Earl!
俄尔
Hi. You're home early.
你们提早回家了
We called six times last night, spoke with six different people...
我们昨晚打了六次电♥话♥ 和六个不同的人说话
...none of whom knew who you were.
没有人知道你在哪里
It was supposed to be an intimate occasion.
本来应该是个私人场合
Clark, where have you been? The hospital.
克拉克 你到哪去了 医院
I'm never leaving home again. Who got hurt?
我不会再离开家门了 谁受伤了
Nobody, but I found Earl Jenkins hiding in the loft.
没人受伤 但我发现俄尔躲在阁楼
He was looking for you, Dad. He's all messed up.
爸爸 他整个人完全不对劲 一直要找你
What's the matter with Earl? I don't know. He's wanted for murder.
俄尔怎么了 不知道 他成了杀人通缉犯
Earl?
俄尔
What'd he say for himself?
他自己怎么说
I couldn't get close. How come, the police?
我无法靠近他 怎么了 因为警♥察♥
No.
不是
Because when I got near him, I got sick.
我一靠近他 就觉得不舒服
It was weird.
很奇怪
Every time I stood next to him, it got worse. It's kind of like...
每次我站在他旁边 情况就很糟 就好像...
Like what?
怎样
It's kind of like the way I feel around meteor fragments.
跟我在陨石碎片旁边的感觉一样
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Well, to be honest, I haven't the faintest idea.
老实说 我不知道
It's amazing his body's been able to survive the seizures this long.
他的身体痉挛这么久还没事 真令人想不透
Take a look at the x-rays.
看看X光片
It looks like mineral poisoning, but it's not a mineral I've seen before.
看起来像矿物质中毒 但不是我见过的矿物质
Is that why he's shaking so hard?
那是他颤抖的原因吗
Mineral fragments are embedded under his skin.
矿物质碎片嵌在他的皮肤里
His body is trying to push them out. How did they get there?
他的身体想要把它们逼出来 它们怎么进去的
He claims there was an explosion at the LuthorCorp plant six months ago.
他说六个月前 路德工厂发生爆♥炸♥
I didn't hear about that. That's because it didn't happen.
我没听说 因为根本没有那回事
I pulled the plant's safety records. I checked with OSHA and the EPA.
我查了工厂的安全纪录 也和职场安全健康局及环保局谈过
Can I go in and talk to him by myself? Better hurry up.
我能进去跟他谈谈吗 最好快点
Metropolis P.D. will be here any minute to transfer him back to the city.
大都会警♥察♥局随时会过来 把他押回城市里
Thanks.
谢谢
I wanna go with you. No.
我想和你一起去 不行
Listen, you said that you felt sick when you got around him, right?
你说过在他身边会不舒服的
I bet what he was exposed to has to do with those meteor rocks.
我猜他接触的东西和陨石有关
I don't want you passing out around here.
我不希望你在这里昏倒
It'd bring us a whole other set of problems.
那只会给我们惹更多麻烦
Jonathan.
强纳森
Am I glad to see you.
真高兴看到你
Hey, look.
听好
Clark. Can you hear me?
克拉克 你听得见吗
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
很抱歉 我不是故意的...
I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
我没事 别担心
All right, Earl, what's going on? I can't believe you'd wanna kill anybody.
俄尔 怎么回事 我不相信你想杀人
It was an accident. I was trying to see Lionel Luthor.
纯粹是意外 我想找李涅·路德
Why? Find out what they used on Level 3.
为什么 找出他们在第三层用的东西
Earl, you're not making any sense.
这根本说不通
When I got that job at the Smallville plant...
我去小镇工厂上班时
...I was assigned to clean Level 3.
我被派去打扫第三层
They were doing these hush-hush crop experiments.
他们在做一些隐密的农作物实验
A new kind of fertilizer supposed to make corn grow twice as fast.
一种新化肥能使作物长得两倍快
There was something unstable in that fertilizer.
化肥里有一些不稳定的东西
There was a huge explosion. I was cleaning at the time.
发生大爆♥炸♥ 当时我正在打扫
This stuff, it got under my skin.
那些东西嵌进我的皮肤里
And the next thing I know...
接下来 我才发现...
...they shut it all down and I was transferred to Metropolis.
他们把第三层关闭 我被调到大都会
Then two months ago, the jitters started.
两个月前 颤抖开始发作
Did you see a doctor? I must have seen 50.
你有去看医生吗 我看了不下五十个
But nobody could tell me what was wrong.
可是没人诊断得出来
They needed to know what I was exposed to.
他们需要知道我接触到什么东西
But when I went back to the plant, they told me that Level 3 didn't exist.
可是我回到工厂时 他们说根本没有第三层
That it never had.
从来就没有
I got to find out what they were using. That's why I need your help.
我得找出他们用的是什么 因此我需要你帮忙
You gotta get me out of here.
你一定要把我弄出去
Earl, you're wanted for murder.
俄尔 你是杀人通缉犯
You don't understand. I can't control it. I'm running out of time.
你不明白 我控制不了 我的时间有限
The jitters are getting worse.
颤抖越来越严重
It's already cost me my job, my marriage, my baby.
我己经丢了工作 婚姻和宝宝
I gotta get back into that plant, or I'm gonna die.
我得回去工厂 要不然死路一条
Help me.
帮帮我
You get some rest, Earl.
你得休息一下
My baby.
我的宝宝
Do you think he's telling the truth? I have no idea.
你认为他在说真话吗 我不知道
I have a field trip to LuthorCorp today. Maybe I could look around.
我今天要去路德工厂做校外教学 也许我能打听一下
I know you're worried, but Earl has more trouble than he can handle.
我知道你很担心 可是俄尔的问题超出他的掌握
And I don't even know if he's in his right mind. So, please, don't do anything.
我甚至不知道他是否神智清楚 所以不要轻举妄动
Mommy, I don't wanna go to the doctor's. They're gonna give me a shot.
妈咪 我不想去看医生 他们会给我打♥针♥
They're not gonna give you a shot. That's what you said last time.
他们不会给你打♥针♥ 你上次也是这么说
Mommy!
妈咪
Hello, everybody, I'm Gabe Sullivan, plant manager and proud father.
大家好 我是盖博苏利文 工厂经理和一位骄傲的爸爸
Hi, sweetheart. Hi, Dad.
嗨 甜心 嗨 爸爸
Welcome to LuthorCorp: "Where we give a crap. "
欢迎光临路德公♥司♥ "我们去它的在乎"
Okay, somebody kill me now.
让我死了吧
Little fertilizer humor there.
只是一点化肥的幽默
Before we go inside...
在我们进去前
...I need you to remove all your cell phones, pagers, jewelry.
请把手♥机♥ 大哥大和首饰拿下来
Anything that jangles, dangles or rings has to go in these plastic trays.
任何会叫的东西都要放进塑胶盒
Any other questions? Yes.
还有问题吗 请说
I heard there was a third level to the plant. Is that true?
我听说工厂曾有第三层 真的吗
That's where we do the alien autopsies.
那是我们给外星人验尸的地方
I think we'd better get started. Don't encourage him.
我们开始吧 不要鼓励他
This way, everybody.
请往这边走
All right, people, let's stay together.
好了 大家不要分散
No. No. No!
不 不 不
This can't be. This can't be. This can't be.
不可能的 不可能的 不可能的
This can't be happening.
不可能会这样的
Where is it?
在哪里
Where is it?
在哪里
Where's the elevator?
电梯在哪里
Watch out for these babies. 260 degrees, they get hot.
小心这些宝贝 华氏260度很烫的
All right, stay together, please.
好了 请不要走散
This is it. The plant's mission control.
这就是了 工厂的指挥中心
100,000 tons of animal waste to process here every year.
每年在这里处理十万吨♥动物排泄物
Trust me. The results can be pretty explosive.
结果很具爆♥炸♥性的
So if any of you had beans for lunch, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
如果你中午吃了豆子 我得请你离开
Among his peers, he's considered witty.
他在同事之间算是机智的
Where's Clark?
克拉克跑哪去了
What the heck?
怎么搞的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Don't move!
别动
Take me to Level 3.
带我去第三层
Dad. Now!
爸爸 马上
When we send our kids on a field trip...
我们让孩子参加校外教学
...we'd like to believe that they're gonna be safe.
宁愿相信他们会平平安安
Lex Luthor!
莱克斯·路德
Let these two in, just these two.
只让这两个人进来
We'll check on Derrick and Jeff for you.
我们会帮你检查德立克和杰夫
What's going on here?
这里出了什么事
There's a lunatic inside demanding to be taken to some place called Level 3.
里面有个疯子想去什么第三层
We've evacuated the plant, but he's taken the students hostage.
我们己经疏散工厂人员 可是他挟持学生当人♥质♥
Is anyone hurt? Not yet.
有人受伤吗 还没有
What's his name? Earl Jenkins.
他叫什么名字 俄尔·坚金
I know Earl Jenkins. He used to work for us.
我认识他 他曾是我们的员工
Well, what's he doing in my plant?
他在我的工厂做什么
He claims that LuthorCorp is doing some crop experiments...
他说路德公♥司♥在秘密的第三层
...on some secret Level 3, and that's what made him sick.
做农产品实验 结果让他生病
He's convinced it's the only place he can get a cure.
他认为那是唯一能找到解药的地方
We've got a serious problem, because there is no Level 3.
问题很严重 因为根本没有第三层
Where's Clark?
克拉克呢
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表