What do you want? Who, me?
你要做什么 我吗
I just wanna get warm.
我只是想取暖
Get away from her, Sean. Clark.
别碰她 克拉克
Go in the house, Mom.
妈 快进屋子
Go now. That's your mom?
现在就去 那是你妈
She's hot. Sean, you have to get to a hospital.
很骚嘛 史恩 你应该去医院
What are they gonna do? Put me under an electric blanket?
他们会怎么做 让我盖电毯
I need heat, Clark. Contact. That's the only thing that's gonna work for me.
我需要热力 那是对我唯一管用的方法
Every person's another fix. You're not getting into that house.
每个人都是一次解药 你不能进屋子
Who's gonna stop me? You?
谁来阻止我 你吗
I don't know what it is about you, Clark, but I haven't felt this good in two days.
我不知道你感觉如何 可是我有两天没有这么舒服了
And when I'm done with you, there's your mom...
等我把你用完后 还有你妈
...your dad and Lana. - I'll never let you hurt them.
你♥爸♥和拉娜 我绝对不会让你伤害他们
Good morning.
早安
I heard you took out a bank loan today. Did you?
我听说你向银行贷款了 真的
After our conversation the other night, I was frankly surprised.
经过前晚的讨论 我实在很惊讶
Do you despise me that much?
你这么看扁我吗
Believe it or not, Lex...
不管你相不相信
...some things actually have nothing to do with you.
有些事情其实和你无关
I decided to bet on my family.
我决定以家庭做赌住
You're betting with Clark's future.
你在拿克拉克的前途做赌住
I'm just trying to insure it. Yeah, so am I.
我只是想要确保它 我也是
With the bank?
和银行
They'll kill you with interest while waiting for you to fail.
他们会拿利息压死你
At least with the bank, I know where I stand.
跟银行打交道 我至少知道自己立场
I know you don't believe me, but I genuinely want to help you.
我知道你不相信我 可是我真心想要帮忙你
When you change your mind, my offer still stands.
等你改变心意 我的提议还有效
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. The memorial service is tomorrow.
明天举♥行♥纪念仪式
I was thinking how that could have been me.
我在想有可能是我
All because some guy expressed a modicum of interest in me.
就因为一个人对我有点兴趣
I thought I was stronger than that.
我以为自己比那样高明一点
Everybody's searching for their soul mate. It's not a sign of weakness.
每个人都在寻找灵魂伴侣 这不是软弱的象征
I can't believe both your dates went straight to hell, and I ended up with the limo.
我不敢相信你们的约会都吹了 结果是我坐上大轿车
How was that? It was sweet.
怎么样 很甜美
I've already hooked up with another date.
我己经约了下一次
I'm swearing off men. They're not all bad.
我戒掉男人了 不是每个男人都很糟
Maybe you should just swear off heat-sucking horn dogs.
也许只要戒掉花心大罗卜就好
Yeah, the next time a guy asks me out, I'm doing an in-depth background check.
下一次有人约我出去 我要先作深入的身家调查
Come on, Pete. Clark will catch up with us later.
彼得 克拉克回头找我们
Lana.
拉娜
Hey, how's your ankle? It's better, thanks.
你的脚踝还好吗 好多了 谢谢
You never came back the other night.
那天晚上你没有回来
I did, but you were gone.
我有 可是你走了
I'm sorry. I wanted things to work out differently.
很抱歉 我真希望情况不是如此
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I was thinking maybe we could try again sometime. How about Saturday?
也许我们可以再试一次 星期六如何
Whitney's taking me to the city. He's got the whole day planned.
惠特尼和我要进城 我们有一整天的计划
I think our non-date freaked him out.
我们的非约会把他气坏了
What'd you tell him? The truth.
你怎么告诉他 实话
That we're just friends.
我们只是朋友
I have to go.
我得走了
Lana.
拉娜
Why do you go out with him? Whitney, I mean.
你为什么和他在一起 我是说 惠特尼
Because whenever I need him, he's there.
因为我需要他的时候 他都在
Guess he makes me feel safe.
他让我有安全感
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表