick of the view and revolted.
也许他们待烦了 便发动叛变
This says bugs have a short life cycle.
这里说昆虫的生命周期很短
So if he really has gone Kafka, let's hope he isn't in the mating phase.
如果他真的变形了 但愿他不是处于交♥配♥阶段
Doesn't look like anyone's home.
看起来没有人在家
It's a mess. Remember what a neat freak his mom was?
一团混乱 还记得他妈多爱乾净
Yeah. Once I forgot to take off my shoes and she yelled at me.
有一次我忘了脱鞋 结果她对我大叫
Ending the friendship?
友谊就这样吹了
His parents got divorced, and he stopped calling.
他父母在他国一时离婚后 就没再打电♥话♥了
Which sucked. He had a killer tree fort.
真扫兴 因为他爸帮他盖了一个很棒的树堡
It was okay. Clark never liked it.
还好啦 克拉克一直不喜欢它
He used to get dizzy. How come?
他只要一靠近 就会头晕 怎么会
He was afraid of heights. It wasn't structurally sound.
他有惧高症 我觉得它的结构不稳定
You guys, come here.
你们快过来
Oh, man, that's disgusting.
老天 真恶
What is it? It's skin. He must be molting.
是什么 是皮肤 他一定在脱皮
You guys better come in here.
你们快过来
Guys?
快点
You're not the only one with the hots for Lana.
看来喜欢拉娜的不只你一人
I think Greg's found his mate.
我想葛瑞找到交♥配♥对象了
Lana!
拉娜
Your aunt said you were out here.
你婶婶说你在这里
How you feeling? Better.
你觉得如何 好多了
That's not why I'm here, though.
可是我不是为了这个来的
Lana, when I saw you and Clark outside your house that night, I freaked out.
那晚我看到你和克拉克在你家门外 我实在气昏了
What did you think we were doing?
你以为我们在干嘛
I guess I got scared and did something stupid.
我因为害怕而做了蠢事
I'd do anything to take that back.
我愿意做任何事挽救
It's too late, Whitney. She's mine now.
太迟了 惠特尼 她是我的了
Greg?
葛瑞
Get away from her.
不要烦她
Greg, what's going on? It's time.
怎么回事 时候到了
Time for what?
什么时候
For us.
我们俩的
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Greg's got her. What happened?
葛瑞把她带走了 怎么了
He threw me against the wall like it was nothing and grabbed Lana.
我也不清楚 他把我扔到墙边 然后拐走拉娜
He was so strong. Where did he go?
他的力气好大 他去哪里
Off into the woods. I know where he's going.
跑进森林了 我知道他去哪里
I'll drive. You know the old foundry?
我来开车 你知道那个旧铸造厂吗
That got hit by the meteor?
被陨石击中的那一家
100 yards back, there's a tree fort.
一百码之外有一个树堡
How do you know? We played there as kids.
你怎么知道 我们小时候葛瑞总在那儿收集昆虫
Look, Kent, I want to apologize...
肯特 我想跟你道歉...
Get away from her. I know what's happened to you.
别碰她 我知道你怎么了
I've been freed. No, you're a slave to your instincts.
我解脱了 不 你是本能的奴隶
I have no rules, Clark.
我不受规则束缚
I eat what I want...
我要吃就吃
...I go where I want...
要去哪就去哪
...and I take what I want. - You're not taking her.
要什么就拿什么 你不能带走她
Then try and stop me. I've changed too.
那就阻止我啊 我也改变了
You haven't changed at all.
你一点也没变
You still get sick around this place like when we were kids.
你还是像小时候一样害怕这里
Did you know the Buffalo ant can lift 30 times its own body weight?
你知道水牛蚁可以举起 超出体重30倍的物体吗
Clark!
克拉克
Clark, where are you? Come on out.
你在哪里 出来
I just wanna play.
我想跟你玩
Clark, please... Come out!
克拉克 拜托 出来
It's lined with lead.
里面衬了铅
Give it up, Clark. You can't fight natural law.
投降吧 你对抗不了自然法则
Only the strong survive.
适者生存
Did you think you could hide from me?
你以为你躲得过我吗
Greg, watch out!
葛瑞 小心
It's okay. It's me.
没事 是我
Whitney? You're safe. You're safe. Come on.
惠特尼 你安全了 起来吧
Whitney, is that you?
惠特尼 是你吗
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表