Everything was fine until Victoria got there.
维多莉亚过来以前都好好的
Well, you're Lex's friend. What do you think of her?
你是莱克斯的朋友 你觉得她怎样
I really don't know her that well.
我和她其实不熟
Well, I think I figured out why she's sticking around.
我想我知道为什么她赖着不走
I saw her in Lex's bedroom going through his things.
我看到她在莱克斯的房♥间翻东西
What were you doing in Lex's bedroom?
那你在莱克斯的房♥间干嘛
Helping my mom.
帮我妈妈忙
And Victoria didn't see you? No.
维多莉亚没有看到你 没有
See, Lex is the only one who ever treated me like I was there.
莱克斯是唯一觉得我存在的人
Clark.
克拉克
What brings you over so late?
怎么这么晚来
Doing a little ghosthunting? No.
在抓鬼吗 不是
I came here to talk to you about Victoria.
我来这里和你讨论维多莉亚
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's taking a bath. Why? Is there a problem?
她在洗澡 怎么了
Last night when I was in here, I saw her...
昨天晚上我到这里时 看到她...
I really don't know how to say this.
我不知道怎么说
She was going through the files on my computer?
她在看我的电脑档案
Yeah, how'd you know?
你怎么知道
Very little happens in this house without my knowledge.
这栋房♥子的事很少逃过我的法眼
You don't seem very upset about this.
你似乎不生气
We're playing chess, Clark. It's a game.
我们在下棋 这是一场游戏
Like I said, we've known each other a long time.
我说过 我们是老朋友
Well, you don't love her. She goes behind your back.
你不爱她 她在你背后搞鬼
Why do you want to keep her around? It's complicated.
你为什么让她在身边 说来复杂
Thanks for the heads up.
谢谢你的提醒
That's what friends are for.
朋友就是应该这样
I guess I shouldn't even bring up that Amy's got an obsession with you.
我甚至不应该提艾美很喜欢你
It's a teenage crush, nothing more.
只是少女情怀罢了
Hey, how goes your new Lana initiative?
你对拉娜的攻势如何
I found something out about Whitney.
我发现惠特尼一些事情
I saw a prescription in his bag for Amlodipine. It's a...
我看到他的袋子里有钙离子阻断剂
Heart medication.
那是心脏药物
My mother was on it before she had her surgery.
我妈妈动手术前也有吃
Is that what...?
那就是...
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
She was sick for a long time, Clark.
她病了很久
The watch I lost...
我遗失的手表
...my mom gave it to me when she knew it was getting close.
是我妈知道大限不远时给我的
She found a Napoleon franc from 1806 and had it made into the face.
他找到一枚1806年的拿破仑法郎 把它做成表面
Why Napoleon?
为什么是拿破仑
You ever see the painting of Napoleon's Coronation by David?
你看到大卫画的拿破仑加冕像吗
No.
没有
Napoleon's mother couldn't make it to his coronation.
拿破仑的母亲无法亲自参加
But when he commissioned it, Napoleon told David
可是拿破仑向大卫订画时
to paint her in as if she were there...
要他把她画在上面
...right in the center.
就在正中♥央♥
Even though she couldn't be there physically...
即使她无法亲自参加
...he brought her into his life through sheer force of will.
他还是透过意志的力量让她参与
There to share in his greatness.
以便分享他的伟大
It's a good story.
真是好故事
It's a good watch.
也是好手表
Lex?
莱克斯
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
It's definitely blood.
一定是血
Doesn't exactly fit the Casper paradigm.
不太符合幽灵小鬼的模式
Which means that whoever attacked you and Victoria in the bathroom...
那表示在浴室攻击你和维多莉亚的人
What's this green stuff?
这个绿色的玩意是什么
It smells like roses.
闻起来像玫瑰花
Chark.
克拉克
What happened?
怎么了
I just touched it.
我刚刚碰了一下
Okay, I'm now officially weirded out.
我现在真的碰到怪事了
What is this?
这是什么
If you rubbed that all over your body, you'd be...
如果你把它擦在身上 就会...
Naked?
赤身裸体
You'd be invisible.
就会隐形
So, what's our next move? Should we call the police?
下一步怎么办 应该叫警♥察♥吗
And report an invisible person?
报告有隐形人
We need a viable suspect.
我们需要可信的嫌犯
Well, who's got a problem with Lex's British fling?
谁和莱克斯的英国女友过不去
Amy Palmer.
艾美·帕默
Her parents are on the mansion's house staff.
她的父母是大宅院的管家
Amy said she saw Victoria snooping in Lex's bedroom.
艾美说她看到维多莉亚偷♥窥♥艾莱克斯的房♥间
She said Victoria didn't see her. No wonder.
她说维多莉亚没有看到她 难怪
Wait. Didn't Amy give blood? 3:45, Station B.
等等 艾美不是有捐血吗 3点45分时在B站
You've got a freakishly good memory.
你的记忆力真惊人
Okay, I'll get the blood type on the broken piece of glass and check it against Amy's.
我会从碎玻璃采血 然后和艾美的血比对
Call me later? Top of my speeddial.
晚一点打给我 放在快拨号♥码中了
Whitney.
惠特尼
Whatever it is, I'm not interested.
不管是什么 我都没兴趣
What about Lana? You interested in her?
拉娜呢 你对她有兴趣吗
What is it with you and my girlfriend, Kent? Nothing.
肯特 你和我的女朋友怎么了 没什么
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Think I don't see how you look at her? At least I pay attention.
以为我没看过你注视她的眼神吗 至少我有注意
You've got an unbelievable girlfriend, and you don't even know it.
你的女友很棒 你甚至不知道
What's your problem? How I deal with my girl is my business.
你怎么搞的 我怎么对女朋友是我的事
Okay?
好吗
I saw the heart medication in your bag.
我看到你袋子里的心脏药物
What's going on, Whitney?
怎么了
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
He's been in Metropolis all week, you know, for tests.
他一整周都在大都会作测试
Is he gonna be okay?
他会好吗
Doctors don't know.
医生不知道
You haven't told Lana yet, have you?
你还没告诉拉娜吧
She's been through enough pain in her life with her parents.
她跟她的父母受了这么多痛苦
I didn't want her to go through it with me.
我不想让她跟我一起担心
I don't think you give her enough credit.
你太小看她了
She's strong.
她很坚强
She'd probably understand better than anyone.
她恐怕比任何人都了解
Hey, how's Victoria?
维多莉亚如何
She's resting up in Metropolis for a few days until I can get some answers.
她在大都会休养一两天 直到我找出一些答案为止
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
You ever gotten information you wish you hadn't?
你有得过你不想得到的资讯吗
In my experience, there's no such thing as too much information.
我的经验里 没有资讯太多这回事
I assume you're talking about the quarterback?
我想你谈的是四分卫
His father's sick.
他父亲生病了
That's too bad.
真糟糕
I wanted to take my shot with Lana, but now...
我本来想追拉娜 可是现在...
You feel like you'd be taking advantage.
你觉得这是占便宜
What would you do? Who, me? I'd go for it.
你会怎么办 我会照追不误
See, but that's what I like about you, Clark. You wouldn't.
但我就是喜欢你这一点 你不会
Hi, Lex.
嗨 莱克斯
Amy, this is a surprise.
艾美 真惊讶
Well, I just saw your car outside, so I thought I'd come in and say hi.
我看到你的车在外面 就进来打个招呼
Well, I appreciate the gesture.
谢谢你的好意
So now that Miss Hardwick's gone, hopefully things will be back to normal.
哈维小姐走了 希望事情会回复正常
Victoria will be back in a few days.
维多莉亚过几天会回来
She's really not as bad as you think.
她没有你想得那么糟
I never thought that.
我没有想过
Well, bye.
再见
What is it?
怎么了
I don't know what to say, Mr. Luthor.
我不知道怎么说 路德先生
Amy's been having trouble in school...
艾美在学校有麻烦
...but I can't imagine she'd try to hurt Miss Hardwick.
但我不敢想像她会伤害哈维小姐
I hope I'm wrong.
我希望我错了
Looks like she's been collecting you.
看起来她在收集你
My watch.
我的手表
We had no idea, Mr. Luthor.
路德先生 我们不知情
Please don't call the police.
请不要叫警♥察♥
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表