Well, if you like, I could be your escort on Saturday.
如果你愿意 星期六我可以陪你去派对
You know, so I can fend off the throngs of adoring fans.
所以我可以避开一大群爱慕者
I'd like that. Great.
我喜欢 好极了
I better go.
我得走了
If I'm away too long, Nell will probably send out a search party.
如果我出门太久 妮尔可能会派出搜救队找我
And Clark...
克拉克
Promise me you'll make it this time.
答应我这次要赴约
I promise.
我答应
Thanks. Bye.
多谢 再见
Escort to fend off the adoring fans?
陪伴她以避开爱慕者
What's wrong with that? Nothing, Clark.
有什么不对 没什么
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不希望你受到伤害
Mom, Lana and I are just friends.
妈 拉娜和我只是朋友
Okay.
好的
I'm officially butting out.
我正式退出这件事
So, what are you gonna get her for her birthday?
你要送她什么生日礼物
I don't know.
不知道
Any ideas?
有什么想法吗
My mother always said the best gifts come from the heart.
我妈总是说最好的礼物发自内心
Jodi, you feeling okay? You look a little...
茱迪 你还好吗 你看起来有点...
Yeah, don't worry, Dad, I'm feeling great.
爸爸别担心 我很好
I even got a date for Lana's party.
我甚至有伴去参加拉娜的派对
Jodi, that's terrific.
太好了
But I want you to eat something more than those shake things, all right?
可是我希望你除了蔬菜汁之外 还要吃点别的
You know what? I will.
我会的
I'm done counting calories.
我己经不用数卡洛里了
I've gotta go.
我得走了
Don't stay up too late. Okay.
不要熬夜太晚 好的
Bye!
再见
Getting your morning Lana fix?
还在看你的拉娜吗
Chloe, don't you ever knock?
克洛 你不会敲门吗
It's a barn, Clark.
这是谷仓
Is there a reason you're here early, or do you just enjoy busting my chops?
你有理由提早过来 还是只想来开我玩笑
A little of both.
两者都有
Did you hear about the accident last night? A deer was hit out on Route 5.
你有听到昨晚的事故吗 一只鹿在五号♥公路被撞倒
It's not exactly "Wall of Weird" material. Check out the paper.
又不是《古怪之墙》的材料 看看报纸
Animal Control said that the deer died of causes unknown.
动物管制人员说鹿的死因不明
So?
所以
Not much unknown about a bumper at 60 miles per hour.
时速60英里的保险杆没什么特别
I'd love to run down theories with you, but I've got chores to do.
我很想和你一起推敲 可是我有活要干
And I still haven't figured out what to get Lana for her birthday.
我还没想出要送拉娜什么生日礼物
Well, you or your family knows people at Animal Control, right?
你或你家人认识动物管制的人吧
One perk of growing up on a farm.
这是在农场长大的好处之一
I was thinking we could stop by before school.
也许我们可以在上学前看看
You could use your pull, take a couple of pictures.
你可以使使你的手腕 拍几张照片
I'll help you out with your gift-giving dilemma.
我就帮你解决送礼的难题
Okay, but I want it to be something unique.
好吧 可是我要特别的
Just don't make it as unique as what you gave me last year.
不要像你去年送我的那么特别
Very impressive use of pull: "Can I use your bathroom?"
手腕很高明嘛 "我可以借一下厕所吗 "
I can't believe we're looking for road kill.
不敢相信我们要看被车撞死的动物
The deer's in there.
鹿在那里
The door's locked.
门锁了
I'm gonna go find a maintenance worker.
我要去叫工作人员
Chloe, it's open.
门打开了
How'd you do that?
你怎么办到的
Kent charm.
肯特魔力
Lift it up. Go.
拉起来呀
Looks like jerky.
看起来像鹿干
The lab report says the deer lost something like 80 percent of its body fat.
实验室报告说那只鹿 失去了百分之八十的体脂肪
It's like it's been liposuctioned to death.
就好像是因抽脂致死的
What do you think it is? Some fat-sucking vampire in town?
你说呢 镇上有吸脂的吸血鬼
This is Smallville, Clark. Land of the weird, home of the strange.
这是小镇 古怪之地
Jodi, honey, are you...? Are you okay in there?
茱迪 你在里面还好吗
Yeah, Dad, I'm fine.
我很好
Well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
我有一个坏消息
I've gotta go to Metropolis for a few days or I'm going to lose this client.
我要去大都会几天 要不然就会失去这个客户
When will you be back?
什么时候回来
Not till Sunday morning, which means I'm gonna miss your big date.
周日晚上 我便看不到你的派对男伴了
It's okay, it's no big deal.
没关系 没什么大不了的
Well, do you think maybe I could see you before I leave?
我走之前可以看看你吗
I'm kind of indecent at the moment.
现在有点不方便
Honey, I think that maybe we need to talk to somebody.
甜心 也许我们应该找人谈谈
I don't need a shrink.
我不需要心理医生
I just want you to look in a mirror and be happy.
我只希望你看镜子时能够高兴
Daddy, I am.
爸 我有
Most of my friends are trying to get out of high school.
我大部分的朋友都想离开中学
I was meeting with your principal.
我和你的校长见了面
Apparently, you guys are in dire need of a new computer lab.
你们显然需要一个新的电脑实验室
I figured I could help.
我可以帮忙
They might even name a lunch special after you.
他们甚至会用你的名字为特餐命名
How'd you end up here? My plant manager, Gabe.
什么风把你吹过来的 我的工厂经理 盖博
He's always going on about his daughter, the reporter on the Torch.
总是吹嘘自己的女儿是《火炬》的编辑
Thought I'd drop by and say hello.
因此我想过来拜会一下
She wasn't around, but I was struck by this. That's Chloe's hobby.
她不在 可是我对此很惊讶 那是克洛的嗜好
She thinks she can trace all the freak things in Smallville to the meteor shower.
她认为小镇所有的怪事 都和流星雨有关
Interesting theory.
有趣的理论
Most people think it's crazy.
大部分的人都认为是无稽之谈
Maybe.
也许
Do you remember where you were when they fell?
你记得当时你在哪里吗
Not really.
不清楚
My parents hadn't adopted me yet. I do.
我父母还没收养我 我记得
I was right here in Smallville.
我当时就在小镇这里
My mother wanted me to spend some quality time with my dad.
我妈希望我和爸爸好好相处一下
He brought me here on a business trip.
他带我来这里出差
Just a quick hop to Smallville to finalize a deal.
只是过来完成一项交易
Funny how one day can change your whole life.
可是短短一天就改变了一生
What happened?
怎么了
I was out in a corn field when the first meteor hit.
第一颗陨石落下时我正在玉米田
It was like a tidal wave coming at me.
就好像海啸向我卷过来
Then everything went black.
然后昏天暗地
Next thing I remember, I was waking up in Metropolis General completely bald.
接下来我在大都会医院醒来 头发都掉光了
Lex, I didn't know.
莱克斯 我不知道
Not many people do, Clark.
没有多少人知道
I should have died that day. Instead, I walked away with this.
那一天我本来会死掉的 可是却变成这样
I'm sorry. Why? It's not your fault.
很抱歉 又不是你的错
When I was younger, I thought it was a curse.
我年轻的时候认为它是诅咒
Kids figured I was a freak or on chemo.
小孩认为我是怪胎或在做化疗
Then I began to see it as my gift.
后来我开始认为这是一项礼物
The thing that defined me, that gave me strength.
它让我与众不同 给我力量
You ever wonder what you'd be like?
你有想过你会是什么样子吗
You know, if you hadn't come that day?
如果你那天没来
It doesn't matter, Clark. It happened.
不重要 事情己经发生了
Personally, I think my future's gonna be brighter...
个人而言 我认为我的未来...
...than that spoiled rich brat that walked into that corn field.
会比当天走进玉米田的富家小子更光明
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
It's Lex.
叫我莱克斯
Clark was just telling me your meteor theory. I like it.
克拉克刚提到你的陨石理论 我喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
Especially since most people think my company's behind everything...
特别是大多数人都认为小镇的坏事
...that goes wrong in Smallville. - That's the reigning theory.
都是我的公♥司♥造成的 那是主流理论
Are you the only one that blames the meteors instead of me?
你是唯一责怪陨石而非我的人吗
Pretty much. Well, there is Mr. Hamilton.
差不多 还有汉弥顿先生
Except most don't have high regard
只是大家都看不太起
for a guy who sells plastic meteor chips to tourists.
卖♥♥塑胶陨石碎片给观光客的人
Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
让人没什么信心
Call me when you're looking for a summer job.
要找暑期工读机会时打电♥话♥给我
I've got friends over at the Inquisitor.
我在《询问报》有朋友
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I hear you're escorting the birthday girl. Nice work.
我听说你要陪伴生日女孩 干得好
We're just going as friends.
我们只是朋友
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表