Full of surprises.
真吃惊
This is weird, huh?
很诡异吧
I felt like I had to explain tonight to Nell.
我想今晚得对妮尔做解释
I spent the better part of the day convincing people this was not a date.
我一整天都在说服别人这不是约会
How about Whitney?
惠特尼呢
I didn't tell him. You feeling guilty about that?
我没有告诉他 你有罪恶感吗
He's hanging out with his friends, and I'm hanging out with mine.
他和朋友在一起 我也是
Exactly.
正是如此
And in Smallville tonight, police are seeking 17-year-old Sean Kelvin...
小镇高中的女学生珍娜 在今天下午离奇死亡后
... after the mysterious death of fellow Smallville High student Jenna Barham...
警♥察♥今晚在小镇搜索17岁少年
... whose body was found this afternoon. Oh, my God.
史恩·凯文 老天
Kelvin was last seen... Stop the car!
凯文是最后见到 停车
Sean? Hello, is that you?
史恩 是你吗
Okay, this is interesting.
好吧 很有趣
Clark, what's wrong? It's complicated.
克拉克 怎么了 很复杂
Hang out here for a while. I want you to be safe.
在这里等一会 我希望你安全
Safe from what? I promise I'll explain.
安全什么 我保证我会解释
Will you wait for me? Sure.
你会等我吗 当然
I just want you to know that this is the best non-date that I've ever had.
我只是希望你知道 这是我最棒的非约会
Sean?
史恩
What's going on? I agreed to a cappuccino.
怎么了 我同意喝一杯卡布奇诺
If you think I'm skinny-dipping with you, try again, buddy.
如果你以为我要跟你裸泳 再试一次
I'm sorry, Chloe. I don't have a choice.
很抱歉 我没有选择余地
What happened to you? I can't stay warm.
你怎么了 我暖不起来
Well, why don't you just sit by a fire? Because I only get a quick fix.
你可以坐在火边啊 因为那只有一会儿
Body heat lasts longer.
体热维持得更久
No! I promise it won't hurt, Chloe.
不要 我保证不会痛的
Clark!
克拉克
Clark, help! Are you okay?
救命 你还好吗
My foot's stuck.
我的脚卡住了
You okay?
你还好吗
Go! Run!
快跑
Did I thank you for that rescue yet? I heard about Jenna...
我有谢谢你解救吗 我听说珍娜的事
...and I didn't want you to be next.
我不希望你是下一号♥
Well, I finally find a guy I like, and he turns out to be homicidal.
我终于找到一个喜欢的男生 结果却是杀人狂
You deserved a lot better than Sean even before he tried to kill you.
即使在他企图杀你之前 你也配得上更好的男生
That's sweet. I think. Any idea what happened to him?
真窝心 知道他怎么了吗
Only thing I can find is a medical condition where there's damage...
我唯一找到的是一种身体症状
...to the thermosensitive cells in the brain.
大脑的热感应细胞受损
The person literally can't stay warm. It's like a permanent case of hypothermia.
病人无法保持温暖 就像永久的低体温症一样
Sean's getting heat where he can take it. Preferably from highschool girls.
史恩到处找热源 特别喜欢高中女生
But, I mean, you saw the pool. You take heat out of water, you get ice.
你有看到游泳池 把温度抽走就会结冰
He's like... He's like a battery that can't hold its charge.
他就像无法保持电力的电池
We should call for help. I'll take care of that.
我们应该找人帮忙 我来负责
We need to get you home. Come on.
我们要把你送回家
You have to believe me when I say that almost getting my heat sucked...
当我说我的热度几乎被吸走
...was not a passive-aggressive attempt to ruin your date.
并不是企图破坏你的约会
Lana.
拉娜
Let's sit right here. Okay.
我们坐这里吧 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好的
Shouldn't you be fifth-row center right about now?
你现在不是应该在第五排中♥央♥吗
Hey, Pete. Where's Clark?
彼得 克拉克呢
I don't know. He saw that news report about Jenna and suddenly had to run.
不知道 他看到珍娜的新闻报导 突然就离开了
I heard that too. I always thought that Sean was a good guy.
我也听说了 我一直以为史恩是好人
I guess we don't know people as well as we think.
知人知面不知心
You've been friends with Clark for a long time.
你和克拉克是老朋友
Is he always so...? Clarklike?
他是不是总是这样 克拉克状
Sometimes he's totally there and you think you know everything...
有时候我对他了若指掌
...and then there's this part that's... - Mysterious.
但是他有个部分却 很神秘
Yeah, that's it. Clark Kent, international man of mystery.
就是这样 神秘的国际人士
Whatever it was seemed important.
不管怎样 似乎很重要
I can't believe there's anything more important to him than you.
我不相信对他还有比你更重要的事
Lana, what are you doing here?
拉娜 你在这里干嘛
Just reading.
看书
Pretty dressed up to be digging into a book.
打扮这么漂亮看书
I'll catch up with you later.
回头见
Pete, why don't you take your date for a spin in the limo.
彼得 你和女友开轿车去兜风吧
She's not a date. She's just my friend. Either way, I won't be needing it.
她不是女友 只是朋友 不管怎样 我都不需要了
Thanks.
谢了
What were you doing in a limo?
你在大轿车里做什么
Just hanging out with a friend. Could you take me home?
和朋友在一起 你可以载我回家吗
This can't be happening.
不可能的
Sean.
史恩
Guess the generator works. Power must have blown.
发动机还管用 一定停电了
Where were we? You were explaining how you could...
我们说到哪里 你正在解释你可以
...single-handedly save the family farm. - Jonathan.
一手拯救整个家庭农场 强纳森
It's okay, Mrs. Kent, I understand your husband's skepticism.
没关系 肯特太太 我了解你丈夫的怀疑
Your farm's drowning in debt, we both know it.
你们都知道农场深陷债务
I'm trying to offer you a hand, but you keep slapping it away.
我设法助一臂之力 可是你们一直推开
I learned a long time ago from a man much smarter than myself...
我很早就从比我聪明的人学到
...that you need to solve your own problems. - Your father lived in different times.
你的问题得靠自己解决 你父亲的时代不同
And he had his share of help.
他也有得到帮助
Seems government subsidies carried him through a number of lean years.
年头不好的时候有政♥府♥津贴帮忙
Where did you get these? It's public record.
你从那里拿的 公共档案
I'm making a business offer. I had to do my due diligence.
我要做商业提案 当然得先做查核
Why are you so interested in our family, Lex?
你为什么对我们家这么有兴趣
Your son brought me back from the dead, Mr. Kent.
你儿子把我从鬼门关救了回来
When he reached in and pulled me out, he gave me a new life.
当他伸手把我拖出来时 他让我获得新生
Your father put his family's future over his own pride.
你父亲把家族的未来建在自尊心上
Are you willing to do that?
你愿意这么做吗
I know this is probably one of those times I should just let things go...
我知道这时应该放手不管
...but I'd kind of like to know what's going on.
可是我也想知道是怎么回事
You went out with your friends, I went out with Clark. He invited me to a concert.
你和朋友在一起 我和克拉克出去 他邀请我去听音乐会
So you two were just hanging out.
所以你们两个就在一起
Right. Was this a test to see what I'd do?
是的 这是考验我会怎么反应吗
Why didn't you just tell me? I knew you'd overreact.
为什么你不直接告诉我 我知道你会反应过头
You go on a date with another guy, and I'm overreacting.
你和另一个人约会 而我反应过头
It wasn't a date. Clark's a friend, that's it.
它不是约会 克拉克是朋友
Whitney, look out! Sean!
惠特尼 小心 史恩
Hold on!
抓好
Lana, are you okay? My ankle hurts. I think I twisted it.
拉娜 你还好吗 我的脚踝很痛 可能扭到了
Where did Sean go? I don't know.
史恩到哪去了 不知道
But I've gotta get you somewhere safe. Hold on.
可是我得把你送到安全的地方
Come on.
来吧
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Come on. Those lights are over at the Luthor house, just down the road. Come on.
这些灯光通往路德家 就在路那边 加油
So you would give us the latest farming equipment and technology.
你会给我们最新的农场设备和技术
All in exchange for our independence.
以我们的独♥立♥为交换
My influence will be minimal but existing, yes. It's a partnership.
我的影响力很小 但的确存在 是合伙关系
We could get a loan. Or you can allow me...
我们可以申请贷款 或是可以让我
...to help you get to the point where you never need someone like me again.
帮你们达到不再需要我这种人的地步
I'll admit, it looks generous. It is.
我得承认 听起来很慷慨 是真的
Which begs the question, what does Lex Luthor get out of all of this?
恕我直言 那么莱克斯有什么好处
I believe there's profit to be made. I'm not exactly in the charity business.
我相信其中自有利润 我不是做慈善事业的
Like father like son.
有其父必有其子
Take some time to think about it.
花点时间想一想
I'm sure you'll see the benefits outweigh your other options. To the future.
你会看到好处大过其他选择 敬未来
Lana. She's okay.
拉娜 她没事
Where's Clark?
克拉克呢
Thanks for the warm-up, Clark.
谢谢你的暖身
This kid sounds dangerous. I've got the gate down and the alarm on.
听起来很危险 我己经关闭大门 开启警铃了
You're staying here until they find Sean. Sorry about your date.
他们找到史恩前你们留在这里 很遗憾你的约会
No. I'm still getting the answering machine at home.
我只听到答录机的声音
Remind me I don't have to worry. He's Clark, Martha.
提醒我不必担心 他是克拉克 玛莎
Here you go. Thanks.
拿去 谢谢
I'll go check the front gate. It should be secure.
我去检查前门 应该很安全
I'll check the generator. Where is it? On the side of the house, but I can get it.
我去查发电机 在哪里 在房♥子旁边 我可以去
Hello.
喂
Are you Sean? Yes, ma'am.
你是史恩吗 是的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表