Okay, open your eyes, Lana.
张开你的眼睛 拉娜
There's Metropolis.
那是大都会
It's beautiful.
真美
I can't believe we're up here.
我不敢相信我们上来了
It's actually getting down which is gonna be the interesting part.
下去时才够瞧呢
It's good to have you back, Lana.
拉娜 很高兴你回来
I spent the entire day apologizing to the Talon staff and to Lex and to Whitney.
我一整天都在对塔龙的员工 还有莱克斯和惠特尼道歉
I just wish I could remember what happened.
我真希望我记得发生了什么事
It sounds like I got a little out of control there.
听起来我有点失控
You spoke your mind, and you did what you wanted. Kind of an alpha Lana.
有点像拉娜大姊大
I couldn't believe what I was wearing.
我不敢相信我当时的穿着
I kind of liked it.
我蛮喜欢的
I didn't say or do anything embarrassing to you that I should know about...
我有没有对你说出或做出什么丢脸的话或举动...
...did I?
有吗
No.
没有
Good. Good.
很好
So how does it feel to be on top of the world?
站在世界顶端的感觉如何
Or at least Smallville?
或至少是小镇的顶端
I feel free.
自♥由♥自在
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表