I didn't have to.
我不必
So you've added mind reading to your many abilities.
因此你的能力又添了心灵感应一项
I know why you're here, Victoria.
我知道你为什么来这里
Sir Harry wants to take over LuthorCorp, and he needs my shares to do it.
哈利爵士想要接管路德公♥司♥ 需要我的股份才办得到
Your father didn't dream up this little plan, did he?
你父亲没有想到这个小计划吧
Do you think if you take over LuthorCorp...
如果你掌握路德公♥司♥
...Daddy will finally give you the respect you deserve?
你♥爸♥真会对你另眼相看吗
He won't, Victoria.
不会的
So, what are you suggesting?
所以你有何暗示
You came to play on my hatred of my father.
你玩弄我对我父亲的恨意
Now I'm going to play on yours.
我现在要玩弄你的
Why take one company, when you can take two?
如果能够掌握一家 何不掌握两家呢
You know they'd probably kill us.
你知道他们可能会把我们杀了
Probably.
有可能
But that's what makes life interesting.
但是那使生活更有趣
What are we doing here?
我们在这里做什么
You want to know the biggest obstacle to my job, Clark?
你知道我工作上最大的障碍吗
It's not the perps. It's the bureaucracy.
不是犯罪者 而是官僚主义
How am I supposed to fight crime with one hand tied behind my back?
如果有人扯我后腿 我怎么能打击犯罪
You said we were going after bad guys.
你说我们要追捕坏人的
We are. They're called Internal Affairs.
我们是的 坏人即为内勤部
In fact, the head of the IA division...
事实上 内勤部的头头...
...lives right up there on the fifth floor.
就住在上面五楼
I'm not gonna hurt anybody!
我不会伤害任何人的
Relax, you're just gonna help me retrieve some files.
别紧张 你只是帮我拿些档案而己
See, these IA types, they have a real trust problem.
这些做内勤的不太相信任何人
Well, it turns out the deputy chief keeps all his most sensitive case files at home.
副主任把最敏感的档案放在家里
The man's got a safe, so you find it. You open it...
他有一个保险柜 你找到以后打开
...and you bring me whatever's inside.
把里面的东西拿给我
You do this one thing for me, and I'll never trouble you again.
你帮我这次忙 我就永远不来麻烦你
I know what you're about, Phelan. Lex Luthor told me.
法蓝 我知道你的居心 莱克斯·路德告诉我了
Yeah, well, your friend Lex isn't exactly on the side of the angels.
你的朋友莱克斯不完全是好人
He's got his secrets, just like you.
他也有秘密 像你一样
It's apartment 517.
517号♥公♥寓♥
Hey, Phelan!
法蓝
Want your file?
要你的档案吗
It's all yours.
全是你的了
Did you call them?
你打电♥话♥给他们
You're making a big mistake, kid.
你犯了一个大错
Morning, guys.
早安
What time did you get in last night? I didn't hear you.
你昨晚什么时候回来 我们没听见你的动静
Late.
很晚
I was helping Lana at the Torch.
我帮拉娜编《火炬》
I sort of lost track of time.
结果忘了时间
Clark, has Phelan tried to contact you?
克拉克 法蓝有企图跟你联络吗
Dad, don't worry, I think he's out of our lives forever.
别担心 我想我们己经摆脱他了
Ethan, Bob...
伊森 鲍伯
...what's going on?
怎么了
We got a warrant.
我们有搜索状
It's a warrant to search your property, Jonathan.
要搜索你的家
A warrant? Come on in.
搜索状 进来吧
What for?
为什么
We got a tip from Metropolis P.D.
我们接到大都会警♥察♥局通报
You'd better come and take a look at this.
你最好过来看一下
Looks like he was shot in the heart.
看起来是心脏中弹
You wanna explain what a dead body's doing in your barn?
你怎么解释谷仓里有尸体
I've never seen that man before. Ethan, we found this...
我从来没见过这个人 伊森 我们刚发现这个
...hidden under the seat in the truck.
藏在卡车的座位下
That is not my gun, and I have no idea how it got in my truck.
这不是我的枪 我也不知道怎么会在我卡车里
I'm sorry, but we have to place you under arrest.
很抱歉 可是我们必须逮捕你
Dad.
爸爸
It's all right.
没关系
Call Bill Ross and have him meet me at the jail.
打电♥话♥给比尔·罗斯 叫他到监狱见我
You're not taking him!
你不能带他走
Clark. Clark, I need you to stay here.
克拉克 我要你留在这里
And I need you to be strong.
而且你要坚强
I'll follow in the car.
我会跟着车子
That's what you get for trying to be a hero, Clark.
这就是逞英雄的下场
You're a pretty smart boy, but you forget...
你很聪明 可是你忘了
...I've been doing this a long time.
我♥干♥这一行很久了
Who's that man? Did you really think...
那人是谁 你真的以为...
...that you could double-cross me? Clark, my job is about scenarios.
你可以出♥卖♥♥♥我 克拉克 我的职责是关于假想情况
You never enter a crack house with one plan.
你进入有毒品的房♥子不会只有一个计划
You go in with 10. That's how you survive.
而是要有十个 这样才能保命
The truth is, kid, you didn't leave me with a lot of options!
问题是 你让我没有太多选择
I want my dad out of jail. You complicate my life?
把我爸爸放出来 你把我的生活搞砸了
I'm gonna complicate yours!
我也要把你的生活搞砸
Call them now and tell them what you did!
打电♥话♥给他们 告诉他们你干的好事
What is it, Clark? You wanna kill me?
克拉克 你想杀我吗
You think that's the answer to your problems?
你以为这样就能解决问题吗
I want him out!
放他出来
Well, then, we both want something...
我们两个都有所求
...only you have a lot more to lose.
只是你的风险更大
I don't want any more surprises.
我不要再有任何意外
I'm gonna let you think about last night.
我要你好好想想昨晚
Stay close. I'll be in touch.
别走远 后会有期
Clark, what are you doing here?
克拉克 你在这里干嘛
Hiding out.
躲起来
I heard about your dad. I know it isn't true.
我听说你♥爸♥的事了 不可能是真的
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you doing?
你还好吗
To be honest, I'm in way over my head.
老实说 超出我的能力
All I wanted to do is help Chloe, and now I feel like I've screwed up everything.
我只是想帮克洛 结果却把事情搞砸了
Guess that's what you get when you try to be a hero.
这就是逞英雄的下场
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
You ever think your aunt's life would be simpler if she hadn't adopted you?
你有想过你婶婶若没收养你 生活会更单纯
Clark, what's going on?
克拉克 怎么了
Just seems like all I ever do is complicate my parents' lives.
我好像老是搞乱父母的生活
You can't blame yourself for what's happening with your dad.
你不能因为你♥爸♥爸的事而自责
Every family goes through rough times.
每个家庭都会遇到难关
When I was 10, I tried to run away to Metropolis.
我十岁时 曾经想离家跑到大都会
Nell found me at the bus stop. It was freezing.
妮尔在巴士站找到我 当时冷死了
As she was driving me home, I asked her if she regretted adopting me.
她开车载我回家 我问她是否后悔收养我
She stopped the car. I remember because it started snowing.
她把车停下 我记得是因为开始下雪
She looked me in the eye.
她看着我的眼睛
She said it was the best thing she had ever done.
说她这辈子最棒的事就是收养我
She didn't love me any less because I was adopted...
她不因为我是养女就少爱我一点
...but she worried about me more.
反而更操心
I've gotta go.
我得走了
Don't worry, Clark.
别担心 克拉克
It'll all work out.
事情会解决的
Right here.
就在这里
Hi, son. Where's your mother?
小伙子 你妈妈呢
The police are questioning her.
警♥察♥正在侦讯她
I lied to you.
我骗了你
What do you mean? I did see Phelan again.
什么意思 我后来有见到法蓝
When?
什么时候
Last night. I went with him to Metropolis.
昨晚 他带我去大都会
I broke into an apartment, found a safe with confidential files.
我闯进一间公♥寓♥ 找到一个藏有密件的保险柜
Oh, Clark.
克拉克
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
That's what he wanted you to think, but you always have a choice.
那是他要你这么想 你总是有选择
I was protecting you and Mom.
我想保护你和妈妈
You can not protect your mother and I by lying to us. Come on!
你不该用说谎来保护我们
Dad, there's more.
爸 我还没说完
Phelan came back after you were arrested.
你被逮捕后法蓝回来找我
I got so angry that I grabbed him...
我气起来一把抓住他
...and for a second, I wanted to...
有那么一刻我真想...
I wanted to kill him.
杀了他
But you didn't, right?
可是你没有吧
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表