Sure you are. Hope you got her a nice gift.
当然了 希望你送她一样好礼物
Yeah.
是啊
Jodi, I didn't see you in class. Are you okay?
茱迪 你没来上课 还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine, just stomach flu. I can't keep anything down.
我得了胃感冒 吃的东西留不住
Maybe you should go see the nurse. I've got it under control.
也许你应该去看护士 己经控制住了
Are you sure you're okay?
你真的没问题吗
I'm fine. I just need to rest up for tomorrow night.
没事 我得要为明天晚上养精蓄锐
Look.
听好
If you don't feel up to it, I'll understand.
如果你不想去 我会了解的
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
我才不会错过这场盛会
Hey, Jodi. I've been watching you.
茱迪 我一直在住意你
I bet you have.
我想也是
Hitting the gym was a good idea.
上健身房♥是个好主意
You should take your own advice.
你应该接受自己的建议
Whoa. You all right?
你还好吗
I'm just a little hungry.
我只是有点饿
You like what you see?
心动吗
Totally.
非常
I'll bet you wouldn't mind seeing a little bit more, would you?
你想再多看一点吗
Follow me.
跟我来
- Confederacy of Dunces. - First edition.
《笨蛋联盟》 第一版
Early birthday gift? From Whitney. I couldn't believe it.
提前的生日物礼物 惠特尼送的 我不敢相信
It's a cool gift.
很酷
That's the thing with Whitney. Sometimes I think he's a million miles away...
惠特尼就是这样 有时候我觉得他好遥远
...and then he surprises me with something like this.
然后他给我这种惊喜
How are things on the party front? I surrendered.
派对前线进行得如何 我投降了
I told Nell to make the final decisions without me.
我要妮尔自己做主
I cannot believe how anti-birthday you are.
我不敢相信你这么反庆生
Haven't you ever had a happy birthday? Once.
你有过快乐的生日吗 一次
Went to a drive-in.
到露天电影院
That doesn't sound like Nell's style. I was with my parents.
听起来不像妮尔的风格 是和我父母
My dad pulled the car up to the first row
我爸爸把车停在第一排
so the screen filled up the entire windshield.
所以从挡风玻璃看出去就是整个银幕
I remember feeling all grown up because I got to sit in the front seat with them.
我还记得当时和他坐在前座 觉得自己长大了
They played Bugs Bunny cartoons before the movie started.
电影开演前先放兔巴哥卡♥通♥
I was cold, so my mom wrapped me up in her sweater.
我很冷 妈妈把我包在她的毛衣里
That sounds nice.
听起来棒
I fell asleep before the movie even started...
我在电影开演前就睡着了
...between my mom and dad.
睡在我爸妈中间
It's the last time I can remember feeling completely safe.
这是我最后一次觉得彻底的安全
That's a great memory.
那真是很美的记忆
Hey.
嘿
We're fine. No one's gonna see us. Good.
没问题 没人会看到我们 很好
You don't think I ever meant that stuff I said about you when you were...?
你不介意那时我对你说的话吧
Fat?
肥
You thought it was funny...
你当时以为很好笑
...calling me names, making me cry...
骂我 把我惹哭
...making me wish that I were dead rather than fat.
让我宁可死掉也不要变肥
Well, what can I say? You can say you're sorry.
我能怎么说 你可以说抱歉
Help me.
救命
Don't touch that.
别碰
You're not sterile and you're not me.
你没有消毒 而且你不是我
My apologies, Dr. Hamilton.
抱歉 汉弥顿博士
You don't have a website, do you?
你没有网站吗
Excuse me?
什么
They're usually the ones who track me down. The freaks with websites.
通常有网站的怪人才会找到我
I'm just a fan.
我只是崇拜者
Lex Luthor.
莱克斯·路德
The billionaire's son.
亿万富翁的儿子
Mineralogists don't have fans.
矿物学家没有崇拜者
Most mineralogists didn't handle
大部分的矿物学家可没有处理
the first Apollo moon rocks.
阿波罗号♥带回来的第一块月球石头
That was a lifetime ago when I was a respectable scientist.
那是几百年前的事了 当时我还是受人尊敬的科学家
You know, we may have a few things in common.
我们可能有几个共同点
I was kicked out of Metropolis University too.
我也被大都会大学踢出来
Ever since I found out about a medical condition I have...
自从我发现我的身体出现某种症状后
...I've become very interested in your work, Dr. Hamilton.
就对你的研究很感兴趣
And you think it has something to do with the meteors.
你认为它和陨石有关
Isn't that your theory? The meteors somehow alter cellular makeup?
陨石会改变细胞结构 不正是你的理论
That sounds to me like research worth funding.
听起来是值得赞助的研究
Yes, well, sorry. My funding is private, and so are my results.
我的资金是私人的 成果也是
Your funding comes from tourists.
你的资金来自观光客
If you are so interested in meteors, here, take one.
如果你对陨石这么感兴趣 拿去吧
Enjoy it. I have nothing else for sale.
好好享受 我没有别的好卖♥♥的
When you change your mind, you know where to find me.
等你改变心意时 你知道如何找我
I called the hospital. Dustin's in a coma.
我打电♥话♥给医院 达斯汀陷入昏迷
His body went into shock with the loss of fat. He hasn't told the police anything.
他的身体因为失去脂肪而休克 他还没告诉警方任何事
Time to revisit the fat-sucking vampire theory.
应该重新探讨吸脂的吸血鬼理论了
You know, if you hadn't been there, he probably would have died, Clark.
如果你不在那里 他可能早就没命了
I can't figure out why anybody would want to steal body fat.
真想不通有谁会想偷体脂肪
I know. It takes eating disorders to a whole new level.
它让饮食失调更上一层楼
Jodi.
茱迪
Hi, guys, what's up? Study group, remember?
嘿 怎么样啊 研究小组 记得吗
Totally slipped my mind.
完全忘记了
So no more veggie shakes, huh?
不再喝蔬菜汁了
Are you feeling okay? Pete said you felt sick yesterday.
你还好吗 彼得说你昨天不舒服
Oh, that.
那个啊
I'm fully recovered.
我己经完全恢复了
I guess it's safe to say that the diet's finally over.
我敢说特殊饮食终于结束了
I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything all day.
我好饿 一整天都没吃东西
I'm just a little nervous about the party tonight.
我只是对今晚的派对有点紧张
Yeah.
是啊
I'll see you guys tonight.
今晚见
Okay, what was that about? I don't know.
那是怎么了 不知道
I gotta fly. We'll talk about this later? Okay.
我得走了 晚点再谈好吗 好的
Hey, where are you going? I'm still working on Lana's birthday gift.
你要去哪里 我还在准备拉娜的生日礼物
Any hints?
有什么暗示
Yeah. It's not a gift certificate.
不是礼券
What do you think?
你觉得如何
It's really... Not you at all.
真的... 完全不像你
I heard the quarterback couldn't make it. Too bad.
我听说四分卫不能来 真遗憾
I knew you'd be devastated.
我就知道你会很难过
Whitney's trying out for a football scholarship to Kansas State.
惠特尼想申请堪萨斯州立大学的美式足球奖学金
He didn't think he made the cut, but someone fell out.
他本来以为没希望 可是有人出局
I know.
我晓得
Your aunt told me.
你婶婶告诉我了
I like your new escort better.
我比较喜欢你的新伴
Have fun tonight.
今晚玩得愉快
Mom, you almost done? Relax, Clark.
妈 你快好了吗 别紧张
You're not going to be late for once.
你不会迟到的
By the way, did you figure out what to get Lana?
你想出要送拉娜什么了吗
Yeah, Lex helped me out.
莱克斯帮了我一把
So, what is it?
是什么
I thought you were butting out of this.
我以为你不插手管这档事
Then you better learn how to iron.
那你最好学习烫衣服
Hi, Chloe. Hi, Mrs. Kent.
克洛 肯特太太
You've gotta take a look at this. Why aren't you dressed?
你得看一看 你怎么没打扮
I didn't have time. You really, really need to check this out.
我没时间 你真的要看一下
"Smallville Body and Fender. Replace windshield, replace side-panels.
"小镇修车厂 更换挡风玻璃 更换侧板
Cause of accident, impact with deer"? It was Jodi's car, Clark.
事故原因 被鹿撞到" 那是茱迪的车
What do you think happened to her? Her house is right next to a big meteor hit.
你认为她怎么了 她的房♥子就在陨石击落处旁
She lost all that weight...
她喝了从温室蔬菜榨出来的汁
...by drinking juice from vegetables grown in her greenhouse.
瘦了一大圈
It must've done something to metabolism.
一定和新陈代谢有关
She's losing weight too fast to keep up with regular food.
体重掉那么多 吃一般食物胖不起来
And that's why she needs body fat. Exactly.
因此她需要体脂肪 正是如此
We need to find her.
我们必须去找她
Jodi wouldn't let anything keep her from getting to that party.
茱迪不会让人阻止她去派对
Pete.
彼得
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表