Clark's not that interested in journalism anyway.
克拉克对记者大会反正没兴趣
Right, okay. I should probably get going, listen...
对 好 我也该走了 听我说...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi. Hey, Clark. Is your mom around?
嗨 嘿 克拉克 你妈妈在吗
I wanted to order more of her pies. She's in class, I can help you.
我想订一些她的派 她在上课 我可以帮忙
I thought you'd be helping Chloe proof the latest edition.
我还以为你会帮克洛 校对最后的版本
She had enough help. Are you two still fighting?
她的帮手够多了 你们两个还在吵
Who said we were fighting?
谁说我们在吵架的
Kind of caught it yesterday at the career fair. What's going on with you two?
我昨天在生涯博览会刚好有看到 你们两个到底怎么了
Chloe likes me.
克洛喜欢我
So how do you feel about her?
那你对她的感觉怎样
Like maybe we could be more than friends.
有种一可以进一步交往的感觉
I saw her with Justin. I got kind of... Jealous?
我看到她跟贾斯汀在一起 我就... 吃醋了
It's like you find out this secret and it colors everything.
就像你突然找到答案了 一切就变得不一样
Just can't believe I never saw it before.
很难相信我之前从没发现
Sometimes the right person can be in front of your eyes and you never know.
有的时候 那个人就在你眼前 可是你却从未发现
So how many pies did you want? A dozen.
那你要几个派 一打
How's Whitney? I hear his dad's feeling better.
惠特尼还好吗 听说他爹好多了
He's great.
他很好
Everything okay?
一切都没问题吗
Never better.
好得不能再好了
Good luck. I hope things work out with Chloe.
祝你幸运 希望你跟克洛的事能顺利
Me too.
但愿如此
Bye.
再见
Damn it.
该死的
Pete.
彼得
Hey. Hey, you seen Chloe?
嘿 嘿 你看到克洛了吗
Not since English. She's probably hanging out with Justin.
英文课后就没见到她了 也许跟贾斯汀在一起
What do you think about that guy? He seems pretty cool.
你觉得那家伙怎样 他好像还满正点的
Never got to know him that well before, he was always buried in a sketchpad.
我以前跟他也不是很熟 他老是埋头苦干的在绘画
Chloe seems to like him.
克洛好像很喜欢他
Careful, Clark, you almost sound a little jealous.
小心一点 克拉克 你话中有醋味了
I'm not jealous, I'm concerned.
我没有在吃醋 我是关心
Why, because Chloe's falling for a nice guy? It's got me worried too.
为什么 因为克洛爱上一个好家伙吗 我还真担心她
Look.
看
Justin had this in his portfolio yesterday.
昨天贾斯汀的档案夹里 放着这个东西
"Going Down. Doctor Loses Hands in Freak Accident. "
"下楼时 医师因诡异的意外事故失去双手"
So? That was Justin's doctor.
那又怎样 这个人就是贾斯汀的医生
Don't you think it's weird he's carrying that?
你不觉得很奇怪吗 他干嘛要带着这剪报
I liked the tragic irony.
我喜欢收集悲剧报导
You always talk about people behind their backs?
你老是在别人背话说闲话吗
Justin, I didn't mean... Yes, you did.
贾斯汀 我不是有意要... 不 你是有意的
I start spending time with Chloe, suddenly you realize she exists
我跟克洛常在一起 你才突然发现她的存在
and want me out?
所以想把我赶走
Chloe and I are just friends. You had your chance with her.
克洛跟我只是朋友 你追求她的机会己经过了
Now you let me have mine.
现在 请让我把握我的机会
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I wanted to see what kind of young man you'd grown into.
我想看看 你变成哪一种年轻人了
A very busy one.
很忙碌的那一种
So if there's nothing else...
那么 如果没事的话...
We were close once, Alexander, you were like a son to me.
我们曾经很亲蜜 莱克斯 过去 你就像我儿子一样
You were an employee. You were paid to watch me while...
过去 你是一个受雇的员工 你是领薪水照顾我的...
...my mother's health failed and my father crisscrossed the globe on business.
就在我母亲健康不佳 而我父亲又为事业全球跑的时候
I loved you like my own.
我曾视你如己出
After the meteor shower, I was the one who never looked at you differently.
在流星雨事件后 我是唯一没有视你为异类的人
Just because you knew me at a vulnerable point...
就算你曾在某黑暗期了解过我...
...doesn't give you the right to waltz back in a decade later.
你也没有权利 在十年后才想再度走入我的生活
Things have changed. I've changed. What do you want from me?
事过境迁了 我也改变了 你找我做什么呢
I want you to know what really happened.
我希望你能了解事实的真♥相♥
You lied to my mother on her deathbed. No, I didn't.
你违背对我母亲临终前的誓言 不 我没有
I had every intention of staying, but your father sent me away.
我很想留下来 是你父亲把我赶走的
After the funeral, he called me into his office and told me...
葬礼后 他就把我叫到办公室 他对我说...
...if I ever had contact with you again that he would disinherit you.
如果我敢再跟你联络 他就会撤销你的继承权
Why would he do that?
他为何要威胁你
Because he wanted you to be his son, not hers.
因为他想让你成为他的儿子 而非她的儿子
So why show up now?
那你现在干嘛出现
Does the statute of limitations on my father's threat expire?
我父亲的威胁期限到期了吗
I needed to see if you'd found a way to be true to yourself...
我想知道你是否找到一种忠于自己的模式...
...in spite of Lionel's efforts.
无论李涅如何企图影响你
And to be honest, I wanted your forgiveness.
另外 坦白说 我想得到你的原谅
I'm afraid you'll have to find a way to grant it to yourself.
我想 你得找个方法原谅自己
Goodbye, Alexander.
再见 莱克斯
I wish everything sold as well as your mom's organic apple pies.
真希望每一个东西 都能像你♥妈♥的♥有机派那么畅销
Every little bit helps. Hey, Clark.
积少成多 嘿 克拉克
Hey, Whitney, how's your dad? On the mend. Happy to be home.
嘿 惠特尼 你爹还好吧 逐渐好转 我很高兴能回家来
Hey. Keep Saturday night free.
嘿 周未夜要记得空出来
Got two tickets to Our Town at the Metropolis Playhouse.
我有两张《我们的小镇》的戏票
Wow. What inspired you to do that? Saw you reading it at school.
哇 你怎么晓得去买♥♥的 我在学校有看到你在看海报
Thought I might start making up for some lost time.
我想正好可以弥补一点损失的时光
See you. Bye.
再见 再见
Whitney has paid more attention to me in the last two weeks than he has all year.
惠特尼这两星期对我的关住 远胜过一整年的时间
Have you talked to him about it?
你有跟他谈过吗
He's seemed so happy ever since his dad got better.
自从他爹好转过 他好像快乐多了
He wants to pick up where we left off. How do you feel about that?
他弥补偿我们失去的时光 那你感觉怎样
After Mr. Fordman got sick, Whitney needed me.
自从弗得曼先生发病之后 惠特尼就很需要我
Kind of defined our relationship. Now we need to redefine it.
我们的关系有点像被重新定义 现在我们必须再定义
There's a lot of that going on.
得重新定义的很多
How are things with Chloe? Unresolved.
跟克洛的事怎样了 尚未解决
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么做
I don't know, just don't want to lose a friend in the process.
我不知道 就是不想在过程中不慎失去一个朋友
Once you've crossed that line, you can't go back.
只要越过那道线 就无法回头了
Chloe gave that same advice about someone else.
克洛也曾针对另一个人 给我相同的忠告
What happened?
结果呢
Decided to stay friends. Do you regret that decision?
我决定维持朋友关系 你有后悔那个决定吗
Yeah. I let that moment slip away and I don't think I'll ever get it back.
有 我放走了某种难得的时光 我想我再也要不回来了
I don't want to make that same mistake twice.
我不想重蹈覆辙
Hey. I just emailed the partial license plate details of your hit-and-run...
嘿 我刚刚才把你想起的那肇事逃逸的部分车牌号♥码...
...to my contact at the DMV. I told him to start with cars in the county.
寄给我在车管局的眼线 我叫他在本郡追查相关的车子
He said that he would fax me whatever information he found.
他说他会把找到的资料直接传真给我
Wow.
哇
Oh, here, it took me all night.
哦 这给你 花了我一整夜的时间
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
It's beautiful. Well, so are you.
好美哦 嗯 你也很美
Did you know that after that car hit me and I was lying in the road...
在车子撞到我之后 我倒在路边...
...I kept picturing your face? - Me? Why me?
脑海中满满是你的模样 你知道吗 我 为什么是我
Because I always had the biggest crush on you.
因为我一直很迷恋你
And I was too afraid to do anything. I thought, here I am about to die...
我一直不敢有所行动 当时我的想法是 我就要死了...
...and I'm never gonna get the chance to tell her how I feel.
我却一直没机会 对她说出我心里的感情
But when you started emailing me when I was in the hospital...
不过 当你开始传送电子邮件到医院给我之后...
...I knew that this was my chance
我就了解到这将是我最后的机会了
and I wasn't going to let you get away twice.
我不愿意再次失去这种机会
I fought my way back for you.
我一路苦苦奋斗回来找你
What just happened?
刚刚是怎么搞的
Can you keep an open mind? Sure.
你能保有开放的态度吗 当然
Something happened to me after the accident...
发生意外之后 我产生变化...
...and when I was in the hospital I found that I could move things.
我在住院的时候 发现我能移♥动♥物体
With my mind. Like telekinesis?
用我的思想 就是心灵移♥动♥的能力
Am I freaking you out?
我让你感到害怕了吗
Believe it or not, I have seen stranger things.
不管你信不信 我见过更怪的
Because I don't want to end up on your wall.
因为我不想被你排除在外
Don't worry, you won't. Now, let's make everything float again.
放心 你不会的 我们再来让所有的东西飘浮吧
Hey, Chloe, can I...?
嘿 克洛 我能不能...
Can I talk to you outside for a second? Yeah, sure, Clark.
我能在外面跟你谈一下子吗 当然可以 克拉克
I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好的
Don't you think this Justin thing is moving a little too fast?
你不觉得跟贾斯汀进展太快了吗
We've been emailing for six months. I know him better than I know you.
我们交换电子邮件己经六个月了 比起你 我更了解他
Did he say what happened to his doctor? No.
他有没有提到他的医师出的事 没有
But he did tell me that you were talking about him behind his back.
不过他有告诉我 你在背后说他的闲话
I was just looking out for you, Chloe. What's with you, Clark?
我只是关心你 克洛 你到底怎么了 克拉克
Do you have some savior complex?
你有救世主情结吗
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表