Perfect.
真完美
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Perfect flowers for a perfect date.
完美的鲜花给完美的女伴
They're beautiful, Pete.
真漂亮
So is that dress.
你的洋装也是
Thanks. It was my mom's.
谢谢 是我妈妈的
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
I'm fine. I just need to eat.
我没事 只是需要吃东西
That doesn't sound right. Maybe we should go to the hospital.
听起来不对劲 也许你应该去医院
You've always been good to me, Pete.
彼得 你总是对我很好
Please go away now. Jodi.
彼得 请快离开吧 茱迪
Go away.
快走
Jodi, wait!
茱迪 等等
Jodi!
茱迪
Jodi, come on!
茱迪 别这样
Jodi.
茱迪
Jodi?
茱迪
Jodi, where are you?
茱迪 你在哪里
Pete, please get away.
彼得 赶快离开
It's all my fault. Jodi?
都是我的错 茱迪
I just wanted to be thin. There's only so much a person can take.
我只是变瘦 一个人的忍♥耐有限度
Pete, please go home.
彼得 赶快回家
Come on, Jodi, you don't have to hide.
茱迪 你不必躲起来
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Come on, Jodi, you couldn't hurt a...
茱迪 你不可能伤害...
Just tell me what's happening.
告诉我是怎么回事
Please leave.
请离开
Jodi?
茱迪
Pete!
彼得
Pete, are you okay? Pete, what's wrong?
彼得 你还好吗 怎么了
Jodi!
茱迪
Why can't you just leave me alone? You're sick.
你不要烦我好不好 你生病了
Whatever you did to yourself, you can get help.
不管你做了什么 都需要求医
All I wanted was to be thin.
我只是想变瘦而己
Jodi, this isn't you.
茱迪 这不是你
What, isn't this what I'm supposed to look like?
我应该长得像这样吗
Look at me. I'm a freak.
看看我 我是怪胎
I know how to stop this for good.
我知道怎样一了百了
Wait!
等等
Jodi?
茱迪
Pete! Get over here, quick!
彼得 快过来
Clark?
克拉克
Is she okay?
她还好吗
I think so, but we need to get her to a hospital.
我想是的 但还是要尽快送医
Sneaking out, huh?
偷偷溜出来
Isn't this your shindig?
这不是你的大派对吗
Says so on all the invitations. Right.
邀请函上是这么写的没错 是呀
You're not hiding, you're getting some air.
你不是躲藏 只是透透空气
I spent 18 years of Luthor Christmas parties in the coatroom.
十♥八♥年♥来路德家族的圣诞晚会 我都是在衣帽间过的
Still waiting for my reinforcements.
我还在等更多的鼓励建言
I know Clark, he'll be here...
我知道克拉克的为人 他会来的
...if he can. - It's just a birthday.
如果他能 只不过是生日罢了
Clark, what happened? The police called.
克拉克 怎么了 警♥察♥打电♥话♥来
I'm fine. How's Pete?
我没事 彼得呢
He's got a serious migraine, but other than that, he's okay.
他有严重的偏头痛 其他还好
Jodi's on the way to Metropolis General. Her father's gonna meet her there.
茱迪被送到大都会医院 她父亲会去那里见她
Clark, I'm sorry about the party.
克拉克 很遗憾你错过了派对
I promised Lana I'd be there.
我跟拉娜保证会到的
I can't believe I let her down.
我不敢相信我让她失望了
Well, when you do the things you do, son, helping people...
当你有事要做 例如救人时
...sometimes you have to make sacrifices.
有时候必须做点牺牲
Like Lana? Maybe...
例如拉娜 也许
...but you made your choice.
可是你己经做了选择
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I don't have to sacrifice everything.
我不必事事牺牲
Back for some more rocks?
回来拿更多石头吗
Apparently, I have a clean bill of health.
显然我的身体很健康
Congratulations. I guess that means you won't be bothering me anymore.
恭喜 我想你不需要我了
I couldn't figure out why you're so resistant to accept my help...
我想不通你为何如此排斥我的帮助
...then I had a friend do some digging.
所以我请了一位朋友打听
I thought you got kicked out of Metropolis University for your meteor theories.
我以为你因为陨石理论被大学踢出来
But apparently it was your student-teacher relations.
但显然是因为某种师生关系
I wonder if the Smallville Police had you register.
不知小镇警♥察♥有没有你的纪录
Get out.
出去
I want you to look at something.
我想让你看一样东西
I don't care about the past. I believe in the power to reinvent yourself.
我不在乎过去 我相信改过自新的力量
You want to prove you've been right all along?
你想要证明你一直是对的吗
That check should cover your vindication.
这张支票够你洗刷冤情
What you're looking for could take years.
你要找的东西可能要花很多年
I'm a patient man.
我很有耐心
Tell me, why does a billionaire's son care so much about a bunch of rocks...
为什么亿万富翁的儿子这么关心...
...that fell out of the sky 12 years ago?
十二年前从天上掉下来的石头
I save that story for the people I trust.
我只会讲给信任的人听
Kind of missed cocktail hour.
你错过了鸡尾酒时间
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I told you I stopped believing in happy birthdays a long time ago.
我说过我很早就不庆生了
Well, maybe I can change that.
也许我可以改变一下
Okay, I know I blew it tonight, but at least let me give you your present.
我知道今晚砸了 可是至少让我把礼物给你
When?
什么时候
Now.
现在
Pass the popcorn.
把爆米花拿过来
Lana. Yes?
拉娜 怎样
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表