Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
Tell me what you've done.
告诉我你做了什么事
I warned you that the elements could not fall into the hands of a human.
我警告过你那些元素 不得落入人类手中
The three must become one.
三个元素必须合而为一
In approximately three hours, a meteor shower is predicted to hit Smallville.
根据预测,再过三小时 一场流星雨将击中小镇
And I want you to have this. I somehow know that it's meant for you.
我要把这个给你 我隐约知道,它是应该给你的
Your curiosity always has a way of landing you in precarious positions.
你的好奇心似乎有办法 将你引入各种险境里
Where is it?
那个石头在哪里?
This is about you getting your hands on that stone.
这和你想得到那颗石头有关!
I don't have the stone.
但石头不在我身上
Who did this?
是谁干的?
You know more than you're telling me, Chloe.
你知道的比你说的还多,克洛
Now, who took the element?
是谁拿走元素的?
You're talking like we're never gonna see each other again.
你讲这话好像 我们永远无法再相见似的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
And now, the season premiere "of" Smallville.
《超人前传》本季首集…
Kal-El, you have traveled far.
凯尔,你一路迢迢辛苦了
One journey has ended. A new journey is about to begin.
一场旅程业已结束 新的旅程即将展开
Welcome home, my son.
欢迎回来,儿子
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
Lie down on the ground.
趴在地上!
Open fire! Open fire!
开枪!开枪!
Where's the girl?
女孩在哪儿?
She's irrelevant.
她不重要
We must find Kal-El.
我们必须找到凯尔
Hush, Shelby.
别叫,雪比
Oh, my God. Martha?
喔,天啊 玛莎?
Martha? Sweetheart?
玛莎?亲爱的?
Martha?
玛莎?
Mr. Kent.
肯特先生
Are you okay? Mrs. Kent?
你还好吧?肯谭ue766太?
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark wasn't in here. He's all right. Martha?
克拉克不在这里 他没事,玛莎?
Mrs. Kent.
肯谭ue766太
Martha?
玛莎?
Here! She's here.
这里,她在这里!
Sweetheart. I'm gonna get you out of here.
亲爱的 我马上就救你出来
It's okay. Easy, easy.
没关系,小心,小心
She's barely breathing. She... She's gonna be fine.
她几乎没有呼吸 她…她不会有事的
Okay.
好的
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会把你救出去的
Can you help me get her out of here?
能帮我把她抬出来吗?
Come on. Come on.
来吧,来吧!
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe?
克洛?
Where'd you go, Chloe?
你跑去哪儿了,克洛?
Where'd you go, Chloe?
你跑去哪儿了,克洛?
Everything's under control here, officers. I'm sure you're needed elsewhere.
一切都在掌控之中,警♥察♥ 别处应该需要你们
He has the key.
他有钥匙
Who are you?
你是谁?
Are you KalEl? Who wants to know?
你是凯尔吗? 你们是谁?
It's not him. Kal-El would not bleed.
不是他,凯尔不会流血
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark!
克拉克!
I thought Krypton was destroyed.
我以为克普顿星球被摧毁了
It was.
是的
But here in your Fortress of Solitude...
但是在这个孤寂堡垒里…
...the geography of our planet has been replicated for your training.
为了训练你 特别在此复♥制♥我们星球的环境
I know there's a lot I can learn from you...
我知道我可以从你这里 学到很多东西…
...but I have to get home where I'm needed.
但是我得回家去 那里需要我
The meteor shower is only the precursor.
那场流星雨只是一个预兆…
A dark force from Krypton has been awakened, Kal-El...
克普顿星球的黑暗势力 已然苏醒,凯尔
...and its sights are set on Earth.
它正虎视吮吮 瞄车着地球
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
You must do as I tell you and study with diligence...
你必须照我所说的 努力用功研究…
...for that is the only way to save this planet.
因为那是拯救这星球的唯一办法
Clark.
克拉克…
Clark, I know you can hear me. Help.
克拉克,我知道你听得到我 救命啊
Clark, please help me.
克拉克,请救救我!
Chloe.
克洛
Kal-El, you must continue in your education.
凯尔,你必须继续学习…
You cannot stop.
绝不能中止
She's my friend. She needs help.
她是我的朋友 她需要帮忙
Your destiny is far greater than saving one human life.
你的使命比拯救人类还要伟大
No, I won't let her die.
不,我不能让她送命
Each time you let human-learned emotions guide you...
每次你受到人性情绪牵引…
...you put the fate of the entire planet at risk.
就等于让整个星球命运受危
"That is your weakness, KalEl. " Please, I'm begging you.
那便是你的弱点,凯尔 求求你,我恳求你
Very well. Under one condition:
好吧,不过有个条件…
You must return to me before the yellow sun has set.
在日落之前,你必须回到我身边
I'll be back. I promise.
我保证我会回来的
Do not fail me, Kal-El...
别让我失望,凯尔…
...or the consequences will be grave.
否则后果将不堪设想
You have my word.
我向你保证
Hey.
嘿…
I think it's time you switch into super-Clark mode now.
该是你转换成超级克拉克的时候了
Super Clark?
超级克拉克?
I know you run faster than a speeding bullet, Clark.
我知道你跑得比子弹还快,克拉克
Take me along for the ride.
带我一程吧
Go, Clark.
快啊,克拉克
Lana, what happened? They're still out there.
拉娜,发生什么事了? 他们仍在那里
They'll kill us if they find us. It's okay. You're safe now.
万一被他们发现,我们会被杀掉的 没关系,你现在安全了
Lana, you need to get off that leg. I'll call a doctor.
拉娜,别用那只脚走路 我来叫医生
You don't understand. We're not safe. No one's safe.
你不懂,我们身处险境 没有人是安全的
Don't touch me! Lana, you're in shock.
别碰我! 拉娜,你受惊吓了
It's over.
已经结束了
The meteor shower stopped. It's over.
流星雨已经停了 一切都结束了
There's a man and a "woman... "
有一个男人和一个女人…
...they're right behind us.
他们正在追赶我们
They came out of... Out of what?
他们从个东西出来… 从什么东西出来?
What did they come out of?
他们从什么东西出来?
A spaceship.
一艘太空船
Where? Landers Field.
在哪里? 在蓝德田
After what you've been "through... "
在你经历过灾变之后…
"... it's" normal for your mind to play tricks on you. Trust me.
脑子会胡思乱想是很正常的
No, Lex, you trust me. I know what I saw.
不,莱克斯,相信我 我知道我看到了什么
We have to get as far away as possible. Lana.
我们得离开这里愈远愈好! 拉娜
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wonder who's more freaked out right now.
不晓得现在谁比较惊慌…
Me, knowing that I'm in a "hospital... "
是正躺在医院里的我…
...where they get their medicine via dogsled...
因为医药补给 是由狗拉雪橇传送的
...or you, finally finding out I know your secret?
还是你? 终于发现我知道你的秘密
How long have you known? I guess I've always had my suspicions.
你知道多久了? 我一直都心存质疑
The quick exits, the miraculous recoveries, the lame excuses.
你总是很快就不见人影 伤口神奇复原,老编些毙脚理由
But I think when I saw you catch a car...
当我看到你用手接住一辆车子…
...like it was a beach ball...
好像在接海滩球一样…
...that kind of confirmed everything.
那一幕便证实了我所有的猜想
Why didn't you say anything?
你怎么什么都没说呢?
I figured if you wanted to tell me you were of the superpowered persuasion...
我想如果你打算告诉我 你的超级能力…
...you would when you were ready.
当你准备好时 自然会告诉我
On your terms, not on mine.
决定权在你,不在我
You're a good friend, Chloe.
你真是个好朋友,克洛
Obviously not good enough.
很显然还不够好
There were so many times I wanted to tell you.
有好几次我都想告诉你…
Clark, I don't blame you.
克拉克,我并不怪你
Loose lips sink ships, and God knows I've sunk my share of flotillas.
言多必失 我从前不晓得吃了多少亏
What about Lana? Does she know?
那拉娜呢?她知道吗?
No.
不知道
Well, I want you to know that I will never be the iceberg to your "Titanic. "
我要你知道 我绝对不会泄露你的天大秘密
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表