This has got to stop. Open your eyes, Lex!
不能再这样了 莱克斯 张开眼睛
I can't!
我不能
Luthors are not afraid!
路德家的人不会害怕
We don't have that luxury. We're leaders.
我们没有那份闲情逸致 我们是领袖
You have a destiny. You'll never get anywhere with your eyes closed.
你的命运己经写好了 闭着眼睛到不了任何地方
Abracadabra.
咒语
Afternoon, Nell. Jonathan!
妮尔 午安 强纳森
Martha. What a surprise.
玛莎 真是稀客啊
What brings the reclusive Kents to town?
什么风把肯特隐士吹到镇上了
Tulips. Red ones, if you have them.
红色郁金香 如果你有的话
What about a tiger orchid?
虎兰怎么样
No, thanks. Martha has her heart set on tulips.
谢了 玛莎打定主意要郁金香
Yes, well, they are a very uncomplicated flower.
喔 它们是非常单纯的花
That's a beautiful dress, Lana! Are you a princess?
拉娜 你的衣服真漂亮 你是公主吗
I'm a fairy princess. Where are her parents?
我是仙女 她的父母呢
They're at the homecoming game. I'm being the good aunt.
他们去参加返校球赛 由我这个好婶婶看小孩
Do you want to make a wish?
你想许一个愿望吗
I would love to make a wish.
我很想
Abracadabra.
咒语
I know what you wished for.
我知道你的愿望
I see a little face. It's all I ever wanted.
我看到一张小脸蛋 那是我全部的愿望
Hey, looks like Smallville won again.
看起来小镇又打赢了
Lex? Son?
莱克斯
Now, where do I sign?
我在哪里签名
Right here, Mr. Luthor.
这里 路德先生
Help me. Huh?
救救我 什么
Help me, please.
拜托 救救我
Hey, kid...
小孩...
Help me.
救救我
Help me, please.
拜托
What on God's earth...?
怎么回事...
Hi, Lana!
拉娜
Mommy! Daddy!
爸爸 妈妈
What's happening, Jonathan?
强纳森 怎么了
Lex! Lex! Where are you?
莱克斯 你在哪里
Lex? Lex?
莱克斯
Martha?
玛莎
Kids don't just fall out of the sky, Martha.
小孩不会从天上掉下来的
Then where did he come from? I don't know.
那么他是哪里来的 我不知道
But he must have parents.
可是他一定有父母
If he does, they're definitely not from Kansas.
如果他有 一定不是堪萨斯人
Sweetheart, we can't keep him.
甜心 我们不能收留他
What'll we say? We found him in a field?
我们要怎么说 我们在野外找到他的
We didn't find him.
不是我们找到他的
He found us.
是他找到我们的
Clark, you're gonna be late!
克拉克 你要迟到了
Coming, Mom.
我来了 妈
Ah, ah! It tastes better from the bottle.
喂 从瓶子喝的味道比较好
Where'd you learn your manners? On a farm.
你的教养跑哪里去了 在农场
Afternoon, sleepyhead.
午安 瞌睡虫
I have class tonight so you two are on your own. And no pizza!
我今天晚上有课 你们两个自理 不准吃披萨
There's food in the fridge.
冰箱里有吃的
Hey, what you got there, son?
儿子 你在看什么
Permission slip.
准许条
It's for the football team. They're having tryouts this afternoon.
美式足球队的 他们今天下午要选拔
You played football, Dad. That was different.
爸 你打过美式足球的 那不同
Why? You know why.
为什么 你知道
I'll run at half speed...
我会减成半速...
Lot of things can happen in the heat of the game.
比赛途中可能发生很多事情
Most of the guys hardly play.
大部分的球员几乎不上场
I'll be riding the bench half the season. I can be careful.
半个球季我都会坐冷板凳 我会小心的
I know you can, but what if there's an accident?
我知道你会 可是如果发生意外呢
Look, Clark, I know this has gotta be really hard for you...
克拉克 我知道你很不好受
...but hang in there like we promised.
可是照我们的约定别动
I'm sick of hanging in there.
我实在受够了不能动
I just want to go through school without being a loser.
我只是希望在学校不会被看扁
I can't believe you bet against him.
我不敢相信你会赌他赶不上
If the clock moved any slower, he'd be extinct.
如果克拉克再慢一点 他就绝种了
So, did anyone ask you to the dance? Not yet.
有人约你去舞会吗 还没
Maybe you and I could go.
也许你可以和我一起去
Not as a date thing, more of a friend thing.
不是男女朋友 而是朋友和朋友
Hi, guys.
嗨 你们好
Didn't you just...? Weren't you...?
你刚才不是...
I took a shortcut. Through a black hole?
我抄近路 从黑洞吗
You'll have to excuse our reporter.
你必须原谅我们的记者
Her "weirdar" is on Defcon 5.
她的"怪事雷达"在骇客五号♥状态
Just because everyone ignores the strange things that go on...
就因为每个人忽略身边的怪事
...doesn't mean they don't happen.
并不代表它们没有发生
We'd love to join you and Scooby for another zany adventure...
我们很想加入你 继续挖掘古怪的冒险
...but we need to hand in these slips before homeroom.
可是我们要在上课前交出这些条子
I'm having second thoughts. I don't think it's a good idea.
我改变主意了 这可能不妥
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Wait. You two are trying out for the football team?
等等 你们两个想参加美式足球队吗
What is this, some sort of teen suicide pact?
这是青少年自杀团队吗
We're trying to avoid being a scarecrow.
我们想避免成为稻草人
What are you talking about, and why the whispering?
你在说什么 为什么说悄悄话
It's tradition. Before the game, the players pick a freshman...
这是传统 在比赛前 球员会挑一个新生
...take him and paint an "S" on his chest.
在他的胸前漆一个S
String him up like a scarecrow. Sounds like years of therapy.
像稻草人一样把他钉起来 听起来需要好多年的治疗
That's why we're trying out.
因此我们才想参加选拔
They won't choose one of their own.
他们不会整自己人
I'll see you guys in class. Bye.
等会教室见 再见
Give him 10 seconds. Five.
给他十秒 五秒
One, two, three, four, five.
一 二 三 四 五
Statistical fact.
统计事实
He can't get within five feet of Lana Lang...
他只要一靠近蓝拉娜
...without turning into a freak show.
就会发飙抓狂
Nietzsche.
尼采
Didn't realize you had a dark side, Clark.
不知道你也有黑暗的一面
Doesn't everybody? Yeah, I guess so.
不是每个人都有吗 我想是吧
So what are you, man or superman?
你是谁 普通人还是超人
Haven't figured it out yet. Lana. There you are.
还没搞清楚 拉娜 你在这里
Hey, Clark.
克拉克
I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
可以帮我一个忙吗
Could you check my English paper? I didn't finish until 2.
你可以检查我的英文报告吗 我写到凌晨两点
I'm not sure about the ending. I'll bet it's great.
我对结尾不太确定 我想一定很棒
Dude. Are you feeling all right?
老兄 你还好吗
You look like you're about to hurl. I'm fine.
你好像要吐的样子 我没事
You forgot one, Clark.
你忘了一本了
Payback time.
复仇时间到了
Thanks, Dad.
爸爸 谢了
Ready! Down! Set! Hike!
预备 蹲低 丢球
Red and gold no doubt We're here to win one out
红与金组合 我们铁定赢
Clark! How do I look?
克拉克 我看起来怎么样
Like a tackle dummy.
像个攻击假人
Good luck.
祝好运
Come on, don't die on me!
起来 别因我而死
I could've sworn I hit you.
我发誓我有撞到你
If you did, I'd be...
如果你死了 我就...
I'd be dead.
我就死了
Clark!
克拉克
Son, you all right? Yeah, I'm okay.
儿子 你还好吗 我没事
Who's the maniac driving the car? That would be me.
开车的疯子是谁 是我
Lex Luthor.
莱克斯·路德
I'm Jonathan Kent. This is my son.
我是强纳森·肯特 这是我儿子
Thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救我一命
I'm sure you'd have done the same.
我相信你也会同样的事
You have an extraordinary boy. If there's any way I can repay you...
你的儿子太惊人了 如果我能回报...
You could drive slower.
你可以开慢一点
My aunt'll be back any minute.
我婶婶随时会回来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表