If he gives you any more trouble, let me know.
如果他找你麻烦 尽管告诉我
Hi, son.
嗨 儿子
Something wrong?
有什么不对吗
A journalist from the Inquisitor wants to do a story on me.
《调查家》有一个记者 想要写我的故事
He knows I was in the truck.
他知道我当时在车子里
I don't think it was an accident. I think he set it up to test me.
我不认为那是一件意外 我猜 是他故意在测试我的
How did he know you would survive?
他怎知道你会没事
He must have seen me do something before.
之前他一定见过我做出什么事
Look, I swear, ever since Phelan, I've been so careful.
嘿 我发誓 自从菲南事件之后 我一直很小心
Clark, it's not your fault.
克拉克 这不是你的错
But what do I do? Carry on, go to school, go to the dance...
可是 我该怎么办 继续过日子 去上学 参加舞会...
...and if this reporter's really got something, I'm sure he'll come talk to us.
如果这记者真握有什么证据 我相信他会来找我们谈的
What else?
还有什么事
I think Lex has a piece of the spaceship.
莱克斯可能握有部分太空船的残骸
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I saw it on his desk. It's the missing piece.
我在他桌上看过 就是遗失的那块
He must have found it in the field.
他一定是在野外捡到的
I don't know if he suspects anything, but who knows what he'll do?
我不知道他有没有起疑 可是 天晓得他会做什么
We all know how persistent Lex can be...
我们知道莱克斯是穷追猛打的人...
He can't trace it to us.
他不会把我们联想在一起的
Your mother's right, son. We'll just keep our heads low.
你妈妈说得对 儿子 我们低调一点就是了
So when you do your chores, don't use your abilities.
你做日常杂务时 不要使用你的能力
Whatever you do, stay away from that storm cellar.
无论如何 你不要靠近地下避难室
You wanted to see me, Lex?
你要见我 莱克斯
I'm surprised you even remembered my name.
我很意外 你还记得我的名字
I warned you to stay away from the Kents.
我早警告过你 离肯特家人远一点
Let me guess. This is where you remind me...
我来猜猜 你在此地是想提醒我...
...of all the terrible things you can have done to me.
所有你可能加诸我身上的威胁
As I'm sure you're well aware, I'm a little preoccupied at the moment.
我相信你也了解 我此刻有点忙
I don't have time to deal with your annoyances.
没时间处理你的不悦
Well, what I have discovered is beyond you and your problems...
嗯 我所发现的东西 远超过你跟你的问题...
...and your threats.
以及你的威胁
This newfound self-assurance doesn't suit you, Roger.
这种前所未见的自信并不适合你 罗杰
Be nice, Lex, or I may not
对我好点 莱克斯 否则等我
let you bid on my discovery.
发现什么好处之后 就不让你喊价
And I know you'll want to...
我知道你会想沾点好处的...
...especially when you consider all your interest in the crash site and the Kents.
尤其你对那坠毁地点与肯特家族那么有兴趣
What was found out there has nothing to do with the Kents or with you.
在那里发现的东西跟肯特家或跟你 统统没有关系
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Roger, for all your bravado, you have yet to show me anything.
罗杰 除了你的牛皮肚之外 你什么证据也拿不出来
I'll show you all the evidence you need tonight.
我今夜就可以把所有的证据都拿给你
And you'll see for yourself.
你自己看就知道了
There's a whole lot more to your friend Clark Kent than meets the eye.
你那个朋友克拉克·肯特 可是深藏不露的
I swear, if you harass Clark or his parents...
你如果敢骚扰克拉克或他父母...
Who said anything about harassment?
谁说我要去骚扰人的
Maybe I'll just tell them the truth,
也许 我只会告诉他们实情
that you turned me on to them.
就是你使我对他们产生兴趣的
And if you're not interested in what I have,
如果你对我掌握的东西没兴趣
I know of another Luthor who will be.
我知道另一个叫路德的会有兴趣
You are playing a very dangerous game.
你在玩一个非常危险的游戏
You'd better pray you're not wrong.
你最好祈祷你没搞错
Mom, can you give me a hand with this?
妈 能不能帮我一下
Who's there?
是谁在那里
It's me, Clark. Are you all right?
是我 克拉克 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Really? You seem a little tense.
对 我很好 真的 你看起来有点紧张
It's just the dance and everything.
就是为了跳舞等等的这些事情
Come here.
过来
I'm sure I've tied more of these than your mother.
我相信我打过的领结比你母亲更多
Thought you were holed up in the mansion.
我还以为你会窝在那个大宅子里
Well, I needed to clear my head.
嗯 我得让脑袋清醒一点
Took a drive, ended up here.
所以就开开车 后来就到这里了
I didn't mean to bother you on your big day.
我不想在你的大日子 还来打扰你
I got a little time. Chloe's picking me up.
我还有一点时间 克洛会来接我
That's very progressive. What happened to the truck?
你们的进展真是快 你的车怎么了
A farming accident. You know how it is.
反正就是发生一点农地上的意外
So how goes the bailout?
你的紧急行动进行得如何
I'm not sure, Clark.
我不确定 克拉克
I think it's gonna get ugly before it gets better.
我想 在事情好转之前 会先变得很难看
My father's dead set against me succeeding.
我父亲拼死也要阻扰我的成功
Why would your father be against the plant?
你父亲为何要对付工厂
We have a complicated relationship, Clark.
我们的亲子关系很复杂 克拉克
My father wants me to believe
我父亲要我相信 我们的
it's built on trust, but it's not.
关系基础就是互信 可惜不是
It's built on lies and deceit.
我们的关系基础是谎言与欺瞒
Any relationship with that foundation is destined to fail.
任何这类基础的关系 都是注定要失败的
Lucky we don't have that problem. Lucky us.
还好我们没有这种问题 我们真幸运
I want you to know whatever happens in the next few days...
我希望你明白 接下几天 无论发生任何事...
...I'm still your friend, and that's never gonna change.
我还是你的朋友 这是永远不会改变的
I hope you feel the same way. I do.
我希望你也有相同的感受 我也是
What do you think's gonna happen?
你觉得会发生什么事吗
I don't know. Just got a bad feeling...
不知道 就是有种不好的感觉...
...like when you can smell the air change before a storm.
就像在暴风雨来袭前 往往可以嗅到空气的改变
Storms are a way of life around here, Lex.
暴风雨是这里的一种常态 莱克斯
The trick is to not get caught out in the open.
窍门就是 别出去被风雨逮个正着
Look after yourself.
小心照顾自己
It's hard to believe. I thought my whole life was in that trophy case.
很难相信 我曾以为 我的整个人生就在那座奖杯之上
Now it all seems so trivial.
现在 它却显得很平凡
We should get you to the bus station.
我们该把你送到车站了
My bus doesn't leave for an hour.
我的车还要一个小时才会出发
How about we go check out the gym?
我们先到体育馆去看看如何
Okay.
好
It's beautiful.
好美
Where is everyone?
大家都上哪儿去了
Hour before the dance, the setup committee goes home to get ready.
还有一小时舞会就开始了 布置小组的成员也回家准备了
You're missing the spring formal because of me.
为了我 你错过学校的正式舞会
We still have time for one last dance.
我们还有时间跳最后一支舞
I'm sorry I didn't tell you before I enlisted.
我很抱歉报名前没有先告诉你
I think you're very brave.
我觉得你很勇敢
I know this is kind of sudden, and you're not sure how you feel about us...
我知道这有点突然 你对我们之间也还不能确定...
Whitney, let's just dance.
惠特尼 我们跳舞吧
Hi.
嗨
What do you think? Too pink?
你觉得怎样 会太红吗
No. You... You look beautiful.
不 你... 你看起来很美
Thank you. You clean up nicely yourself.
谢谢你 你自己也弄得很正点
What happened to the red tie?
那红色领结怎么了
Instinct told me it was the wrong way to go.
我直觉到趋势不对
Is that for me? Oh, yeah.
那是给我的吗 哦 对
Oh, wow!
哦 哇
It's beautiful.
好美哦
Oh, I have yours!
哦 我也有给你的
Okay.
好的
Oh, did I get you?
哦 我刺到你了吗
We should go.
我们该走了
Yeah. Well, here we go.
对 嗯 我们走了
I'll get the door. Okay.
我来开门 好
Thanks. Looks like a storm's coming. Yeah.
谢了 好像有场暴风雨要来了 对
In? In.
进去了 进了
This is crazy! I know.
太疯狂了 我知道
You okay? Let's go.
你没事吧 咱们走
Let's get inside!
我们进去了
Wow, you guys look great.
哇 你们看起来好正点
Well, thank you, Ms. Rivers. It's faux Wang.
谢谢你 鉴赏家小姐 这身行头可是真品
Hi. Hi, Erica.
嗨 嗨 艾莉卡
Hey, Chloe, could you...?
嘿 克洛 你能不能...
He wants you to take our picture. Oh, yeah, sure.
他希望你能帮我们照相 哦 可以 没问题
I'll just be a sec. I think he wants proof that this night actually happened.
我马上就好 我想 他很需要为今夜留下证据
Well, I guess this is it. Good luck, Whitney.
嗯 我想就这样了 祝你幸运 惠特尼
Lana, can I have a minute alone with Clark?
我能跟克拉克单独谈一下吗
Sure. I'll bring the truck around.
当然 我去开车过来
Thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表