Hello?
哈罗?
ls anyone there?
有人吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome to the Phantom Zone.
欢迎来到魔灵界
"Zod"
片名:超人前传(第六季)
Get her!
抓住她!
Mr. Luthor!
路德先生!
Mr. Luthor, we need to get you off the street.
路德先生! 请您不要在马路上…
Your son's already inside. Lex?
您儿子已经在里面了 莱克斯?
Yes, sir. No! No!
是的 不!不要!
Go. l'll get her.
您快走 我去救她
The city's tearing itself apart.
整座城市已经分崩离析
All those people.
所有那些人…
We have to help them. Help them?
我们得帮助他们 帮助他们?
With the powers Fine gave you, you could end the riots.
你可以用范恩教授给你的能量 终结这场暴♥乱♥
You could save everyone, Lex. Lex Luthor is dead.
你可以解救大家,莱克斯 莱克斯路德已经死了
My name is Zod.
我的名字叫查德
That was him, wasn't it? That was Zod.
是他干的,对吧? 那是查德!
Clark must not have been able to get to Lex in time...
克拉克一定是没来得及…
... to stop him.
阻止莱克斯
Zod has taken over Lex.
查德占有了莱克斯的身体
Clark.
克拉克
You don't think Zod actually... ?
你该不会真的认为查德他…?
lt's the dagger.
那把刀子…
The dagger that Jor-El gave to Clark might still be at the farm.
乔艾尔给克拉克的那把刀子 一定还在农庄里
We can use that to stop Zod.
我们可以用它阻止查德
You mean kill him. Kill Lex.
你是说杀掉他 杀掉莱克斯
l'll make my way to the Daily Planet...
我这就去《星球日报》…
... and see if l can learn anything else about this Kryptonian virus.
看能不能找出关于 克普顿星球病毒造成瘫痪的资料
lf l can match those symbols to the ones that you were scribbling--
如果我能找到和你画的图案 相符的东西…
That won't help us. We--
那根本帮不了我们…
We need Clark to decipher them. But you're JorEl's oracle.
我们需要克拉克解读 但你是乔艾尔的代言人
Don't you have access to some sort of Kryptonian-English dictionary?
你不是能够解读克普顿星文字吗?
The connection that l felt with Jor-El and the fortress...
我和乔艾尔以及那座堡垒之间的感应…
... it's gone.
已经消失了
l can't feel his presence anymore.
我再也感应不到他的存在
But if we can get to that dagger, we can stop Zod.
但如果我们可以拿到那把刀子 便可以阻止查德
We can stop all of this.
阻止这一切
l can't make it back to Smallville with my leg like this.
我的腿这样,没办法回小镇
Here.
拿去吧
You take care, Miss Sullivan.
你多保重,苏利文小姐
You too, Mr. Luthor.
你也是,路德先生
Clark.
克拉克
Wherever you are, l could really use your help right now.
无论你现在人在哪 我真的很需要你的帮助
Where are you from? Where?
你从哪里来的? 哪里?
l was born on Krypton, l was raised on Earth.
我出生于克普顿星球 在地球上长大的
Earth?
地球?
Kal-El?
凯尔?
How do you know my Kryptonian name?
你怎么知道我在克普顿星的名字?
l knew your father.
我认识你父亲
Let go.
放开我!
Where are you taking me? Zod doesn't take orders, he gives them.
你要带我去哪? 查德不接受命令,他只下令
What is Zod? What are you talking about?
查德是什么东西? 你在讲什么?
Oh, God. You're one of those things from that ship.
老天,你是搭那艘船来的其中一个
Aethyr and Nam-Ek? Mere foot soldiers here at my command.
艾索和南迈可? 他们只是供我差这的小卒
Whatever is happening, it's not you. lt's the ship.
无论如何那不是你 是那艘船!
lt's Fine controlling you. You have to fight it, Lex.
范恩教授控制了你 莱克斯,你得抗拒!
l already told you, Lex is gone.
我已经说过,莱克斯已经死了
l don't believe that.
我不相信
Do you really think Zod cares what a primitive like you believes?
你真认为查德在乎 像你这种未开化人类的想法?
lf Lex is really dead...
如果莱克斯真的死了…
... then why waste your time with a primitive like me?
那你何必浪费时间和我这种 未开化的人类在一起?
To bear witness to the end of the human era...
目睹人类纪♥元♥的终结…
... and the rebirth of Krypton.
以及克普顿星球的重生
Krypton? A shining jewel in a vast, dark universe.
克普顿星球? 浩瀚宇宙中的一颗闪亮之星
And you have the privilege of playing a part in its resurrection.
你将有幸参与它复生过程的一部分
There's no escaping what's about to happen.
即将发生的事是注定逃不掉的
Lois?
露意丝?
Lois?
露意丝?
Lois?
露意丝?
Lois?
露意丝?
Oh, my God. Lois.
老天!露意丝!
Lois.
露意丝!
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Sweetie.
亲爱的…
Everything's gonna be all right. l'm gonna get us out of here.
一切都会没事的 我会让咱们逃出这里
Lois? Lois?
露意丝?露意丝?
Mayday. Mayday. Our plane is down.
呼救!呼救! 我们的飞机坠毁了!
Can anyone hear me?
有人听到吗?
Lois. Lois.
露意丝!露意丝!
Martha Kent.
玛莎肯特…
Jor-El.
乔艾尔
This is the fortress Clark told me about.
这就是克拉克告诉我的堡垒
Why did you bring us here? Why did you crash our plane?
你为何带我们到这里? 你为何让我们坠机?
You were taken as pawns by the Brain InterActive Construct...
你被脑魔当成人♥质♥…
... the being you know as Milton Fine.
也就是你所知的米尔顿范恩的肉身
Clark.
克拉克!
I gave him a dagger to kill the vessel of Zod.
我给他一把刀子 刺杀查德的肉身
Instead, he chose to use it against Fine.
他却拿来对付范恩
Where is he? Where--? Where is Clark?
他在哪里?克拉克在哪?
The dagger is part of this fortress.
那把刀子是这堡垒的一部分
Plunging it into Fine destroyed all copies of him...
用它刺杀范恩 虽然消灭了他所有的分身…
... but also damaged this structure and released Zod.
但却也损毁了这里的结构 并且释放出查德
What happened to my son, Jor-El?
我的儿子怎么了,乔艾尔?
Banished forever by Zod.
被查德永久驱逐了
Bring him back.
把他带回来!
You have to bring him home.
你得把他带回家来!
Not within my power.
那超出我的能力范围
His destiny...
他的命运…
... is now his own.
现在操纵在他自己手里了
l've lost my husband and now my son because of your games.
因为你们争权夺利的游戏 我失去我的丈夫和儿子
We have both lost much, Martha Kent.
我们俩都失去很多,玛莎肯特
But you must put aside your anguish...
但你必须先将痛苦放到一旁…
... if you wish to save your world.
如果你打算解救你的世界
Kal-El's mission must be completed.
凯尔的任务必须继续执行完成
Retrieve the dagger and kill Zod's vessel...
去找出刀子 杀死查德的肉身…
... Lex Luthor.
莱克斯路德
You want me to murder Lex?
你要我谋杀莱克斯?
Zod has taken over his body...
查德占据了他的躯体
... and given him all the powers of a true Kryptonian.
并赋予他克普顿星球人的超能力
How am l supposed to do that?
我该怎么做呢?
You must find a way...
你必须想出办法…
... or all is lost.
否则一切将万劫不复
All right.
好的
Send me back.
送我回去
Everything you will have done for Kal-El...
你为凯尔所做的一切…
... you have my deepest gratitude.
我向你深表感激
I could not have wished for a brighter light to guide my son.
我找不到比你更聪慧的人 来引导我的儿子了
Farewell, Martha Kent.
再会了,玛莎肯特
Who are you?
你是谁?
Raya. Not that names matter here.
拉雅 在这里名字并不重要
Where is here, exactly?
这里到底是什么地方?
Jor-El created this place to hold criminals from the 28 known inhabited galaxies.
乔艾尔创造这个地方 监禁来自28个银河的罪犯
So it's a prison?
这里是监狱?
That makes you an inmate.
所以你是囚犯罗
l may be trapped here, but l'm not one of the prisoners.
我或许被困在这里 但我并不是囚犯
Am l supposed to just trust you? l'm running a little low on that lately.
我该相信你? 我现在已经很难相信任何人了
Good.
很好
ln the Zone, trust can get you killed.
在魔灵界 信任只会害你丧命…
Or worse.
或更惨
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表