You know, it belonged to Alexander the Great.
它是属于亚历山大大帝的
They say the design symbolizes strength and courage.
他们说这个设计象徵力量和勇气
Can't exactly see myself going into battle with that on my chest.
我无法想像穿着它上战场
Darker times call for darker methods. His opponents thought he was invincible.
黑暗的时代需要黑暗的手段 他的对手以为他不可侵犯
I didn't know you were a history buff. I'm not. I'm interested in people...
原来你是历史迷 我不是 我感兴趣的是...
...who ruled the world before they were 30.
在30岁前主宰世界的人
Don't worry, Lex, you have a few years.
别担心 你还有几年
Lana, I didn't know you were gonna be here.
拉娜 我不知道你也会来
Didn't Lex tell you?
莱克斯没告诉你吗
Must've slipped my mind.
一定不小心忘了
Why don't I leave you two alone?
我先失陪了
Having fun?
好玩吗
Yeah, well, I'm feeling a bit underdressed.
我觉得穿得有点太轻便了
If it makes you feel any better, Whitney is just as uncomfortable.
如果这会让你好过一点 惠特尼也很不自在
Whitney came too.
惠特尼也来了
Why don't you join us? I'm gonna yank Nell away
我正要把妮尔从首饰展览拉回来
from the jewelry exhibit so we can eat.
我们可以一起吃东西
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Clark, where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm gonna get some air.
透透空气
You know, you're never gonna get her if you keep running away from your enemy.
如果你从敌人身边跑开 永远也得不到她
Whitney's not my enemy.
惠特尼不是我的敌人
Yes, he is. And the sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll find a way to win Lana.
他是 你越快明白这一点 就能越快追到拉娜
Remember, keep your friends close and the quarterback closer.
把朋友拉近 把四分卫拉得更近
Always the hopeless romantic, Lex.
总是无可救药的浪漫
Victoria?
维多莉亚
I'm sorry, am I interrupting?
抱歉 我是否打断你们了
Clark Kent, this is Victoria Hardwick, a very old friend.
克拉克·肯特 这是维多莉亚·哈维 一位旧识
Hi.
嗨
Champagne?
来点香槟
How close are you gonna keep her?
你要把她拉得多近
I'll catch up with you later, Clark.
我们稍后再谈
Want a private tour?
想要私人导览吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你不会问
You see this? I'm the only reason you're not in a cage right now.
我是你没坐牢的唯一理由
Now you get into the IA, and you get me those files.
你给我到内勤部拿档案
Why, is one of them yours?
你的在那里吗
You've got 24 hours to get creative. Start thinking.
你只有24小时 赶快开始想办法
Well, welcome to Metropolis.
欢迎光临大都会
More or less.
差不多
Dad, let me help you.
爸 我来帮你
Don't break a sweat.
别费力
So, night owl, how was Metropolis?
夜猫子 大都会如何
Fine. Come on...
还好 少来了
...a reception at the Metropolis Museum, and it was fine?
大都会博物馆的招待会 只是还好
The museum was amazing. It's just...
博物馆很棒 只是...
It's just what?
只是什么
Something happened.
发生了一件事
It could've been worse. I stopped the bus before anyone was hurt.
本来情况会更糟 我在巴士撞上人之前就拦住了
Clark, are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 没事
What if somebody'd seen you do it? Everyone was still in the museum.
有人看到你吗 大家都还在博物馆
I think it's fine. There's no mention of witnesses in the paper.
我想没关系 报纸没有提到目击者
I'd better get to school.
我该去上学了
Hey, Clark, look, I am real proud of what you did.
克拉克 我对你的行为很骄傲
We both are.
我也是
Did you bring them?
你有带来吗
You know I'm not supposed to do this.
你知道我不应该这么做的
And I'm not the one with the DUl on my record.
有酒醉驾驶纪录的不是我
You wouldn't believe how many rent-a-cops...
你不会相信多少安全警卫...
...forget to fill out the previous criminal-record section on their job apps.
忘了在工作申请表填写前科纪录栏
So, what do you think of Smallville?
你觉得小镇怎么样
It reminds me of the village where my grandparents live in Wales.
使我想起祖父母在威尔斯的村庄
Very quaint. Very safe.
古色古香 非常安全
And the last place I expected to find Lex Luthor.
最没想到它竟然是 莱克斯·路德落脚的地方
My father'll bring me back to Metropolis in a few years.
我爸爸再过几年会把我带回大都会
He's lying. I know.
他说谎 我知道
You deserve something better.
你值得更好的东西
And you crossed the pond to tell me what that is.
而你大老远跑来告诉我这一点
Catching up with an old friend isn't reason enough?
和老朋友叙旧的理由还不够吗
As much as I'd like to flatter myself...
尽管我很想抬举自己
...the daughters of multinational industrialists usually don't...
但是跨国工业钜子的女儿通常不会...
...fly around the world to rekindle old flames.
在世界各地飞来飞去重燃旧情
Neither do executive vice presidents.
行政副总裁也不会
Then you've heard. That you're working for your father?
那么你听说了 你为父亲工作一事吗
I keep up. How is Sir Harry?
我消息很灵 哈利爵士好吗
Distant, inaccessible and rich.
高不可攀 无法接近 大把银子
I believe you know the type. What's he want with me?
我相信你知道那一型 他对我有何要求
He understands you may have certain negative feelings towards your father.
他知道你对你父亲 有点成见
Sir Harry has always had an incredible grasp of the obvious.
哈利爵士总是大白天点灯笼
He was hoping those feelings might work to our mutual advantage.
他希望那些感觉对我们彼此有利
He'd like you to reconsider your position with LuthorCorp.
他要你重新考虑在路德公♥司♥的地位
So he sent you here as an incentive.
因此他派你来做诱因
I've missed you, Lex.
我一直很想你
I'm touched.
我真感动
Do you have a proposal?
你有什么提案吗
First, I think I'd like something else.
首先 我想来点别的
Another scathing editorial? Is there any other kind?
另一个严苛的社论 还有别种的吗
Clark, what happened to you last night?
克拉克 你昨晚怎么了
I wasn't feeling well. Guess I'm not much of a city guy.
我不太舒服 不太习惯城市
You can take the boy off the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the boy.
你可以让男孩离开农场 却不能让农场离开男孩
Sullivan, is this your idea of a joke?
苏利文 这是你的玩笑吗
Parents have been calling all morning. What are you telling them?
整个早上家长一直打电♥话♥来 你怎么告诉他们
What the EPA and other environmental groups said years ago:
环保局和其他环保团体多年前就说过
The meteor rocks are harmless.
陨石并无害
People should know about the strange things happening in this town!
民众应该知道小镇发生的怪事
The Torch is a school paper. It's not your own personal tabloid.
《火炬》是校内刊物 不是你个人的八卦专栏
Are you censoring me?
你在审查我吗
I'm requiring you to do your job, which is to report on relevant school events:
我要求你做好份内工作 也就是报导学校的相关活动
Sports. Dances. Clubs. I'm relieving you of your duties.
例如体育 舞蹈 社团 我现在解除你的职务
The Torch is suspended until I can appoint a new editor.
找到新编辑之前 《火炬》暂时停刊
Okay, what just happened? I think you were fired.
怎么回事 我想你被解雇了
Chloe, I'm sure we can do something.
克洛 一定有办法解决
Let me talk to Kwan.
让我去跟老关谈
Not to sound ungrateful, but what can you do?
不是我不领情 你能怎么办
I don't know, but let me give it a shot.
不知道 让我试试看
Afternoon, Lex.
午安 莱克斯
Or is it Mr. Luthor here in Smallville?
还是路德先生在小镇
Phelan...
法蓝
...isn't Smallville a couple of counties outside your jurisdiction?
小镇并不是你的辖区
Well, I don't need jurisdiction to look up an old friend.
找老朋友不需要靠辖区
We were never friends.
我们从来不是朋友
If you want to see me, call my office.
如果你想见我 打到我办公室
When does it happen, Lex? When does what happen?
什么时候的事 什么跟什么
When do you turn on the people that help you?
你什么时候开始变得忘恩负义了
How many times did I pull you back from the edge?
我替你解围多少次
You'd be dead right now if it wasn't for me.
如果不是我 你早就没命了
You were on my father's payroll, his go-to guy in the department.
你领我爸爸的钱 你是部门里的人
You got paid to fix situations, so don't try and pretend it was anything else.
你是拿钱来解围的 不要装成另一回事
You have a good life here, Lex.
你在这里的日子过得很好
I'd sure hate to see that get compromised.
我实在不希望搅局
You can't touch me, and you know it.
你不能动我 你晓得
I'm looking for a witness.
我在找一个目击者
I think he saw last night's accident outside the museum.
我想他看到昨晚博物馆外的意外
And this concerns me why?
这跟我何干
Sorry, I don't know who that is.
抱歉 我不认识他
I'd have pegged you for buddies.
我以为你们是哥俩好
Guess you're losing your instinct. Maybe you should think about retiring.
也许你的本能失灵了 应该考虑退休了
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Dad?
爸爸
Is that you?
是你吗
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表