Hut! Hut!
加油
Whitney, get over here!
惠特尼 过来
Refresh my memory. Didn't I just send a pass play in there?
我不是要你传球过去吗
The rain's coming down so hard I couldn't see if Donner was open...
雨太大 我看不到...
Hey! What does it say on my jacket?
我的夹克怎么写的
"Coach." That's right.
"教练" 没错
Football is not a democracy...
美式足球不是搞民♥主♥
...and you will do as I say because I know what's best for you.
我说什么你就照做 因为我知道什么对你最好
Now, look, son, we have run this play a hundred times in practice.
这套招式我们己经练过一百次了
You don't have to see Donner to know where he is, just throw it.
你不必知道当纳在哪里 传球就是了
Now, I want you to go out there and run the same play.
你回去给我做同样的招式
And I want you to win this game for us, okay?
你要为我们打赢这场球
Go ahead.
去吧
All right, listen up! There is another team eating Crow tonight, gentlemen!
听好 今晚有另一队吃了乌鸦
I don't have to tell you how important next Friday night's game is.
我不必强调下周五球赛的重要性了
Not only is it gonna put us in the state championship...
它不但会使我们成为全州冠军
...but it'll be Coach Walt's 200th win!
也是瓦特教练的第两百胜
Coach Walt! Coach Walt! Coach Walt!
瓦特教练
Come on in.
进来
Principal Kwan, what brings you to the sweat box?
关校长 什么风把你吹进来
We've got a problem, coach.
我们有个问题
Cheating, huh? My boys? Seven of them, on their math midterm.
作弊 我的队员 七个人在期中数学考试作弊
Which means they're ineligible for next Friday's game.
因此他们不能参加下周五的球赛
Well, just keep it quiet for a couple of weeks...
先别声张两星期
...and we'll deal with it in the off-season.
我们会在停赛后处理
I'm not sweeping a major academic breach under the carpet so you can win a game.
我不会为了让你赢一场球 就把学术犯规放在一边
You've been here, what, six months? I've been here 25 years.
你来这里六个月吧 我己经待了二十五年
We're not talking about just a game. We're talking about my legacy.
我们谈的不只是一场比赛 而是我的典范
I don't care about your legacy. I'm here to educate young people.
我才不管你的典范 我来这里教育年轻子弟
I've been educating young people all my life.
我己经教育年轻人一辈子了
You know how many boys have gone on to college because of me?
你知道多少学生因我进了大学
Have gotten good jobs on my recommendations?
因为我的推荐而得到好工作
I know most people think you walk on water, coach.
大家都认为你神圣不可侵犯
I think you're dangerous.
可是我认为你很危险
I've seen your temper. I've seen your methods.
我看过你发脾气 还有你用的方法
Just because you win doesn't make you right.
就因为你打赢 不代表你是对的
On Monday, I'm suspending the players. End of story.
星期一我会让球员休学
No!
不行
"Football: Sport or Abuse?" So, what do you think?
"美式足球 运动或虐待 " 你觉得如何
I think you need to seriously decrease your cappuccino dependency.
我认为你需要减少对 卡布奇诺的依赖
Pete thinks I'm being too hard on Coach Walt.
彼得认为我对瓦特教练太严厉
I mean, the man coached my dad, all my brothers.
那个人教过我爸爸和我兄弟
He used to come over and watch the Super Bowl.
他以前常过来看超级杯
While I'm touched by that Hallmark moment...
虽然我对那番言词很感动
...you don't get points for subtlety in journalism.
可是报新闻太含蓄不会获得嘉奖
I've started getting hate mail. You seem very happy about that. Why?
我开始得到黑函了 你看起来很高兴 为什么
Because it means I'm hitting a nerve.
因为那代表我碰到敏感地带了
Besides, between the abysmal sentence structure and generous use of obscenities...
而且 根据糟糕的句法结构和脏话连篇
...I've got a pretty good idea of who's been sending it.
我很清楚是谁寄的
If you think my teammates read the Torch,
如果你认为我的队友读《火炬》
you're giving them way too much credit.
你太抬举他们了
Don't you even care about this? I don't see what the big deal is.
你连这个也在乎吗 我认为没什么
You don't think it's a big deal? I think it's a big deal.
你认为没什么 我认为事情大条了
There's something you don't see every day. A pom-pom meltdown.
啦啦队瓦解 可不是日常消息
Here they come. I need a picture of the cheating jockstraps.
他们来了 我要拍一张下♥体♥弹力护身
I don't want to hear any rumors going around, any false accusations.
我不希望听到任何谣言和不实指控
Any idea how they got that midterm?
知道他们怎么考期中考吗
Still a mystery, but I'm working on it.
还不清楚 但我正在调查
We got a problem... What's she doing?
我们碰到麻烦... 她在这里干嘛
Nice catch.
接得好
Your teammate attempts to assassinate me...
你的队友企图暗♥杀♥我
...and all you can say is "nice catch"? - I thought you wanted to hit a nerve.
你就只会说"接得好" 我以为你想碰触敏感地带
Hey, Kent. I saw your arm out there.
肯特 我看到你的臂力
Technique was lousy, but you've got power.
技术很差 但是力道很强
Thanks. So why aren't you on our team?
多谢 你怎么没参加我们队伍
My dad needs me on the farm.
我爸需要我在农场帮忙
Your school needs you on the field.
你的学校需要你在球场效力
We've got a big game Friday night. We're short players.
我们这周五有场大赛 我们正缺球员
Look, look. I know your dad would understand.
听好 我知道你♥爸♥爸会了解的
He's kind of stubborn. Yeah, I remember.
他蛮固执的 我记得
Jonathan Kent was one of the best athletes I ever coached.
强纳森·肯特是我教过最好的球员
A lot of God-given talent.
很有天赋
It's in your genes, Kent.
这是家族遗传
Actually, I'm adopted.
其实我是领养的
Look, I'm giving you a chance to be a part of something special. A part of history.
我给你机会参加特别的活动 成为历史的一部分
I've seen you stare at your father's picture in that trophy case.
我看过你凝视奖杯柜里爸爸的照片
Don't tell me you don't want to be a part of this.
不要告诉我你不想参加
Now, why don't you suit up?
你去换衣服吧
Look at Ross. He doesn't have natural talent...
看看罗斯 他没有天赋
...but he's got a truckload of heart. - Thanks, I guess.
可是心肠很好 谢了
Let me think about it.
让我想一想
Fordman, get over here.
佛德曼 过来
Hey, Clark. Fordman, you're the team captain.
克拉克 佛德曼 你是队长
How do you think Kent would do on the field?
你认为肯特在球场有何表现
I mean, considering our current predicament?
考虑我们目前的困境
He might do all right.
他可能过得去
He seems afraid, though. That's not the reason, is it, Clark?
不过他看起来很害怕 那不是原因吧
It's my dad... Kent.
是我爸爸... 肯特
There comes a time when you've got to step out of your father's shadow...
你总有一天要挣脱父亲的阴影
...and be your own man. Now, what do you say?
成为男子汉大丈夫 你说呢
Are you ready to be your own man?
你准备成为男子汉大丈夫吗
Count me in. Good.
算我一份 很好
I will see you at practice today, 3:00. Don't be late.
今天下午三点来练习 别迟到
Hey, Clark. Hey.
克拉克
Remind me what your dad said last time you asked him to play.
提醒我上次你问到打球时 你♥爸♥爸怎么说的
He said no. He said no. That's what I thought.
他说不行 我也记得是这样
Call me when the hurting's done, okay?
伤害造成之后打电♥话♥给我
So are we okay? This isn't about us.
我们没事吗 这跟我们无关
The guys made a mistake. I don't see the big deal.
这些人犯了错 没什么大不了
They cheated. I don't know how you can support them.
他们作弊 你怎能支持他们
Because they're my friends, and they used to be yours.
因为他们是我的朋友 也曾经是你的朋友
Do you want to tell me what's really going on here?
你想告诉我怎么回事吗
The things that I thought I knew for sure...
我以为很清楚的事
...don't seem so certain anymore. - I don't understand.
现在却不清楚了 我不明白
I know how much you love football, and you're great at it...
我知道你很爱美式足球 而且打得很好
...and I support you.
而且我支持你
I want to find something that I'm great at.
我希望找一件我擅长的事
Wait a minute. What do you mean, you had to say yes?
等等 你说你必须答应
Coach Walt didn't give me a choice.
瓦特教练不给我机会
Let me guess. Did he give you the "be your own man" speech?
他是否讲了什么"男子汉大丈夫"
Walt's been giving that speech for 25 years.
那一套他己经讲了25年了
Same one. Believe me, I know.
同一套说辞 我知道
You've gotta go there tomorrow and tell him you can't play.
你明天必须过去说你不能打
Dad, please don't make me do that.
爸 别这样
I'm sorry, we've already had this conversation.
很抱歉 我们己经谈过了
It's never been a conversation. I can be careful, and you don't trust me.
才不是谈话 我会小心 可是你不相信我
Of course I trust you, Clark, but... But what?
我当然相信你 可是... 可是什么
I'm old enough to make decisions. On the field...
我己经大到可以做决定了 在球场上
...a million things can affect your judgment.
很多事会影响你的判断力
If you get angry for just a second...
如果你一生气
...or you try to impress some girl with a fancy move...
或想耍花招给某个女孩看
...somebody could get seriously hurt.
可能会有人受重伤
You were meant for much more important things than winning football games.
你有比打赢美式足球更重要的使命
I'm sick of being punished because I have these gifts.
我实在受够了因为天赋而被惩罚
Most parents would be happy if their son could be the star of the football team.
大部分的父母都很高兴儿子参加美式足球队
Son, I am happy when you wake up in the morning.
我很高兴你每天早上醒来
Now, I don't need to live vicariously through your achievements.
我不需要靠着你的成就生活
Why would you? You got to play.
何必呢 你打过球
I'm not signing the permission slip, Clark. You don't have to.
我不会签准许条 你不必
I'm playing football, and you can't stop me.
我要打美式足球 你不能阻止我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表