Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要…
JOR-EL: I sent you to Earth for a purpose, Kal-El.
我送你到地球是有目的的,凯尔
JOHN: You've learned a lot from your time in Smallville.
你在小镇学到很多东西
Your father would be proud.
你父亲会很骄傲的
It would be tragic if the DDS decided Chloe was a threat to national security after all.
要是国土安♥全♥部♥认为克洛 会威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥,那会是场悲剧
Will you marry me?
嫁给我,好吗?
AGENT 1: Don't move!
别动 克洛苏利文
AGENT 2: You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
Jimmy, get Clark!
吉米 去找克拉克
I need you.
我需要你
But the world needs you more. Please, don't come after me.
但这世界更需要你 拜托,别来找我
Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean you have to stay.
我离开不代表你就得留下来
Got your application right here.
帮你把申请表带来了
That's never gonna happen.
我才不会去申请
This isn't the end of the story. This is just the beginning.
故事还没完,这只是开始
CHLOE: I can heal people.
我能治疗伤,色
[WHISPERS] What the hell are you?
你到底是什么?
LIONEL: Kal-El, you must save yourself...
凯尔,你必须拯救自己
...or your destiny will fall into the hands of another man.
否则你的命运会落入旁人之手
The last few teams have disappeared. We leave now.
最后几支队伍也失踪了 我们现在就走
You hold the future of the planet in your hands. I'm here to take it back.
你手中握有这个星球的未来 我要把它夺回来
Lex, don't!
莱克斯,不要
I'm sorry, but it has to end this way.
很抱歉我们要这样结束
ANNOUNCER: And now, the season premiere of Smallville.
现在,新一季《超人前传》开始
WOMAN: Who's Regan?
谁是瑞根?
What have you been doing all this time, building snowmen?
你都在做什么,堆雪人吗?
Who do you think you are? This site is off-limits.
你以为你是谁? 这地方禁止进入
Tess Mercer. My access is unrestricted.
泰丝玛瑟,我有权力自♥由♥进出
Per Lex's written instructions...
依据莱克斯手写的指令
...I'm now the acting CEO of LuthorCorp and all its subsidiaries.
我现在是莱克斯公♥司♥总裁 也负责所有子公♥司♥
You're nothing but an obscure regional VP.
你只是个卑贱的区域副总裁
You actually believe you're qualified?
你真♥相♥信你够格?
Lex believes it.
莱克斯相信
And that's all that matters.
这样就够了
I want a complete inventory of everything you found.
把你所有的发现列完整清单给我
Footprints, snowmobile tracks, any sign of an escape.
脚印,雪车痕,任何逃脱的痕迹
Escape?
逃脱?
Trust me, Lex Luthor did not meet his end on some dwindling icecap.
相信我,莱克斯路德 不会死在逐渐缩小的水冠上
Sonar's picking something up.
声纳有发现了
Six-point-four meters deep.
六点四公尺深
What is it? SCIENTIST: Not sure...
是什么? 不确定
...but based on the imaging, could very well be human remains.
但基于影像,很可能是人类遗骸
There's a reason the cowboys won the West.
牛仔们称霸西部是有原因的
Playing with bows and arrows can only get you so far.
玩那些弓箭只有这点能耐
Nice toss for a fish out of water. Thanks.
对一条出水的鱼来说
You gonna keep stroking each other or are we gonna find Clark?
你们要继续聊天还是去找克拉克?
Looks like they found something in that trench. Check it out.
看来他们在海沟有发现,来看看
DINAH: Oh, no.
不
Clark, where are you?
克拉克,你在哪里?
You missed a spot.
你漏了个地方
[SPEAKING IN FRENCH]
好的,夫人
And the floors, they've lost their sheen.
还有地板不亮了
You're not getting lazy, are you?
你不会偷懒吧?
I didn't realize Lex's secretarial staff could spot a speck of dust from across the room.
我不知道莱克斯的秘书 居然能隔着房♥间看到灰尘
I'm as much a secretary as you are a French maid.
你要是法国女佣,我就是秘书了
I've been so looking forward to meeting the intrepid reporter, Lois Lane.
我一直很期待会会大无畏的记者 露意丝蓝恩
So you like to play dress-up?
你喜欢玩变装秀?
If you're not a secretary, who are you?
如果你不是秘书,那你是谁?
Lex's 4 p.m. Booty call?
莱克斯的应♥召♥情人?
Mr. Luthor gave you quite a bit of journalistic rope...
我知道路德放长线 给你很大的新闻自♥由♥
...knowing you'd eventually hang yourself.
那条线最终会害你吊死
Me, on the other hand...
另一方面,我…
...I'm a little less patient.
我比较没有耐心
I'm not here as a reporter.
我不是来挖新闻的
I'm here to find my cousin, Chloe Sullivan.
我是来找我的表妹,克洛苏利文
I doubt she's hiding under the furniture.
我想她不会躲在家俱底下
Lex had her arrested by the Department of Domestic Security.
莱克斯叫国土安♥全♥部♥逮捕她了
But the DDS claims to have no record of her.
但国土安♥全♥部♥声称没有她的纪录
I want access to Lex's phone records from the day he made the call.
我要莱克斯当天的电♥话♥纪录
I want that agent's name.
我要那个探员的名字
Mr. Luthor is a firm believer in truth and justice, Miss Lane.
路德先生坚信真理与正义 蓝恩小姐
You can rest assured, if he had your cousin arrested, she was guilty.
你可以放心,要是他逮捕了 你的表妹,她就是有罪的
The only thing Chloe's been guilty of is standing up for what she believes in.
克洛唯一的罪 就是为她相信的事挺身而出
KAT: Miss Mercer?
玛瑟小姐?
Please escort Miss Lane out.
请护送蓝恩小姐出去
Yes, ma'am. Hands off.
是的,小姐 手放开
By the way, next time?
还有,下一次…
You might wanna try microfiber.
你可以试试超细纤维
Works wonders.
非常好用
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Pattern?
模式?
Take your time with this one. It's especially difficult.
你慢慢来,这特别难
Barn, tiger, car, hammer, tree, building, phone...
谷仓,老虎,汽车,槌子 树,电♥话♥…
...toaster, house, doll, football, book, umbrella, bench, paperclip.
面包机,房♥子,娃娃,橄榄球 书,雨伞,板凳,纸夹
And the logarithm?
那对数呢?
Seventh image moves forward by the power of four, every six cycles.
第七个画面每六个回圈 向前移♥动♥四次方
- My God. - Okay, so I'm smarter than the average.
我的老天 好了,我比平常人聪明
But the government has no right to treat me like their guinea pig.
但不表示政♥府♥有权利 把我当实验鼠对待
You're special, Chloe. No, I'm not.
你很特别,克洛 不,我没有
All I am is a hacker who took a wrong turn down the information superhighway.
我只是个在资讯高速公路上 转错弯的骇客
A hacker whose cognitive thinking just beat our fastest supercomputer.
你是认知速度 超过最快超级电脑的骇客
It's hard to believe such a dramatic increase in intelligence...
很难相信这么巨大的智商增幅
...could occur practically overnight.
竟在一夜之间发生
All right, I have told you a thousand times, it just happened.
我说过一千遍,就是发生了
I passed out and when I woke up, I was different.
我昏过去,等我醒来就不一样了
Okay. Let's do another.
好,我们再做一个
CHLOE: I have a better idea. No more games or puzzles...
我有更好的主意,等出庭日确定前
...until I have a court date and a little friend called a lawyer.
或找到律师前 不要再玩游戏或猜谜了
Chloe, we've gone over this.
克洛,我们谈过了
Have you looked at a map recently?
你最近有看地图吗?
This is America. I know my rights.
这是美国,我知道我的权力
The day you hacked into the NASA mainframe and downloaded information...
你骇进太空总署主机 下载资讯的那天起
...that was the day you gave up those rights.
你就放弃了那些权利
You committed an act of treason. I'm not a spy.
你犯了叛国罪 我不是间谍
I don't deserve to be held in some low-rent Gitmo wannabe.
我不该被关在这种 破烂的监狱里
You can stay here and use your ability to give back to your country...
你能留在这里 利用你的能力回报国家
...and walk in 12 months.
十二个月后就能自♥由♥
Or you can go to court, get convicted and rot in a federal prison for 20 years.
或是上法庭,被定罪 然后关进联邦监狱二十年
That's your choice.
选择权在你
I ran his photo through every surveillance camera north of 60 degrees latitude.
我已经把他的照片 比对北纬六十度所有监视器画面
Face recognition hasn't come up with a hit.
脸部识别没有结果
Every dock and coastline east of the Siberian Sea to the Baffin Bay...
东西伯利亚海到巴芬湾 每个码头和海岸线
...they're Clark Kent-free zones. It's like he just disappeared.
都没有克拉克肯特的踪影 他就像消失一样
That leaves us with Chloe's hard drive...
只剩克洛的硬碟
...which is full of a lot of fun facts, but not one lead on Clark.
里面有很多有趣的东西 但没有克拉克的线索
Oliver...
奥利佛…
...we've searched practically everywhere.
我们已经找遍所有地方
I think it's time to accept the fact that maybe something happened to him.
我想是时候接受事实 他可能出事了
No. No, you don't understand. Clark's not like us.
不,你不懂,克拉克和我们不同
It'll take more than snow and ice to bring him down.
水雪不可能将他击倒
Victor and Bart have been covering the entire southern hemisphere.
维多和巴特找遍整个南半球
They haven't found anything.
什么都没找到
What makes you think we will?
你凭什么认为我们找得到?
Clark would never give up on us.
克拉克不会放弃我们
We're not giving up on him.
我们也不能放弃他
You.
你
Johnny Appleseed.
强尼艾波席德
No coffee break.
不准休息
Let me make a phone call.
让我打个电♥话♥
I told you, when you pay me back.
我说过了,等你还我钱
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表